The Tale of the Lost Shiba Inu

My Girlfriend is a Shiba Inu!?

Soo-Chul's POV

Hi, my name is Kim Soo-Chul and I’m currently a freshman at Seoul University. I wish I could make my introduction to this story a little bit more interesting but apparently, I am nothing special. Aside from being good at my studies, there is nothing really interesting about me. I live alone in Korea and both my parents and little sister are currently in the states. Even though I've reached the age of 20, I've never really had a girlfriend before. I do have a couple of friends but I didn't had the chance to meet them anymore due to my university works. But that’s about to change since its winter and winter break is already fast approaching, I can finally meet my friends and free myself from all of those tiring and stressful school shenanigans.

 

***

 

 

Soo-Chul was currently on his way home when he saw a box lying around at the corner of the street. He didn’t really mind the box until he heard some bumping sounds from inside of it.

 

Out of curiosity, he took a quick peek on whats inside of the box.

 

As he opened the box, he was welcomed by

 

"warf" "warf"

 

Inside the box was a cute and adorable shiba inu.

 

 

Despite its' cuteness, Soo-Chul immediately closed the box and started to walk away. Probably because hes the type who hates to take responsibility but upon walking away, something was really bothering him.

 

 

How could anyone abandon such an adorable dog in the middle of the street?

 

Its probably cold outside since its winter, it probably might freeze to death

 

Poor thing

 

 

With all these thoughts bothering him, he decided to go back to the box.

 

Thank God its still there Soo-Chu muttered to himself after locating the box once again.

 

He checked the box again just to make sure that the dog is still inside of the box.

 

Since his condo unit and his school are just 10 minutes of walking distance away from eachother, he decided to take the dog with him.

 

 

***

 

 

Welcome back Mr. Kim the girl in the front desk greeted Soo-Chul.

 

Dahyun-ah, didn’t I told you just to call me Soo-Chul? Its seriously embarrassing when you call me Mr. Kim considering we were childhood friends. he replied.

 

I’m sorry Soo-Chul-ah, its just that, I don’t want to lose my part time job. This job pays really well you know!she answered with a pout.

 

Anyway, heres your key Mr. Kim she said while handing the key to my unit.

 

Thanks he replied as he placed the box on the desk.

 

What’s with the box Mr. Kim? Dahyun asked.

 

Well.. inside that box is a dog that I found on my way back home and it looks really cute so I decided to take it home with mehe answered.

 

You know its against the rules to have a pet in the condominium, right?" Dahyun eyed Soo-Chul.

 

Soo-Chul instantly cursed to himself for forgetting the rule but who the hell would leave a dog in the middle of the street in winter?

 

C’mon Dahyun-ah im just worried about the dog, it might freeze to death outside you know” Soo-Chul pleaded as he holds Dahyun’s hands.

***

Dahyun’s POV

 

What the hell is he doing!?

 

Why is he holding my hands!?

 

I can feel the heat coming all the way to my cheeks as I see myself being flustered with Soo-Chul’s actions. I've never seen Soo-Chul pleaded like this before and he completely looks cute doing it! KYAAAA. I had no choice but to justgive it in.

 

Alright, alright, just make sure you won’t make yourself get caught okay?” I warned Soo-Chul.

 

Roger” Soo-Chul replied as he saluted to Dahyun like a soldier.

 

 “Okay, you should get going now before anyone sees you” I said.

 

Alright, see you Dahyun-ah” Soo-Chul bid his goodbye.

 

See you Mr. Kim” I said as I waved my hand goodbye to him.

 

Ahhhhhh seriously, he is going to be the death of me” I sighed thinking about what just I have done.

 

 

****

Soo-Chul's POV

 

There you go little buddy I freed the dog from the box inside my condominium.

 

I’ve got nothing to feed it.

 

I guess I'll just buy some dog food tomorrow.

 

I checked the box if the owner somehow left anything for the dog.

 

A collar huh?I muttered to myself as I saw a collar inside the box

 

I approached the dog and placed the collar on its neck area.

 

Looks good on youI said, adoring how the collar fits the dog perfectly.

 

I haven’t been able to feed it yet

 

I filled a bowl with water and offered it to the dog.

 

I only have water for now, mianhae I told to the dog as I pet it.

 

I was feeling stressed and tired from all of the schoolworks today so I decided to skip my dinner and just go to sleep right away.

 

***

 

wake up you pabo” “wake up you pabo” “wake up yo--I turned the alarm off.

 

I just woke up and I'm still feeling a little dizzy. I got out of my room and I saw the most horrid sight ever.

 

The house was a complete mess, as if someone just robbed the house. The plates were broken, my things scattered all over the floor, bite marks on the sofa.

 

Wait……… BITE MARKS!?

 

I went to the kitchen and I saw a figure standing there.

 

To my surprise, it’s a girl........ and its !?

 

The figure seemed to have noticed my presence as it turned around and said

 

 

"WOOF?"

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
 

This is the first chapter of our very first fanfic. YEHEY!

so................ what do you guys think?

its good? nah? maybe?

 

Make sure to comment what do you guys think in the comment section down below!

because interacting is loving..... right???? right????