DAY 9TH : Well,Now He Know Something About You

I'm Not His Fangirl

Its Sunday,its your favorite day. No school,no bakery and chilling on your bed for the whole day. But today you wake up early to check on L condition. You giggled when you're about to walk into his room reminded how you wake up on his bed last night. Its about 4am in the morning,you was shock to found yourself comfortably sleep beside L. And you're facing him,a fews inch saperated between your face and his. You quickly get off the bed and face-palmed,your face turned red as tomato. You put your hand on his forehead to measure his temperature. Thank God,he's not that warm as yesterday. So,you went to your room and continue your sleep.

You poke in your head. L still sleeping. You went beside his bed and lay your hand on his forehead again. "Much better." You smiled. L blinked when he saw you. "Sorry if i woke you up." You uttered and about to leave his room.

"Good morning ____-ah." He beamed as he rub his eye.

You chuckled. "Good morning. How do you feel today?"

"Better than yesterday. Im hungry." He puppy-eyed.

"Ok.i will prepare your breakfast. You,wait here huh." You pointed to him and walk out. You heat up the stove and cook him a porridge. After a while you went back to his room with holding a tray filled with a bowl of porridge and a glass of milk. L still lying on his bed with closed eyes. You chuckled. "Sleepy head."

"No im not." He said with one eye open. You put the tray aside and help L to sat up. 

"Let brush your teeth first." You link your arm with him and take him to the washroom. "I will be waiting outside." You said.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa~" L whimpered. You rolled your eyes.

 

WEAK

 

HELPLESS

 

SPOILED

 

You obey when your mother voice keep playing inside yor head. You took his toothbrush and put a pearl size toothpaste. "Aaaaaaaa~" L bend to your height. You're carefully brush his teeth. "All done." You hand him a glass of water to gargle. He smiled to show you his pearly white teeth. "Psshhh~" you rolled your eyes and leave him. He tag behind you and jump on the bed.

"Eat well." You give him the porridge. But he refuse to take it. "Fine~" You pouted,put down the bowl and walk away.

"No im hungry." He puppy-eyed you again.

 

WEAK,HELPLESS AND SPOILED.

 

HELPLESS AND SPOILED.

 

SPOILED.

 

You shook your head and mentally hit your head. You let out a deep sigh and walk to him. "You're such a baby!" You sat down on his bed and feed him.

"Thank you." He blissfully said.

 

 

Night approching. You rested your head on your palm,flip the book pages. L was watching TV on the couch. "Im sleepy. Goodnight Myungsoo." You said as you pick up all the books on the table.

"Ok." He beamed and switch off the TV.

"Ehh?" You look at him with confuse expression on face.

"Im also sleepy." He faked a yawn. You chuckled and heading upstair. "Goodnight _____-ah" He waved. You're waving back as you shut the door. You slam your body on the bed and fall asleep.

 

You block your eyes with your hand when the fluorecent light blinded you. You groaned and pull your blanket. "Dont disturb me Myungsoo." You murmured. The door was slammed hard and completly woke you up. "What the heck?" You rubbed your eyes and sat up. Your eyes widen and circled. "D-dad." You stuttered. He walk toward you and grab your colar.

"Give me your money."

"D-dad." The tears welling in your puffy eyes.You shook your head.

"WHAT?" He flung you across the room. You're crooned of the pain. "Where did you put it?!" Your giant sized stepdad lifted you up. You're hanging in the air,your feet doesnt touch the ground. 

"Dad please." The tears rolling down to your cheek. You're thrown into the bed.

"Give it or i you." He pinned you with his both arms. He bite your ear and his finger lingering around your . You're sobbing louder.

"Th-there. In. My. P-purse." He stand back and look for the purse. He opened,saw a few of bills in there and took it. "Please dont take all of my money. How am i going to eat?" You wrapped your hands around his leg.

"GO DIE !" He kicked you on the face and thats make you lying helplessly on the floor. He leave the room while counting the money in his hand.

 

 

A loud sound from your room woke L up. "Huh? Aisshh." He was ready to continue his sleep when he heard another loud bang. "W-what was that?" He get up from his bed and heading to the door. He carefully unlock his door and saw a sight of man walking downstairs. "Who was that?" He whispered to himself. Then he heard sobbing from your room and dash into it. He saw you hugging your knees beside your bed. He slowly pace to you and kneel beside you. "Hey." You look up to him with tears waterfalling from your eyes. "What happened?" He uttered. L wrapped his arms around you. You snuggled into his broad chest,the tears is soaking his shirt. He rested his chin on your head and rub your back.

"I hate dad." Your voice shaking. He press his lips against your head. You're crying to the fullnest that night. You tell L everything about your evil stepdad in L warm embrace.

 


 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! 

DROP YOUR COMMENTS!

I LOVE YOU ALL,MUAHHHH! :*