Sana: The shiba inu

My Girlfriend is a Shiba Inu!?

Who are you?

 

What are you?

 

Why are you here?

 

What are you doing here?

 

Soo-Chul was in a state of shock as he slowly backs away from the figure.

 

And why are you !?

 

Soo-Chul doesn’t understand the situation anymore.

 

My name and is Sana and I’m…….*stomach rumbles*” the girl said as she looked at Soo-Chul with a confused look.

 

She looks at her stomach.

 

She looks back at Soo-Chul.



"what?"

 

She looks at her stomach.

 

And back to Soo-Chul.



And back to her stomach

 

And back to-----

 

Alright, alright,i got it, stop it already!” Soo-Chul said as he signaled the girl to stop.

 

The girl nodded.

 

Let me get you some clothes first, aren’t you embarrassed? You are in front of a guy for Christ’s sake!

 

***

Soo-Chul’s POV

 

There you go” I handed her some of my clothes.

 

Ummm thanks” she gladly accepts.

 

You can go ahead and change in that room over there” I pointed at the bathroom.

 

Hm” She nodded.

 

I can’t believe I’m helping a stranger who just wrecked my house. What the hell am I doing? 

 

***

What should we have for today?” I mumbled to myself as I searched for some food to cook for our breakfast.

 

Thank God she didn’t touch the refrigerator

 

Neh Sana-ssi, what would you like to eat?” I asked her since shes the one who is hungry as hell. 

 

Why the hell am I feeding this suspiscious girl that broke into my house

 

Anything will do mister!” she replied as she went out of the bathroom while wearing the clothes that I lent her.

 

 

Damn the clothes are too big for her but she sure looks cute and y at the same time

 

 

Oh, you can call me Soo-Chul” I actually forgot to introduce myself. You can’t blame me though, she broke into my house!

 

I guess we're having streak for today

 

***

 

Sana-ssi, you can slow down your eating, don’t worry, no one is going to take them away from you” I told her. She is actually devouring the food in front of her. She must have been so hungry. Seeing her eat like that, I’m guessing she is going to choke on her food any second now.

One…two….three…fo---

 

Sana then started to hit her chest, choking on her food.

 

I quickly grabbed a glass of water and handed it to her. She hurriedly grabbed the glass and drank it.


Didn’t I told you to slow down eating?” I scolded her.

 

She hmm’d for a second and started eating devouring the food once again. Aishhh there’s no stopping this girl.

 

***

We just finished eating. No, it was actually Sana eating everything on the table and she is now massaging her stomach, feeling full from all of the food that she just ate.

 

so Sana-ssi, why exactly are you here?" I asked her.

 

What do you mean what am I doing here? You’re the one who took me in in this house” she responded, once again throwing her confused look.

 

Huh!? Excuse me Sana-ssi but I’m not that type of guy who goes to bars and take girls with him in his apartment for a one night stand” I retorted.

 

 “And there’s no way I’m believing that story of yours, just look at what you did to my house

 

I guess you’re just one of those thieves Dahyun was talking about, sit there, im going to call the security” I was about to stand and go to the telephone but she said something.

 

Don’t you remember? You found me in the streets inside a box. You took me in, placed a collar on me, and gave me water.” She said, sounding desperate.

 

Streets….box…..collar…water…

 

 

WHAT!?

 

You……. You are the dog?” I actually can’t believe what she is saying, there is no way that I can believe it.

 

Look” she showed me the collar that the dog has.

 

 How come I didn’t notice her wearing that collar earlier?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. I have been slacking off recently and theres a lot of things going on irl so sorry if this update was short, I didnt really had the time to write anymore. 

 

hehe that guy has been playing League of Legends all day all night