T-shirt

I'm Not His Fangirl

You sat on your bed,putting your legs close to the chest and wrap your arms around it. You rested your forehead on the knee. The mp3 was played on maximum volume. You look up and take the mp3 beside you. "Why all korean songs?" You went through the song list one by one. "Why all korean?! Aint she know i dont talk korean?!! Ughh~" You murmured. Yesterday you asked Suzy help,copy some good latest songs to your new mp3 that you bought with your monthly payment. "Suzy. Suzy." You shook your head and laid the mp3 beside you. "What should i do today?" You asked yourself and lie flat on your back,staring at the ceiling. Paradise sang into your ears. "Myungsoo." You smiled when you heard he sang. You take the mp3 back and check out the song. "Yup. Its Infinite." Your both palms formed ball with the mini mp3 inside it and placed on your chest,near the heart. You turn around and curled. 4 minutes wasnt enough to cure you,listen to his voice without seeing him in your face make you crazily missed him more. You turn off the mp3 and blinked at your teary eyes. "Is this how people felt if they missed someone?" You're wondering. "Its hurt~" You pouted and the tears start to formed again. You're getting off your bed and make an exit from the room. You squeezed the knob and inhaled. The door then burst wide open,highlighted the empty medium sized room. It is a bit dusty. The last person slept in this room was L. "I should clean this room~" You went out to get rags. You sweep,mop,brush and finally the room was cleaned. "Last but not least,the dresser!" You heading to the dresser where placed near the bathroom door. You opened and suprised to see a shirt hanging in there. "Eh?" You take out the shirt. "Im pretty sure this is Myungsoo's." You want to hang the shirt back but the doorbell stopped you. You walk downstairs and open the door.

"Hi _____!" Suzy waved.

"You're late." You pouted. 

"Mianhae. I got something to settle down." She beamed and hugged you. "Are you in the middle of cleaning?" Suzy pointed to the cloth you're holding.

"Ah? I think Myungsoo left his shirt." You held the shirt unison with a shrug.

"WHAT?! Give it to me!" Suzy snatch the shirt from your hand.

"Hey what are you doing?" You seem shocked. Its the only L belonging you had and you really want to keep it.

"You dont mind right." Suzy paused. "If i take this." She casually said and immediately wear L's shirt on top of her dress. "Im wearing my ultimate bias shirt. Kya L~" She giggled. You weakly nodded and hung your head low. Suzy walk into the living room and drop her bag on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" You asked.

"_____-ah,i came here everyday ok. I know this house well. And i can get on my own." She patted your back and you reply her with a small smile. "Lets go upstair!" She take her bag and grab your hand. She slammed on your bed and switch on her pink laptop. "You have to see this. Come here." Suzy waved. 

"Its ok." You shook and take out a book from the shelf.

"Come here!" Suzy shouted. She get up and drag you infront of the laptop. 

"Myungsoo~" You thought. "What is this about?" You inoncently ask her.

"Just look." She smiled. Its Infinite concert promoting video.

"So?" You dont get it what her motive showing you that video.

"Do you think our country will be listed for their concert?" She rolled over,laid on her back. You rolled your eyes.

"Ask them. Im not interested to hear about Infinite." You coldly said and walk back to the desk. But,deep inside you still want to hear news about your boyfriend.

"Aishh come on. Lets be an Inspirit for once." Suzy pleading and clasp her hand together.

"Sorry Suzy. Im not into this fangirling thing." 

"Hmm. Whatever. Just saying,Infinite will held their fanmeeting this week in Japan. Ah,i wish i can go there." She get back on her laptop.

"Suzy." You spun around facing Suzy. She rise her eyebrow in curiousity. You look at her with concern. "Can i have back Myungsoo shirt." You bite your lower lips.

"Heck no! Im keeping this. You said you had no interest on Infinite." She stick her tongue out.

"Will it be strange if Myungsoo found his shirt with you,in fact he lef it here inside my house?" You carefully beamed to her.

"I didnt said im going to give back his shirt." An evil smile formed on her lips.

"Suzy!" Your eyes widen. "You,stealer!" You emphasize but she ignoring it.

She laughed. "Oh ya,totally forget to tell you. Im going back to Korea after graduating. Wahhh,cant wait to graduate high school next week." She stretched her arms out high in the air.

You pouted and stomped. "Are you going to leave me alone?" Suzy laughed and walk to you.

"You can follow me if you want." She pinched your both cheek until it turned slightly red.

A smile curled on the corner of your lips. "It would be better if you gave back this shirt." You pointed out. Suzy take a step backward.

"I said HELL NO IM GOING TO GIVE THIS TO YOU! This is my husband shirt. Uhuuu~ Im going to marry him in future." She hugged herself and turn herself left and right continuously. You sighed and gave up.

"Guess i cant force her." You thought on your mind.

 


 

Sorry,i got writer block. This chapter a bit off,weird and boring.

 

KINDLY SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS TOO!!! i love you all <3