Two

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri

I don't know why everybody talk about this jiyong guy, even the friends of mine boasted about this Jiyong guy being too y, hot, talented, and how they get intoxicated when with him. It is like they worship to him, and not the semester.

I heard about him too, from somewhere. He is one of the jock in school which hit on the junior using his charm and then break their pure heart when he get bored, but I don't understand why people keep chasing nor worship him even though he breaks thousand of pure hearts. Who is him really?

Being one of the school dancer gives you lot of benefits, and normally I spend my afternoon break inside the studio along with my friends.

"Hey seungri", the coolest men alive approached me.

"Um", I said, taking a seat beside him.

"I like your ", he said while looking directly into my eyes.

"I like my too thanks", I smirked.

It was so normal for boys being gay here, that is not their fault nor their parents, and I don't blame them for being homoual. What can I do really, I was surrounded by boys for 365 days of mine, and the only days I get to see some girls is when school is on break. You can't blame me for being gay, the temptation is high, and nobody made it straight here, only the purest do.

"Anyway I heard there is an announcement of the first year festival".

"You serious horse", I asked.

"You lucky you my hyung or else I would have bang you like that kookie guy".

"You bang on everyone actually".

"He is cute okay".

I pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter