DAY 10TH : Incoming Call From Infinite

I'm Not His Fangirl

You walk out from the washroom with school uniform on. You smiled seeing L was in deep sleep on your bed. Your mind flew up into the space,remind how you wake up earlier.

This morning,L still here having his hands wrapping around you. He leaned on the bed and you used his chest as your pillow. While L rested his head on yours. You slowly released yourself from his embrace. "Kim Myungsoo." You called.

"Hmmmm~" He groaned. He opened one of his eyes and smiled to you. "Morning." He greeted before he climb up on your bed. You're dumbfounded. "Give me 5 more minutes." He shut down his eyelids.

"Myungsoo~" You pulled his leg.

"5 minutes,please." L murmured in his sleep. You sighed.

"Ok then." You grab your towel and step into the washroom to take a warm morning bath.

You shook your head over and over again to get your mind back. You carefully crawled on the bed. L suddenly turned to you. You felt your life was shortened by 10 years,your heart skipped a beat. You're amazed with his perfect features. You slightly tilt your head a bit to get a better view of him and gently brush his soft hair. You swallow a ball of saliva as you lay your index finger on his cheek. You poked him and giggled. Your eyes then locked at his tantalize lips.

"What are you doing?" L asked with half opened eyes.

"Huh?" You quickly hide your hand behind your back. "I just wanna say,you should continue your sleep in your room." You laughed nervously.

"Huh ok." He give you and expressionless look and make his exit. "Goodluck with school. Bye." He waved as he leave the room. You breath out a deep sigh. You jump down of bed,grab your schoolbag and heading out.

 

 

At Infinite dorm,6 members of Infinite was boredly lying on the floor. Hoya stuffed his eyes with loud hiphop music. Woohyun was playing game on his cellphone while Sungjong and Sungyeol were watching from both side. Dongwoo lying flat on his stomach reading rated comic. Sungkyu was blankly staring at the ceiling. Sungjong rolled over to Sungkyu. "I miss L hyung." Sungjong uttered.

"Yeah me too." Sungyeol join them.

"Hey,lets visit L at his omma house." Dongwoo suggested.

"Yeah thats a great idea." Wohyun put down his phone on the floor. "Dont you think hyung?" He looked to blank Sungkyu.

"Yeah yeah." He shook his head continuously of agreement. "Kya Hoya. Are you listening?" He pull the earphone from Hoya's ears.

"Huh what?" He cluelessly asked.

"We're going to L house." Sungyeol explained.

"Ok cool." Hoya put his thumbs up. "But at least give him a call. Tell him we're going to have lunch there." He patted his stomach.

"Let me call him!" Sungjong race to his room to get his cellphone. Within in second he came back. Infinite surrounded him. He pressed L house number and waited the other line to pick up.

"Yeoboseyo?" L's mother voice cracked.

"Yeoboseyo. Omma!" Sungjong excitedly beamed her. Infinite calls any members' mother with 'omma'.

"Sungjongie. How are you?"

"Im fine. Is L hyung there?" Sungjong went straight to the point.

"What did you mean Myungsoo was here?" L's mother seem confuse.

"Eh?" Infinte look at each other. "L hyung wasnt there?" Sungjong asked again.

"No. Wasnt he suppost to be with you?" Sungjong eyes widen listen to this. He elbowed Dongwoo for help. But Dongwoo shrugged as answer.

"Yeah,he with us. Actually we're playing 'truth or dare' game. And i choose dare,so they asked me to call you." He nervously laugh. "Sorry for disturbing." He hung up.

"If L wasnt at his house,WHERE THE HECK IS HE?" Sungkyu snapped.

"Where could he be?" Sungyeol wondered.

"Is he wanna die?" Hoya said frusturatedly. The maknae was watching from side his hyungs questioning among themselves about his L hyung.

"Kya kya kya. Call him." Dongwoo take Sungjong cellphone fom his grab and throw it to Woohyun.

 

 

L phone rang. He reached his phone on the side table and look at the screen. INCOMING CALL FROM SUNGJONG. "Aishhh~" He whinned before pick up the call. "Yeoboseyo." He lazily said.

"Kya L!" Woohyun shouted on the other line. L put the phone away from his ear.

"Why is Woohyun hyung using Sungjong phone to call me?" L wondered. "Whats up hyung?" He casually asked to Woohyung.

"Where are you?" 

"Why hyung called me using Sungjongie's?" L changed the topic.

"Kyaa! I asked you. Where are you?" 

"My house." He simply beamed to Woohyun.

"Your house?" Woohyun rooled his eyes. Sungkyu take the phone from Woohyun.

"Kya!!! You wanna die huh L?! I know you're not at home! Where the hell in this worl are you?!" Sungkyu was very angry. He was concern for L safetyness. 

L gasped. "I-i... Hmm,on. Vacation."

"Where?!"

"My friend house."

"I want you come home right now! RIGHT NOW!" Sungkyu shouted.

"Hyung~" L droop his eyes to the ground.

"WHAT?"

"To tell you the truth,im not in Korea right now."

"Mworago?! Are you crazy?" Sungkyu was super shock with L confession.

"Can you give me one more day? I promise,i will get back to Korea as soon as posible. Please~" L pleading over the phone. Sungkyu was softened. He sighed.

"If you not here in two more days,i will report you to manager hyung. ARASSO?" 

"Yes i am hyung. I love you. I'll back soon,dont worry about me."

"Hmmm. When you get here,you will know what will i give to you. Just prepare yourself." Sungkyu warning him before he hung up.

"Warggggghhhh~ Im totally dig my own grave." L face-palmed,thinking what Sungkyu hyung will do to him when he arrive in Korea. 

 


 

Can i get 1000 views before chapter 20? *demanding* LOL.

New subscribers are welcomed,also dont be shy to drop your comments. I really appreciate it :)