Anni!Anni! NOT HIM...

Letting go is not an option

Ahn-Nam-Hee P.O.V

I looked back to make sure he wasn't following. But why do I get this feeling that he was smiling? I mean I just saw him in the toilet and trust me it was not a great experience*shaking my head*.  Luckly I remembered I had history first period, after this I have no idea where to do. I saw 4 guys walking my way. Bwoh? oh, they were the same ones that jumped over the fence. I looked down, didn't want to look up. So I stood there...pretending to read something.

Lee Min Ho P.O.V

I don't tend to remember girls faces but this new girl. Her face is so annoying and her stupid bun on her head. What kind of hair style is that? I pass her without glancing at her. "Nice shirt" I smirked. I turned right to my boring History class.

Ahn- Nam- Hee P.O.V

Aish....Who does he think I am? If only he knew I was a Karate champion. I would love to see a black eye on him. I saw him turning to his class. I looked up the door. ANNIEEEEEEE..........room 48!!! He was in my History class. I walked insde and you know what I see. NO teacher, every girl concentrating on the four boys in the back. Ya the same guys. Oh well atleast that toilet guy isn't here. I can't face him now. After 3 seconds, a teacher comes in. "Annyeonghaseyo class. Welcome to your semester  and hope you work hard. fighting~" said the teacher nicely. Wow she is amazing, not a strict type.  She looked at me and smiled and told me to get up and come in front of the class. "Class, this is Ahn-Nam- Hee and she would be studying in this school. Please make her feel welcome." the teacher said. Everyone was giggling and looking at weirdly. I ignored them. I was about to walk back to my seat when I saw HIM walk in. Yes Him! The toilet the guy, the coffee guy, the guy I hate. He saw me staring at him. My eyes were about to pop from my eyes. *EOTTOKEEEEEEEEEEE?*  He doesn't leave a single oppurtonity because he just winked again. I rolled my eyes. I turned back around and noticed three things:

 

1~ The girls gave me dirties

2~ They were drooling over him

3~ The fence guy and his group looked like they will jump and kill him

 

Lee Min Ho P.O.V

So, Ms Kim just introduced her to the class. No big deal right? But her name is so unique and I have this feeling that I have heard it before. My friends were staring at me and laughing. They know I hardly look at girls more than 2 seconds. So why her. And on top of that, she has no interest in me....WHAT-SO-EVER. Quite interguing. Then lands Nam Woohyin in the class. My enemy, the one I hate to see win at anything. The one who is no match for me. I can win him anytime, actaully anywhere. The girls are madly in love with him aswell. What can I say? *shrugs* They are pabo. He might have good looks but his brain is tiny dark hole. Wait, the girls love me aswell....since I am the diva and the soccer champion.  

Nam Woohyun

Okay so Lee was in my class. Who cares and what do I see here? Was he just staring at Ahn-Nam-Hee? I love to make him jealous. So when Ahn-nam-Hee stared at me, I winked. I made sure he looked. I could see him twitch a little. I bowed at the teacher, apologising for being late. "Ms Kim, I was stuck at some work and I just had my morning fantasy in the toilet" " BWOH?" said Ms Kim puzzled. I could hear the class laugh. *HAHAHAH* I saw the shock on Ahn-nam-Hee's face. I love it. This has just begin. "oh nothing! nothing to worry about. I would take GOOD care of it" I said laughing. This words made her look at me but she quickly looked away.

Ahn-Nam-Hee P.O.V

FANTASY? OMG......should I be flattered? I quickly took the thought away and walked back to my seat. There was a spare seat infront of me and behind me. He followed me and sat behind me. And after 15 minutes, when I thought I could relax. Guess what happened. You know the fence guy I was talking about before. Well he took the seat infront of me. I squeezed my eyes and put my head down on desk.

Lee Min Ho P.O.V

Okay. I don't like her. My aim is to take away anything he wants or gets interested in. So my friends dared me to sit infront of her. Usually I don't like wasting time but since my friends said so.....I would listen.

Nam Woohyun P.O.V

Aish....that kid. Still thinks he can compete with me. I saw Ahn-Nam-Hee first so I am talking her not HIM.

AFTER ALL SHE OWES ME ...............even herself! *grinning*

 


Okay that was long......HEHHE SORRY FOR KEPT YOU ALL WAITING!.........so u know the mystery guy now.

I hope you guys still enjoy it. Feel free to help me along the way. I know my stories can sometime drag on, I will try my best...ALWAYS. Keep commenting!

Cheers <3