Reality Check

Letting go is not an option

Ahn-Nam- Hee P.O.V

*Beep Beep Beep* This is the sound I woke up to in the morning. Ouch! My back hurts. Why do I have to explore Seoul in one day. Though I just went few places. There was a figure in front of me, a tall one. I couldn’t see it clearly. UGHH……Where the hell are my are my glasses? I have a short temper and you really need to know and I know karate, well it’s a long story. “Hey Namie” said Kiara. The figure that I was talking about earlier stopped in front of me. Kiara?? Is that you?! I asked in confusion. Pass my glasses……everything is so damn blurry. “Here! Let me put it for you” said Kiara while scratching her chin.

 

ONE SECOND

TWO SECOND

THREE SECOND

OKAYYYYYYY! I couldn’t take this much longer. I looked away from her. Kiara was wearing a mini-skirt with black stiletto and a full sleeve shirt *thank god for that*  YA!!!!!!!!!! What is this? *staring from head to toe* “This is Seoul Nmaie. If you gotta survive.” Her words were cut by a loud horn of a car. She kissed me on the cheek and left me thinking. So this is the real Kiara but what about the girl in boarding school. She changed so much. So what if this is a new place. I won’t CHANGE and I will SURVIVE.

 

After 6 mins

*chattering my teeth* I came out of the cold shower. Since the school had no dress code. The students are allowed to wear whatever they wish. And when it comes to fashion, I- DON’T- KNOW –A-THINK. I close my eyes and pick whatever comes in my hand first. HMM so its baggy pants with a collar shirt *not bad Ahn Nam Hee*. I ate a slice of raise- an- toast, a glass full of milk, 2 apples, 1 large size pizza with a bit of sauce and few little junkies and I stored a loolipop in my pocket for later use. I get hungry all the time. I tried not to eat anything else, since I am on diet.I combed through my soft brown brown curls and that's when I remembered him. Ya that stranger. Aish....I forgot to ask his name *pulling her hair from her head and screaming*

BWOH?? 8:20 am? YAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I am late. I ran down the stairs and going left then right and then back to left. Oh the exit. The door opened automatically and I bumped into someone. Slipping on the wet floor, spinning in the air, my hand on someone's chest as I scream YAAAA and with a thud I landed on the floor. Mianhae Mianhae! I bowed again and again. Not wanted to look at that unlucky person.

Mystery Guy

Aishh....that girl again. Wasn't fainting once enough that she now bumped with me and look at my shirt, all spilled with my morning coffee. *I am not going to meet my unnie like this* "YOU" I screamed, loud enough for her to look at me. "Are you stalking me?" "B ...WOH?" she said with a stutter. "Look I know I am just so good looking but bumping into a me in the morning.....don't you think its a bit TOO much" . "Ya! who said you were handsome? she said while raising her eyebrows. *HAHAHA she looks funny with that face* "You know I had to meet someone and because of you, I have to change again" *you owe me big time I thought*

Ahn- Nam- Hee P.O.V

Honestly I was nervous to whom I bumped but it was HIM. My perfect stranger. His voice was mesmerising. " Meet someone?" I said quitely but hid my saddness. *what was I thinking, ofcourse he would have a girlfriend. I mean who would not go after him. There would be lines of girls standing to talk to him* " Mianhae, I didn't mean to bump. I was in a hurry" I said. "what did you say? I can't hear you" he said talking few steps close me. His nose was nearly touching mine. Before I start blushing.....

 I counted to three and I ran...............

 

Mystery Guy

Did I just stand that close to a girl? Aishhhhhhhh what is wrong with me. HAHAHA she runs fast. Bwoh?? What is that? *picks a piece of paper* Class Schedule!!!!

AHN-NAM-HEE!! Oh so this is her name. BWOHHH?? We go to the same school?

 

NOW THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!

See you later pretty lady *wink*

 


So guys how was the chapter?. Sorry if i update late. Its coz I don't want the story to be boring

P.S- any story suggestions?? feel free to comment! :D