One

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

It was a typical tuesday afternoon to spend with my bro, youngbae. We spend the whole afternoon talking about things we liked. He's the coolest bro I've ever know and nothing is more relaxing than this.

"What the school jock kwon jiyong give up on love", he asked. I nodded frantically. "What kind of jokes is that", he burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes and hit him on the back.

"I actually decided to take this music things seriously".

"You serious bro", he asked. I widen my eyes, "you bet". He clapped his hands, giving me an applause, "finally the jock retired from playing with people's heart I'm so proud of you now give me a hug".

"Bae I want you to post that banquet night video of mine if I ever get myself involve with love things", I said. He looks at me with a disbelief face, "you cool bro you don't regret it did you".

"Definitely no". I smirked, leaving him loss of words.

"Hey stop hating each other".

"Where have you been ghostie", youngbae asked, making me laughing my off.

"Hell now come with me son", the tall figure said. "Not funny", I scolded him.

"Oh before I forgot there is an announcement about the first year festival".

As soon as he mouthed 'festival', I packed my bag and bolted upright to the door. "Hey where are you going", I heard youngbae yell at the back. "To where fate will brings me". I yell back, without bothering to look at him.

Students cramped up around the announcement board, I know that I couldn't made it to front before afternoon classes start, and the only ways is to play dirty.

"Hey kiddo move", I said glaring at the ner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter