Prologue.

it all leads to you.

21st November, 1993
21, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
9:45 pm.

"Please let me meet him, in my next life. And let me recognise him as soon as possible," she prayed to the deity as her breath faded away slowly, leaving her lifeless.

**
1999

"Eomma," she tugged on her mom's dress that stretched until her ankles. "I see something."

"Hmm?" her mom looked down at her 3-year-old cute daughter, affectionately.

She pointed to a man, a few metres away from both of them. He was obviously a pickpocket, as her mom spotted him pulling out a wealthy-looking woman's purse secretly, after bumping into her accidentally, well, or should I say purposely?

"What do you see, dear?" the mom said as she squatted down to her young daughter's height.

"I see something that went by really fast, eomma. I see that man, over there, getting into a serious car accident and dying, with blood all splattered over," her daughter described in great detail, slowly, to let people understand her young Korean perfectly.

Her mom was puzzled for a while. "Just try to forget about it, okay? Come on, let's go home," she advised as she carried her daughter up and walking home - as their home wasn't that far away - through a familiar path.

"Something's wrong. I'm sure of it," her mom thought.

**
My name is Choi Yoora, born on the 21st November 1996. I've been always like this. Scared of looking into people's eyes, in case I see their tragic past lives and foresee their perilous futures. My mom always advised me NOT to look into people's eyes, especially the bad guys' and except for my close ones. It depends, whether I'll see their past lives, or futures. The abilities have always been there since young. Never knew why. Let's just treat it as the heaven's will. Another unusual thing I'm with is that, I'm scared of being close to big fires, like the ones occurred in houses. It's not like I've ever got into one before, it was just there since I was born. I mean like, people only get really afraid of something if they have a bad memory of it, right? But that's not the case for me. When I see one happening in front of me, I get nervous suddenly and go temporarily deaf. My life has always been like this, keeping my abilities secret from people, except trusted ones. 

Until I met a stubborn but good-looking man, Byun Baekhyun. My world totally turned upside down.