That Stupid Act Of Yours Affected Us

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

“W-what? Are you nuts?!” Her voice echoed in the room.

“Suzy please. Just help me,please.”

“No,I can’t. How could you do this to L oppa? He loves you with his whole heart and I can see that. I know you love him too.”

“No. I don’t love him anymore.” You weakly shook your head.

“Oh come on. I know you.” She said with sarcastic tone.

“This is my only chance to built new life and forgets all the past.”

“And live under lies?! I think your brain dropped somewhere. I don’t want to talk to you,I’ll come back later. Rest well and get a grip,please I’m begging. Don’t do stupid thing.” Suzy stepped out. The room was left empty again just like when you woke up. You sighed heavily as you laid you head back.

 

 

 

You were transferred to another hospital two days later. As usual,Suzy came early in the morning to accompany you. While you both chit-chating,her phone rang. She took a glimpsed at the screen. L OPPA. She looked up back to you.

“Don’t answer it!” You snatched the cell phone away from her grab. She looked at you with horrified expression. The phone stopped ringing,you gave back her phone with shaky hand. “Sorry.”

In seconds,a text was received.

From: L oppa.

I’m coming over. Already in Korea ^^/

She showed the text to you. “Tell him no need to come because you’re going to their dorm.” You bluntly said.

“No.” Suzy shook. “Please,don’t make me.” You rolled your eyes and took the phone.

“Opsss,I already sent the text.” A sad smirk curved at the corner of your wounded lips.

Suzy exhaled in disbelief as she shook her head cohesionly. “What happened to my old best friend?” She mumbled.

 

Suzy looked out from the bus window. Her eyes were moisted with tears. Your words keep replaying inside her head. “Tsk,for your life sake huh? My foot.” She spat.

Suzy carefully climbed down from the bus. She is finally arrived at Infinite dorm neighborhood after a half hour numbly sat on the bus hard seat. She paced her way to Infinite dorm as she hardly thinking about the lies she’s  going to put up.

Suzy now standing right in front the door. She checked again the address wrote on the small white paper. She bites her lower lips and pressed the door bell after she dusted off the invisible dirt on her black gown.

Sungjong unlocked the door for her. “Come in.”

“Thanks.” She slipped off her feet from the shoes and stepped in. “Where’s L oppa?”

“Hyung!!! Suzy is here!” He loudly shouted from the door.

“Bringing girls home again huh Kim Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said as he walked to the kitchen. He is the harshest member toward ladies. He visited you once,after he heard about the accident but after that last visit he never came again. Suzy sorrow face becomes sourer after listen what Sunggyu just said to her.

“Hyung~ Don’t say like that. That’s why you still single until now.” Sungyeol came out from nowhere to comfort Suzy. She bitterly smiles to Sungyeol as reply.

“Same as you choding.” Sunggyu went to his room again.

“Don’t mind him. Gyu hyung is a bit crazy.” He rolled his eyes while his long finger swirled at the right side of his head.

“Thanks Yeol oppa.” Suzy softly uttered.

“You’re welcome. Hey,you look sad. Did something happen?”

Suzy lips formed a thin line and she quickly shook but one weak shook. Not long after that,L showed in the living hall. “I’m done. Let’s go to the hospital.” L said.

“Oppa~” Her brows was furrowed together. “We need to talk. Just two of us.” She turned to Sungyeol while her hand gently pats his thigh as cue to leave them alone.

“Ok.” Sungyeol rose from the seat and walked away.

“What is it,Suzy?” L move closer to her,his expression changed from happy to worry. He can smelt something bad did happen. “What?”

“Umm. You don’t have to go to the hospital anymore.” Her voice shaky. “Oh my God,why am I doing this?! Pabo ____!” She was mentally shouting at herself.

“What do you mean? I don’t get it.”

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly. “I… I just returned from her funeral.” She heavily and unwillingly said it because there is no funeral. NO FUNERAL!

“Huh?” L still confounded,standing stiffly in front Suzy.

“I’m sorry.”

He let out a soft chuckle. “This is not funny Suzy. Please tell me it’s a joke.” L harshly grabs Suzy arms. Suzy was scarily looked up to his face,the tears were streamed down from his dark chocolate eyes, and she shook. He loosened his grip and fell on the ground. “Its cant be true.” He cried.

There’s nothing she can do to comfort L besides kneeling down with him and give him one warm hug. “I’m so sorry.”

Sungyeol came behind the wall and joined them. He was eavesdropped and other member also overheard it. Suzy broke the hug when Dongwoo approached.

“Stay strong my brother.” Dongwoo huge arms encircled L boned body,his hand was gently patted behind L back to comfort him more. “Everything happens for reason. She was suffered from the injuries she had.” Dongwoo draw a bitter smile while tears start soaking his cheeks.

 

 

 

The surgery undergo was a successful and now you’re on recovery at Seoul  National University Hospital. “I’ll be back maybe after lunch,okay?” Suzy pulled the blanket to cover you. You slowly shook. Your face was still swollen like a balloon. A small move can bring you a lot of pain. She gently planted a kiss on your head. “Rest well.” She then headed out and closed the door behind her. She walked down the hospital hallway,making her way to the exit before her eyes caught a familiar figure.

“Suzy!” Sungyeol waved.

“What the heck is he doing here?” She whispered alone. “Hey.” Suzy awkwardly waved back.

“Hey. It’s been a long time huh. How are you?”

“We’re met two days ago. I’m fine,thank you for asking.” She rolled her eyes.

“What are you doing here?”

“Ah? Hmm,im visiting my friend.” She nervously beamed. Cold sweats were formed on her hairline. “What about you?”

“Oh,L was warded here since yesterday.”

“W-what? Why?”

“Oh. I shouldn’t tell anyone about this.” He covered his lips with his bare palms. “You seem rushed,maybe you should go now.”

“No I’m not. Tell me what happen. Please Yeol oppa,don’t let me die of curiosity.”

“Ok fine.”

L locked himself since your death. Yes,he always locks up himself in the room whenever he is upset. But this time it is the longest and the worst. L stayed in his room for almost a week,without food. He slept most of the time after worn out from crying. Infinite had to cancel their schedule due L condition,he was in grief. The articles about your death also spreaded around the internet.  The other members wouldn’t bother about him because they completely understand how L feels. Sometimes his hyungs and dongsaeng come to his room to talk to him,telling him random stories eventhough L doesn’t mind to reply them even a word. He became a mute.

“Lee Sungyeol,go get L. We’re having dinner together tonight.” Sunggyu commanded while standing beside Woohyun who was filling the bowls with rice.

“Ok hyung.” Sungyeol retorted and went to L room. He knocked the door. “L,are you sleeping? Let’s eat together.”

“Kya! Don’t just knock and talk behind that door. If like that,he never comes out. Drag him.”

“Yes hyung~” Sungyeol obeyed. He twisted the door knob and poked his head inside. He saw L lying on his side with his back turned to the door. Sungyeol walked in and sat next to L. “L~ Let’s eats together. Everyone is waiting outside.” He softly said near L ear. He waited a moment for L reply but that never happen. “L~” He shook L stiff body. “Wake up.” There is no respond from L. “Hey,L? Wake up.” He shook him harder. “Myungsoo?” Sungyeol turned him over and found L face was really pale. “Kya,Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol was in panic mode when he touched L face,it was fiery hot. “Kya,Kim Myungsoo! Wake up!” He softly slapped on L burning cheeks. “Hyung!!! Sunggyu Hyung!!!” He shouted.

“What?” Sunggyu lazily leaned on the door frame.

“He is not waking up.”

“Shook him harder.”

“He's having fever.”

“W-what?” Sunggyu quickly went to L side and placed the back of his hand onto L forehead. “Dongwoo! Hurry up!”

The other members hurriedly to the room when they heard Sunggyu anxious shout. “Dongwoo,get the manager hyung now!” Sunggyu ordered as he still trying to wake L.

“I think he’s unconscious,hyung.” Hoya frowned,worriness creeped onto their faces.

“Hurry up Dongwoo! We have to bring him to hospital!” Sunggyu now at panic state when he heard ‘unconscious’. “What taking you so long?!” He angrily asked to Dongwoo.

“I’m trying!”

After 5 minutes,the manager arrived and they brought L to the hospital. The doctor informed the members that L  having high fever and his body was tired due the stress but he is going to be okay. They’re also been told that L will be discharged after a few days.

 


 

OMG,guys, seriously i love to read all of your comments >.< All of you seem very mad about the fake funeral huh. Cant help it~ kekeke.

Please comment a lot okay,kay,kay,kay.

Im just curious,why there are so little authors updating their stories lately? Or it just me feel that way?