1. her and her's circumtances

Twisted Fate

 

 

HER AND HER’S CIRCUMTANCES

 

 

*horse running*

 

*Uwahhh ! uwahhh! Uwaahh!*

 

Soldier 1: what will we do to this child captain? *as the man looks at the baby with a woman lying in the ground, showering in her own blood*

 

Captain: *sighed* we have to do what’s ordered to us. *as he took his sword* we have to kill this child *

 

The captain started to raise his sword and pointed it to the baby.

 

years later...

 

*year 1820*

 

 

*Blaaaggg*

 

Baekhyun: YAH!!! *as he lies down on the ground*

 

Man 1: I told you so. Give me the money!

 

 

Baekhyun: Shiruh! This is my prize.

 

Man 1: you didn’t play fair. And you know what will happen if you didn’t play fair.. *smirked*

 

Baekhyun : Yah! I play fair! You not. *hissing*

 

Man 1 : *signaling the two men to hold Baekhyun in both hands*

 

Baekhyun: Yah! What are you doing? YAH! Let me go!!

 

Man 1 : *as he started to raised his one hand signaling to punch him* and this what you deser---

 

Su ji: And do you think i’ll let you? *as she holds the man’s hand and threw it away*

 

Baekhyun: Ji-ah!! *enlightens his face*

 

The other man tries to punch Su Ji but Su Ji kicks her off. The other one holds Su Ji in back but she release on holding and kick him off too. The other one,  took his sword and started attacking Su ji, but in his attacks, Su Ji dodge on it, once Su Ji got a chance, she punch him hard causing him to lose in balance.

 

The fight continues as one by one, the number of Su Ji’s enemies doubled by two and three. Su Ji continues counter attacking; dodge here, dodge there, kick here and kick there. They continue exchanging fights, no one seems tired, yet continue fighting.

 

As the enemies turn 5 more, Su Ji smirked. She was about to attack the other man when the man points his sword to Baekhyun.

 

Man 1:  come closer! I will kill this midget! * as he points the sword.*

 

Su Ji stops and stood up.

 

The man who’s holding Baekhyun signals the remaining 4 to corner her.

 

Su Ji just looks at them while they were encircling to her. She just rolled her eyes same as she blew some air in her bangs.. Signed of irritation all over her.

 

Man 1: just one moved and I kill this midget! I’m not joking!

 

Su Ji: You know what pisses me more?

 

Man 1: What?

 

And Su Ji kicked one of the man causing him to off balance; as she kicked the other man, she jumped high to reached the man who holding Baekhyun and kicked him too hard caused him to fell in the ground..

 

as the man lies in the ground, she pointed the sword to him.

 

Su Ji: *pointing the sword to him* I told you! Don't ever mess with my brother Arraso?!

 

Man 1: Deh! Deh!

 

And all of them ran fast as they could.

 

Baekhyun: Su Ji-ah! Your so great! *beams to her, he leans to his sister almost hugging her*

 

Su Ji: YAH! i told you not to get into trouble right?

 

Baekhyun: *pouted like a kid* but I didn’t started it.

 

Su Ji: Arraso! Ka ja .. Abeoji is waiting to us.

 

Baekhyun: Deh! *he cross his arms around Su Ji's arms*

 

In return, Su Ji smiled.

 

*Year 2017*

 

Yes no maybe

dodaeche nae mami mwonji

dashin neoreul an boryeo haedo

tto neoege gago isseo

ijen no more baby

ireoneun nareul nan hate me

neoreul an bol suga eopseo

geureonde bol sudo eopseo

 

Yes no no yes no

 

Suzy sings outloud as she continues singing holding a pen in hand serves as her mic, and dancing in her own room.

 

Myungsoo claps his hands, he was leaning his side body to the door.

 

Suzy stops all of the sudden. She looks at his direction.

 

MyungSoo: if you done with your morning routine, can we go now? We’re late.* he said in his most firm and irritated voice*

 

Suzy: omo! *as she looks at her wristwatch*

 

And Suzy runs fast while Myungsoo shake his head and smiles.

 

 

------

 

 

Suzy: Myungsoo-ah .. Can you make it faster? We’re running out of time! *she said while riding in Myungsoo motorcycle*

 

Myungsoo: Reckless driving is too dangerous. You know *he teasingly said*

 

Suzy: YAH! Teacher Il Woo will go to punish us once we’re late. *panicked* I don’t want to make another report again about Joseon dynasty.

 

Myungsoo: Wae? That’s fun!

 

Suzy’s face turns paled as she remembered something.

 

Suzy: *shivers*  YAH! Be faster!!

 

Myunsgoo: hahaha! Okay! Brace yourself. *as he leveled the speed of his motorcycle*

 

----

 

At the school:

 

Suzy walks so slow and quietly to avoid any noise in entering to the back door. She avoids causing noise so that no one can see her.

 

On the meantime, their teacher Il Woo is busy calling their names for atendance.

 

On the other hand, Myungsoo laughs on her, he enters to the front door,

 

Il Woo: you’re late! *he said as he stop checking for attendance*

 

Myungsoo: mianhe! *looks down preventing his laughters*

 

Il Woo: so if your late does it means that *as he looks towards to the back door*

 

He saw Suzy walking slowly with her height measuring the level of chairs.

 

Il Woo: Bae Suzy!

 

Suzy: Deh! *stood up*

 

Il Woo: what are you doing?

 

Suzy: picking up my notebook?

 

Il Woo eyed her, not believing on what she said.

 

Il Woo: you two, go to my office later.

 

Myungsoo/ Suzy: Deh.

 

They both seated right next to each other.

 

Suzy: It’s your fault!

 

Myungsoo: *stick his tounge out*

 

----

 

Back to Joseon era:

 

 

Suji and Baekhyun teasing each other upon going home. Baekhyun keeps making funny faces and Suji laughs on him.

 

Upon entering to their house, they didn’t notice the presence of their father, who was waiting for them in the door.

 

Yoonjin: Suji, Baekhyun

 

Both Suji and Baekhyun looks shocked as they heard their father voice.

 

Baekhyun: Abeoji

 

Suji puts the sword in her back. Hiding the sword to his father sight.

 

Yoonjin: Suji, I already saw the sword. You two inside

 

---

 

 

Yoonjin: what did I told to you two?

 

Suji and Baekhyun looks to each other, they are both kneeling on the floor with both hands up.

 

 

Yoonjin: Baekhyun -- *as he looks at his son* Suji *turns his head to his daughter*

 

Baekhyun: *pouted* mianhe. I didn’t mean to—

 

Yoonjin:I told you not to engaged with any trouble.

 

Baekhyun: Hey how did abeoji knew? *whisper to Suji*

 

Yoonjin: *taps the wooden sword on the floor*

 

Both of them fix their selves and kneeled straight.

 

Yoonjin: Baekhyun, I told you not to fight over and never let your sister to fight. I’s too dangerous, your putting yourselves in danger.

 

Baekhyun: But Suji is great in fighting! she never loses! *excitedly said*

 

Yoonjin: *taps again the wooden sword* 

 

Baekhyun: *looks down*

 

Yoonjin: Suji *looks at his daughter* what did I tell you? I tell you to stay here and do what a woman chores.

 

Suji : *pouted*

 

Yoonjin: Kang sangnim told me you’re not participating with everything. You’re not even attending nor listening to her.

 

Ssuji: Abeoji!

 

Yoonjin: *taps his sword again* I want you to act accordingly. Stop acting like a man coz you’re a woman,

 

Suji: But---

 

Yoonjin: suji-ah. You’re my only daughter and I treasured most.

 

Suji: Abeoji

 

Yoonjin: just follow my orders okay?

 

Suji: deh *but looks sad*

 

Yoonjin: baekhyun—

 

Baekhyun: Deh!

 

Yoonjin: starting tomorrow, you should come with your brother, you should start practicing sword for defence

 

 

Baekhyun: but---

 

Yoonjin: *as he taps the wooden sword*

 

Baekhyun: deh! *disapproval written all over his face*

-----

 

At the palace:

 

 

Prince So  hyun: have you seen him?

 

Ji Soo: not yet jeoha.

 

Prince So Hyun: *sighed*  we need to find the late captain of soldiers.

 

Ji Soo: Jeoha, what will you do if we found him?

 

Prince So hyun: I need to convince him to go back in service. We need to gathered people who much be more loyal and faithful in the king and never joined forces to the queen. I know him, will be.

 

Ji Soo: how so sure you are Jeoha?

 

Prince So Hyun: I know, he serves to the late queen and almost giving his life to the royalty. And since—he is the friend of my late mother.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: orabeoni! *she runs towards her brother*

 

Prince So Hyun: Princess! Don’t run *his genuine smiles*

 

Princess Ji-Eun smiles. She stop from running and walks like a lady.

 

Ji Soo bows his head sign of respect as Princess Ji-Eun approaches them.

 

Same as, the princess bows her head.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: I’ve been looking for you oraboeni!*stamp her feet*

 

Prince So Hyun: wae?

 

Princess Ji-Eun: the king wanted to see you! You and minister Ji Soo. Palli! *she started to walk*

 

Jisoo and Prince Soo Hyun looks at each other and they started to follow the princess.

 

---

 

Upon entering to the hall, they saw the king with Prince Joo Hyuk in his side.

 

King:   *smiles as he saw his children approaching the hall*

 

Prince So Hyun and the others bow their head.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: *smiles wickedly*  abeonim, now that we’re complete, are you going to grant my wish?

 

King: *smiles* of course.

 

Prince so hyun looks at Prince Joo Hyuk with confused.

 

Prince Joo Hyuk: our beloved sister dared the king

 

Prince So hyun: What dared?

 

Princess Ji-Eun: I dared our beloved king that if I can make you come here he will grant my wish.

 

Prince So Hyun’s eyebrow met. He didn’t understand what’s going on.

 

King: hahahahahah … my beloved princess, now now… what’s your wish?

 

Prince Joo Hyuk: Princess, you really know how to disturb others, you know that our brother is really busy right now.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: that’s the point, he always busy he doesn’t have time on us! We’re family right? *stamping her feet*

 

Prince So Hyun looks sad, he doesn’t realized that he loses his time to his siblings. He was too busy in his job as the crown prince.

 

Prince So Hyun: I’m sorry for making you feel that way Princess.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: it’s fine. Now that you’re here I’m fine! *looks at her father* abeonim, Minister Ji Soo is really great in painting can we ask him to paint us? You the king, me and my two brothers? Can we? Can you order minister Ji Soo to paint us.

 

King: Really?

 

Princess Ji-Eun: *nods* he’s great but he keeps on rejecting my request whenever I ask him, maybe you no, you can make him say yes since you’re a king.

 

King: hahahaha … My… my… my princess… *looks at Ji Soo* so you are the minister that my daughter talks about?

 

Ji Soo: *bows his head* Yeh my king.

 

King: you look so young to be a minister.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: yeh. He’s the youngest minister in Joseon. His great father. *said proudly*

 

King: Really*he examines Ji Soo*

 

The king looks at Ji Soo and a image of someone pops out in his mind, a young man wearing a minister clothe like him, in his mind he was smiling at him genuinely.

 

Princess Ji-Eun: abeonim—

 

King: oh. I’m sorry—I remembered something. Can you paint us young minister?

 

Ji soo looks to Prince So Hyun.. The prince smiles encouraging him.

 

Ji Soo: it’s my great honor my king. *as he bows his head again*

 

Princess Ji-Eun: Great! *claps her hand as she stick her tounge out to Prince Joo Hyuk*

 

Prince Joo Hyuk acts like he was going to throw something to her.

 

----

 

The following day::

 

Princess Ji-Eun is walking tip toed, she silently walking to the crown prince palace preventing to make any sound, for her not to recognize fast, she change clothes as a normal palace maid. This is what she usually do to escape from classes, she was about to enter to the room of her brother when she saw Ji Soo and her brother walking outside the palace.

 

Princess Ji-Eun POV: so where are their going?

 

And a bright idea comes out in her head as she follows the two.

 

Prince Joo Hyuk saw his sister tailing his brother. He was about to call her when her mom, the queen calls him and for able not to see his sister, he blocks the way of her.

 

 

 

---

 

On the market place:

 

 Princess Ji-Eun was looking side by side as she knew to herself that she is missing. She lose her tract of following. She’s walking nonstop; she didn’t realized that it’s already late. And the sun was about to set.

 

Princess Ji-Eun Pov: oh my! Where I am? Your so paboJi-Eun what comes on your mind?

 

She keeps on walking without noticing that she was about to bump someone.

 

Boogggsss…

 

As the baggage of a man falls on the ground.

 

Ji-Eun: oh. I’m sorry!

 

Man: Sorry? *mad* what will I do to your sorry!

 

Princess Ji-Eun: I didn’t do it in purpose, how can I repay you?

 

The man looks at her from feet to head, a dirty look that makes the princess disgusted.

 

And without any warning, Princess Ji-Eun slaps the man.

 

Man: What?

 

the man was about to hit the princess when a hand grabs the hand of the man to prevent him for hitting Ji-Eun.

 

Suji: So it’s you again?

 

Man: oh *looks terrified*

 

Baekhyun: yah! Suji stop fighting. Abeoji will gonna mad again *whisper*

 

Suji: I’m not fighting. We are not right? *as she smiles devilishly to him*

 

Man: yeh! Yeh! *and he runs fast*

 

Suji looks at Princess Ji-Eun.

 

Suji: are you okay?

 

Ji-Eun: *nodded, she lose her senses as she keeps staring to Suji*

 

Baekhyun: Ehem!

 

Ji-Eun went back to her senses.

 

Ji-Eun: thank you—for saving me.

 

Suji: it’s fine. For a lady like you, it’s not safe to walk alone.

 

Ji-Eun: DEH?

 

Baekhyun: are she alright? *whispers to Suji*

 

Ji-Eun: oh.. I’m – what I’m --- *stutters*

 

Bakhyun: what? we don’t understand you.

 

Ji-Eun: I’m lost! *almost crying* and I don’t know exactly where I am. I dnt know the way back home

 

Baekhyun: really? Are you not living here? Aiggooo!

 

Suji: So where do you live?

 

Ji-Eun: deh?

 

Ji-eun’s POV: my god! How I supposed to tell them that I’m living in palace? But they look not bad, maybe I can tell them.. but--- what will I do?

 

Baekhyun: hello! *waving to her*

 

Princess Ji-Eun: well – I’m ---

 

Suji: if you can’t tell .. at least tell the way so we can you there.

 

Ji-Eun: well I don’t know either *looks down*

 

Baekhyun: Seriously?

 

Ji-Eun: but I’m living near at palace! That’s it!

 

Suji: palace?

 

Ji-Eun: yes palace!

 

Suji: okay we will bring you there. Ka ja!

 

Baekhyun: Are you serious?

 

Su Ji: yeh! Let’s go!

 

Baekhyun scratch his head in annoyance.

 

And they stay started walking.

 

---

 

Prince Joo Hyuk: what? She’s still not here?

 

 

Maid: deh.

 

Prince Joo Hyuk walks fast as he headed outside when he saw the crown prince So Hyyun and minister Ji Soo

 

Prince So hyun: oh where are you going?

 

Prince Joo Hyuk looks tense. H looks at JI Soo.

 

Ji Soo:did something happen?

 

Prince Joo hyuk: Prince So Hyun, our sister—

 

Prince So Hyun: what happen to her?

 

Prince Joo Hyuk: she’s not coming yet. I saw her earlier, tailing you two. Sorry. I should stop her.

 

Prince So hyun: it’s fine. Let’s go we have to find her, it’s dangerous to her outside.

 

And they all headed outside of the palace.

 

---

 

Baekhyun: are you sure you live nearby here? *annoyed*

 

Ji-Eun: YEH! *looks nervous*

 

Ji-Eun’s POV: how idiot you are Ji-Eun! How come you didn’t notice that there’s no houses nearby the palace?

 

Baekhhyun: YAH!!

 

Su Ji slaps her brother’s head

 

Baekhyun: Chincha? Are you really joking us? We are walking at this place for a half hour but still we are in the same place all over.

 

Ji-Eun: Mianhe. That’s because---

 

Prince So Hyun: Prin—Ji-Eun!

 

And the three of them looks at their back.

 

Ji-Eun: Omo!

 

Prince So Hyun: what are you doing here?

 

Ji-Eun: *bit her lips*

 

Ji Soo: who are they? *as they look at Suji and Baekhyun*

 

Ji-Eun: they were---

 

Prince So Hyun pulled Ji-Eun to his back.

 

Baekhyun: Yah *annoyed*

 

Prince So Hyun: what do you need to my sister?

 

 

Ji-Eun: stop it. They helping me. Don’t be like that

 

Prince Joo hyuk: really? *as they look at suji and baekhyun from head to foot* they not look like doing good.

 

Suji disgusted.

 

Prince So Hyun: if that so.. *looks at Ji Soo*

 

Jisoo handed a bag of coins to Suji.

 

Baekhyun was about to get it when Suji stops him.

 

Suji: what do you think of us?

 

Prince So hyun: just accept and go!

 

Suji blew her hair.

 

Suji: A simple thank you will do. Tsk. We don’t need that. Kaja! *as she pulled Baekhyun*

 

Before leaving, Suji turns her head and looks at Ji-Eun

 

Suji: Aggasi! I think you should buy some manners for your siblings used that money. *bows her head*

 

And they walk away. Upon walking Baekhyun still mumbling about Suji’s stopping him for getting the money.

 

----

 

Back to 2017:

 

 

IL Woo seated on his table on his office, cross arms as he looks at Myungsoo and Suzy seriously.

 

Suzy looks down as she found herself nervous while Myungsoo seats comfortably in his chair.

 

IL Woo: So—

 

Suzy winced, she really knew what he would say at this time.

 

IL Woo: I need your help , foundation day will come by next two months, and due to our yearly tradition, we have to make a play. Since you both knew that, every year since I become the head of theater and arts department I always become the winner, I don’t to lose this one so you get my point did you?

 

Myungsoo: oh- yeah. So how can we help you sangnaem?

 

IL Woo: I don’t want to admit it but—both of you were my best good students though it’s not really obvious. I want both of you to make a part.

 

Suzy: sir, say it now don’t make us be riddled.

 

IL Woo: here (handed a script) I already made a script, I want you both to participate.

 

Suzy: yey  ! (she giggled)

 

IL Woo: myungsoo I want you to be the director, do all the necessary things and precautions for this play. Make some arrangements for choosing the casts, we have to make auditions and so forth. Understood?

 

Myungsoo: krei.

 

Suzy: Me? What am I supposed to do? (she said excitingly)

 

ILWoo: oh well—moral support! That it would be (he grins teasingly to her)

 

Suzy: Yah! Sir (she complains)

 

IL Woo: Waeyo? That’s great right? (he laughed)

 

Suzy: Tch.

 

IL Woo: okay. Okay. Relax (as he tap her in her head, he smiled, since he met Suzy he can’t explain but somehow he felt they were connected to each other. And whenever he did this things to her, doing this often to her makes him calm a bit. It reminds him of something he completely forget)

 

Suzy: YAH! Stops that sir! You ruining my hair.

 

IL Woo : okay. Okay.

 

.

.

.

 

Upon way home, Suzy and Myungsoo were walking; both were teasing each other as they didn’t realized they about to bump into someone. Suzy accidentally bump to a old woman, the old woman fell on the ground,

 

Suzy: mianhe! (she said worry as she help the old woman) Gwenchana? I’m so sorry.

 

Old lady: it’s fine. I’m fine.

 

Suzy hurriedly pick the old lady things and her things also, without her realizing, the old lady put something on her things, it was a necklace with a moon crescent pendant with a white stone on it.

 

 

Suzy: I’m so sorry. (she said again bowing)

 

Old lady: it’s fine. you have to take care. (she said smiling)

 

---

 

In a old mansion

 

Old lady: (the same lady Suzy bumped in) I already did what you wanted me to do.

 

She said talking to a person sitting comfortably in a reclined chair.

 

 

Eun Hye: Good (she said the moment she turn her chair to the old lady)

 

Old lady: so what are you planning to do now?

 

EUn Hye: everything is according to my plan, on her 18th birthday, things will back on it’s proper places, she needs to go back where she truly belongs. (and an evilly smile form on her lips)