First Day at School

Letting go is not an option

Ahn-Nm-Hee P.O.V

I came acroos the giant iron gates. Just as I have imagined. It was like a dream coming infront of eyes. This is nothing like boarding school. Big playground with beautiful plants. I could smell the fragrance of flowers.*sniffing*.  I push open the gate *Hands up in the air, eyes close and smiling....showing her 32 white teeth* " HAHAHHA....Who's that cartoon?  *pointing at Ahn-Nam-Hee* "Bwoh? Look what she is wearing? " said a girl while flashing her evil smile. I opened my one eye to peek around. Everyone was staring *Shit I am still standing in my stupid position I thought*

*Bending 90 degree angle* Mianhae! *Turning right* Mianhae. Looking back up. There was no-one. It's like they vanished into thin air but I knew better. They probably hid somewhere. I am used to this. I like my own company. *Ring Ring Ring* School bell rang. I opened my bag to check my timetable. Bwoh? Where is it? *NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's not here* Aigo~ Eottoke *Jumping up and down*.

 

Lee Min Ho P.O.V

YAA! Why are we so early at school? Lets come later *turning around* I want a drink. It's so damn hot. "Anni~ you know what Ms Kim said right? If we don't come on time, we have to get detention. You know what that means right? NO PARTYING.....NO GIRLS......NO FREEDOM" said Key in his upper most annoying voice. Ne Ne Ne! Araso *Jumping over the fence* Hey guys .......aish look at that girl. "New girl....LOL she even has a coffee stain on her shirt and what kind of hairstyle is that?" said Onew smirking. New girl aye?? Why is she standing near the boys toilet. Aishh another fan girl? *hands in pocket and walking off*

 

Ahn-Nam-Hee P.O.V

What are they staring at? * Looking at her shirt* Eottoke~?? Aish that guy *who ever he was* Now I have coffee stain. *Relax Namie! I thought* oh? toilet. My life isn't bad after all. I walked casually into the toilet. *What is this weird smell?* I took a step to the right. I see a door open. I sneak in and open it slowly. Who's that standing? Wearing a jean and why does this girl have have so short hair? The person in front of me turns around. Its a GUY  and his pants is down and then we scream.....................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

*Closing her eyes and ran out the toilet*

 

Mystery Guy

I heard a girl's voice. She was talking about a guy and some sort of stain. Then I heard footsteps coming dowards my door. Dammit my door didn't had a lock, it was broken. After few seconds, it was pin drop silence. Pssst I could finaly pee in silence *Drop Drop Drop* And that's when the door opened..

 

3 THINGS

1) MY DOOR WAS EFFIN OPENED

2) I WAS PEEING LOUDLY

3) A GIRL WAS STANDING BEHIND ME

 

*What to doooooooooo??*

I turned around and she saw me

And then we both screamed

 

no.1~ I was embarrassed

no.2~ She was the same damn girl

no.3~ umm did she just looked at my legs?

 

YAAAAAAAA AHN- NAM -HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Ahn-Nan-Hee P.O.V

Ya! Ya! Ya!  *slaps herself* I went to a boys toilet. How stupid. OMG what will he think about me? AISHH...he probably thinks I am sooo dumb. Before he kills me I should run.

 

Mystery Guy P.O.V

I missed her by a second. Wahh those legs. *Smirking and pulling a paper out of her pockets* So she has History in Room-48. *Now looks at his time-table*. HAHAHA Revenge is gonna be sweet.

HERE I COME PRETTY LADY! *WINKS*

 


 

OKAY......finally chapter 4 finished.........so now they r in same class........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3 <3

PLZ COMMENT :)