Do you believe in Magic?

Letting go is not an option

“There you are. I’ve been waiting!” Kiara said while pulling me towards the exit door. As I took a step outside, fresh air wiped my face, giving me a sense of peace. I like it here. Here everyone seems to do something and no rules anymore. “Earth to Namie” Kiara whispered in my ear. “Oh sorry, I was just thinking something. I feel… I don’t know, maybe wonderful. Everyone is so happy. “Namie, so are trying to tell me that you are sad. This is Seoul baby. Enjoy the ride! Who knows maybe you will find something worthwhile here” Kiara said sweetly. “Now, what are you up to?” I said while raising my eyebrows. “It’s funny how you know me so well. Okay first thing first. There this is shop called Wishes. It looks pretty. I am sure there would be something to cheer you up and to give you heads up…the owner of the shop is psychic. Last time I went she said I would find something that I have been missing for two years. I mean seriously, I haven’t lost anything. Did I Namie?” she asked.

Okay this is crazy but I think the lady was referring to me. I have been away from Kiara for 2 years and here we are together again. The creepy thing is today is the same day that Kiara left boarding school, which makes exactly 2 years. Well I wasn’t going to tell this to Kiara. I don’t want to look crazy now. “She is just joking around. C’mon let’s go!” I said enthusiastically though I was kinda scared.

 

After walking for 5 minutes we came across a small alley. More like a place where gangsters live but the aura of fresh baked breads told a whole different story. Going down the alley I spotted the same guy. Yes that was him. Wearing jet black jacket with black tight jeans, WOW he had nice legs. Oh great now I am erted as well. Somehow he knew my presence, he turned and winked at me and mouthed the words Pretty lady and vanished like a wind. I blushed hot pink. I adjusted my glasses.

“This is it!” Kiara said. I turned away to look at the shop. My jaw dropped. It was magical. The lanterns, the curtains, the smell, even the walls were decorated with beads and flowers. The shop had many bracelets, and each one had a saying. I picked the red one. It had tiny love hearts and with tiny writing it said DESTINY. “You should take it, it suits you” said someone behind me. I turned around and saw a lady. She looked pretty, mid-thirties. Is this the lady Kiara was talking about? “I beg your pardon? What do you mean it suits me? The bracelet or the word scribbled on it?” I asked curiously. “Well, darling that’s what you have to figure out. Choose wisely between them.” She said happily and with that she went inside a small cabin.

Between them? Between who? I thought. I couldn’t stand this. I need to know what she meant. I opened the door and no one was in there. I saw a shadow approach me. I jumped on my spot. “Namie, I was looking for you. Did you want to buy anything? Oh what’s that in your hand.” She said while staring at my hands. “Oh this? Just something I found here.” I said shakily. “I want to get one!” she added. I pointed to the corner I got it from.

 

After 2 Minutes

“You got me” Kiara said. “Bwoh? I got you what” I asked patiently. “You told me you got the bracelet from their but there is nothing but herbs and friendship bands” she said hurriedly. Okay now that is weird. I remember I picked it from there. “Let me have a look” I said. She was correct; the place where I saw bundles of bracelets was now just an empty rack with random stuff emplaced there. “You know what Kiara. Take mine, I don’t want it” I said. I looked down my hands and there was nothing. No sign of any bracelet. “Kiara I think it’s the old lady. She said something about choosing wisely and other nonsense.”   “Omg, I told you something isn’t right. Let’s screw this and I still have to buy you hot chocolate to cool you down” She said without any tension in her voice.

 

I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I followed Kiara out the exit. Was it just me but I saw the two words scribbled all over the wall. Husband….Soulmate…..Husband……Soulmate. I closed my eyes wishing it to be a nightmare. I opened my eyes slowly and I was back outside in the alley. I looked back inside through the window and everything was back to normal. The wall were decorated back to beads and flowers.  It was just my imagination I thought. My eyes are playing with me, that’s all.

 

9pm Kiara POV

It’s great to have Namie back. I do have friends but Namie would always be special. Though her looks don’t attract her but her personality captures the heart. We finally had our hot chocolates and Niami was tired. I brought her to my apartment. It’s small but enough for us. I still have to pay my rent. It’s been hard and school is starting from tomorrow. I quickly arranged Niami clothes in my closet. Aishh, she is still such a tomboy. That girl will never learn.

 


PS: romance will start SOON!

Yeah. pretty long chapter but I am still getting the story together. I like to leave cliffhangers. Ready to meet hoy guys in next chapters. I bet you will start drolling over them. ahahah

all I can ask is to read. wink

I hope you all have great day

laterz XD