House Shenanigans

My Girlfriend is a Shiba Inu!?

How come I didn’t notice that earlier? You’re not playing with me aren’t you?”

Soo-Chul asked her still feeling confused of what happening.

 

Anyway, I should call the security now.

 

Don’t

 

And what are you gonna do to stop me?

 

Sana stopped for a second and thought of something.

 

You know what? You should actually call the security

 

Soo-Chul sensed something but never really bothered.
 

Okay, sure. Prepare yourself to be kicked out of my appartment.
 

Not unless I tell them what you did to me last night.
 

What?

 

You know, how you , molested, and assulted me last night
 

Wait, What?

 

Then Sana starts to act as if shes getting assulted.

 

Hey! what are you doing?

 

Please help me, this mister is assulting me!!!” Sana acted.

"You know they will believe me if I do this right?"

 

Soo-Chul then realized that he is in a really bad situation.

 

As Soo-Chul was busy contemplating what's going on, Sana took the opportunity to grab the telephone.

 

If you won’t call the security then I will!!!” Sana then hurriedly grab the telephone.
 

No you won’t!!!” Soo-Chul hissed as he try to snatch the telephone back from

Sana.

 

Yes I will

 

No you won’t

 

Yes!!!

 

No!!

 

Yes!!!

 

I said no!!

 

They were tugging the telephone so hard that they ended up breaking it.

 

Aish you stupid girl! Look what you’ve done!!!” Soo-Chul hissed at Sana again.
 

Sana then replied with a “Bleh!!!” before running away.
 

Get back here you stupid!” Soo-Chul said as he began to chase her.

 

In the midst of their chase, Sana’s collar began to light up that ended up shocking both of them

Hey, whats happening?” Soo-Chul asked, feeling scared of whats about to heppen.

I-I don’t know....” Sana answered, being as oblivious as Soo-Chul then suddenly,

*POOF*

 

In the blink on an eye, Sana suddenly vanished.

 

What the? What the hell just happened?

 

Suddenly, all the clothes that Sana wore were lying on the floor....

 

And it seemed like something is underneath it.

 

Don’t tell me that thats what I think that is....

 

Soo-Chul slowly approached the clothes, nervousness and curiousity filled him as he saw the thing underneath the clothes move.

 

He grabbed the clothes and he suddenly lift it up.

 

NOT to his suprise, it was indeed a dog.

 

warf” “warf

 

I guess this girl wasn’t lying

 

Soo-Chul carried the dog, planning to take it to the living room with him when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

 

 

He then started to panic ....

 

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD IS THAT THE LANDLORD? WHAT IM I GONNA DO NOW? RIGHT! I NEED TO HIDE THIS DOG FIRST.

 

Soo-Chul then hastily hid the dog in his bathroom. As he was about to open the door , he became even more stressed as he was reminded of the mess that Sana made earlier.

 

SHOULD I CLEAN IT OR NOT? UGHHHH WHATEVER, WHO CARES?

Soo-Chul then opens the door.

 

Hello, how can I help---owww!!” Soo-Chul was greeted with a slap on his arm.

 

What was that for?

 

What took you so long to open? I guess you were doing something inappropriate again aren’t you?” Dahyun angrily making assumptions.

 

What do you mean inappropriate? There’s no way I would do something like that....” Soo-Chul answered.

 

Anyway, what brings you here?” Soo-chul asked, his hand caressing the slap mark Dahyun left him.

 

***

 

Dahyun’s POV

 

Anyway, what brings you here?” Soo-Chul asked.

 

Ummmmm” I don’t know what should I tell him.

 

What even brings me here? I don’t know! Why didn’t I even think of that before coming here? You can’t just tell him that you came cause you wanted to see him!!! Thats outright creepy!! Ahhhhh you stupid girl!!!! Come on!!! Think of something!!!

 

Ummm what? Is something wrong?

 

I just came here to check on you! You know...hahahahah

 

 

DAHYUN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!! ADFHGFKVBMSD.

Check on me? Hahaha are you my mom or something?

 

Ahh yes, I came here to see the dog you had!

 

DAHYUN NICE!! NICE EXCUSE!!! *PATS MY OWN BACK* YOU DID WELL DAHYUN NICE NICE NICE!! AJA!!!

 

Oh.... the dog...” He suddenly had this weird look on his face.

 

Whats wrong?” I figured that something might be bothering him, I NEED TO FIND OUT!!!

 

No, nothing....

 

I see, he is trying to hide something from me huh?

 

So..... how long do we have to stand here? Are you not gonna let me in? You’re hiding something aren’t you?” I need to find out! SPY MISSION NUMBER 1: FINDING OUT WHAT BOTHERS KIM SOO-CHUL. COMMENCE!

 

Today is not really a good timing Dahyun-ah, perhaps you should come again tomorrow. Then I can prepare some treats for you!

 

Why? I’m already here. It would be a hassle to come back again

 

But Dahyun-ah, today isn’t a good timing

 

It doesn’t matter!!! Just let me in!!” I barged myself into his apartment and I saw something thats not really pleasing to the eyes.

 

Whats with this mess Soo-Chul? Would you mind explaining yourself?”  Ah Jinjah!! How did this kid made all this mess?

 

I didn’t do this! I swear!! Look!!!” He points the sofa, bite marks visible on it.

 

So the dog did this?

 

Uh huh” he nods his head.

 

Where is that dog even?

 

Well.... I hid her in the bathroom right now

 

Oh.... I seeSo it’s a girl huh?

 

We should get started then!” I fistbumped the sky.

 

For what?” He asked in confusion.

 

For cleaning your house of course!

 

No Dahyun-ah, you’re my guest

 

No no no Soo-Chul. This won’t do.

 

But Dah—

 

No buts!!! Let’s just finish this quickly

 

Ughhhhhhh okay” Soo-Chul showing his disappointed face.

 

***

 

No one’s POV

 

While they we're busy cleaning, something crossed Dahyun’s mind.

 

So..... what’s your plan?” Dahyun asked.

 

What plan?” Soo-chul who is busy cleaning answered.

 

For the dog. You know you can’t keep it here right?” Dahyun stood up next to him, crossing her arms.

 

I know.....” Soo-Chul sighed.

 

I know a dog center where you ca---

 

That might ba a good idea but I don’t think it would be the best for this certain dog right now. For the meantime, I’ll keep it here” Soo-Chul answered.

 

But you can’t keep it here!” Dahyun insisted.

 

It’s okay Dahyun-ah. I wont keep her here forever, right now is just not a good time” Soo-Chul explained.

 

Well... if you insist then it’s fine. But don’t ever blame me if you get into trouble okay?” Dahyun warned.

 

Fine..............” Soo-Chul sighed again.

 

***

 

Ahhhhh we’re finally done!” Soo-Chul stretched his arms in exhaustion.

 

Aigoo Soo-Chul you sound like an old man you know” Dahyun laughingly commented.

 

Ughhh whatever. Anyway, thank you again for helping me Dahyun-ah. I think it would take days for me to clean that mess without your help” Soo-Chul said.

 

It’s okay Soo-Chul-ah. *thumbs up* I’ll make sure you’ll return the favor

 

Hahaha I will, just let me know when’s your next day off and I’ll prepare something for you okay?” Soo-Chul responds.

 

Okay! I should get going now Soo-Chul-ah, bye bye!” Dahyun bid her farewell.

 

Bye bye, Be careful on your way home!” Soo-Chul bid his aswell.

 

 

***

 

Soo-Chul opens the bathroom to see a lying Sana on the floor.

 

Aish this girl is too carefree, I’ll defenitely blame it on her if she catches a cold” Soo-chul murmurs as he carries Sana on the sofa.

 

He placed down Sana at the sofa and went to his bedroom to get some spare blankets.

 

This is my offering, please dont wreck my appartment” Soo-Chul said as he placed the blankets on Sana.

 

He looked at the clock and just realized how late it was.

 

 

How about dinner? Nahhh I’m too worn out to eat right now. I’ll just go to sleep.

 

 

Night Sana” He whispers to sana before going to bed.

 

LORD.... PLEASE DONT LET HER WRECK MY APPARETMENT AGAIN.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

........................ AND YOU THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER UPDATE AGAIN........ THINK AGAIN HUAHUAHUAHUA

 

sorry if it took longer for me to update

I wasn't able to update because [insert random excuse] 

SDKOFJSDKFJSDG I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY EXCUSE, I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING AT THE MOMENT SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING >.<

 

ALSO THANK YOU Fadlon AND OCFan99 FOR UPVOTING THIS FANFIC!!

BOTH OF YOU ARE SOWWW AMAZEEEENNNGGGGG