Four

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri

I am having so much fun teasing this Jiyong guy really, it was so fun to see him all flustered and blushed because of me.

I met him at the hallway today, he saw me, and I can tell he's planning out something stupid on his brain. He looked directly to my eyes, so he do have courage to do so. I saw him smirking, as if telling me that I'm going to lose this round. He is out of his mind, who does he think I am?

He pushed me hard against the locker, I flinched. Do he really think he can win me over with just an easy moves like this, HELL NO. I pushed him away to the opposite lockers. YES, I AM CRAZY AND DANGEROUS!

I more, and the more he struggled the more it makes my heart fluttered. And I smirked which caused him to created stupid scene in his brain. I don't know how his brain works? I'm getting sick of whatever on his brain, and before he make his moves, I kissed him on the lips, and left him with an unexplained things that starting to flood his brain. No, I don't kiss him because I starting to feel the presence of love, it was just a self defense on to prevent him from hitting on me or a game on mine, which he was on it.

This afternoon is just good as the other day, it was because the audition day and  beautiful glory day. That Lord Jiyong really don't know who's he fooling with, I am Lee Seungri, the master of games.

"Look at that", hoseok exclaimed.

"It is Jiyong senpaiii...", he screamed.

"He looks kind of cool with his overload charismatic, I can tell all pair of eyes were glued on him. He move slightly causing his hair flipped, and that was when I think he's beautiful. WAIT, NO.

He start to sing, I looks directly to his eyes and smirked to the fact that he is painfully avoiding the eye contact. I can tell his mind went miserable because of me. The time his song comes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter