DAY 6TH : Suzy Blackmailing

I'm Not His Fangirl

Today you came a bit late to school. The teacher already start teaching when you walk in. "Im sorry im late Sir." He nod and continue teaching. You walk to your table beside Suzy and throw her a bright smile. But she seen a bit dull. "Maybe she on her monthly." You thought. One by one period went by. The bell rang for recess. Starving students scramble out from the classroom. You close your text book and went up to Suzy. "Lets go eat." You cheerly utter while patting on your stomach.

"Lets go." Suzy link her arm into yours. You both walk in the same pace to the cafe. There's an empty table at the corner. After grab your food,you sat down infront of Suzy.

You cleared your throat. "Whats up?" You didnt get a chance to talk to her in the classroom today. Suzy look down to her food.

"My halmeoni sick." Tears pools in her brown eyes.

"Halmeoni?" You scratch your hair.

"My grandmother babo." She shot her fist near your face.

"Ohh. Im sorry to hear that. Lets pray for her health." You smiled.

"Im going back to Korea." She exclaimed with mouth full with food.

"For how long?" You put your chin on your palms and bite a bread.

"A week or less. A week. A week." 

"Ahhh. I'll bored witout you. Gonna miss you a lot too." You pouted and cross your arms.

"Babo." She threw you a fries. "When im gone,dont you try to flirt with my L. Understand?!" She put a straw at your neck and act like she holding a real knife.

"Got it." You giggled. She sit back,alter her bow and clear .

"Do you think he like me?"

"Who?" 

"Oppa." Suzy clasp her hands. You reply her with a pout and shrug.

"Ask him. I cant read his mind nor his heart. Plus dont you ever ask me something about love." You sighed. You never been in love or having a crush before this. You are too busy with school and working.

"I think he likes me." Suzy cutely giggled. Her cheeks turn pink. "I will kill you if you trying to stole him from me!" Her eyes grew bigger.

"Chill,i didnt have any hard feeling toward Myungsoo. " You rolled your eyes. "And dont kill me,i dont wanna die this young." You chuckled.

"Okay. Remember huh,i dont care if you're my bestfriend or not,if you take mine,you're dead." She said in serious tone. You feel a bit shocked,she looks like she really gonna kill you and that words really make you trembling. Luckily the ball rang sign recess time is over before Suzy gave you another blackmail. You both walk to the classroom and continue the rest of the day like usual.

 


 

Another short update :D The next chapter will be more intresting without Suzy,the third person. Kekeke.

Subscribing and commenting are welcomed my dear readers. I love you all!