002

I Don't Need Your Love, Get Away From My Life

They all started packing their own things while Kyungwon was just sitting on the couch since she just came and haven’t unpack a single thing except for her uniform and varsity uniform. Kyungwon is just watching them roaming around the room. She feels like she’s going crazy for all the moves she’s seeing and how naughty Kyulkyung, Eunwoo and Siyeon was. Instead of packing their things, the three kept on tossing their own things at each other, “these aren’t mine.” “they’re not mine either.” “then who owns them?” Kyungwon thinks if she could really get along with these people. Kyungwon snapped from her own thoughts and stood up from the couch. She went to Minkyung’s room and offered a help.

“Do you need any help?” Kyungwon asked Minkyung before entering her room.

“Ah yes, can you put all those books in that box?” Minkyung pointed the books beside her table and Kyungwon followed Minkyung.

“Do you like reading that much?” Kyungwon asked curiously.

“To be honest, no. But I found them interesting.” Minkyung replied.

Kyungwon found a book that has a title of, Memoirs of Geisha.

“You read this?” Kyungwon asked.

“Yep. Someone offered me to read it.”

“I’ve read this too. How was it?”

“It was good. I like Chiyo’s personality.”

“I hate Hatsumomo so much.” Kyungwon said while putting the book inside the box.

“And Satsu ain’t a good influence to Chiyo. Imagine, Chiyo caught her sister making out with some other boy in their town.” Minkyung argues.

“What if you’ve found out that your lover is making out with someone else?” Kyungwon asked and Minkyung is troubled by the question.

“Ahmm what?” Minkyung asked once more for her not to be mistakenly took the question.

“Oh sorry did I offended you?” Kyungwon asked Minkyung who seems to be bothered by her unexpected question.

Before Minkyung answer Kyungwon’s question, they heard a knock from the door.

“Minkyung-ah~ are you done?” It was Nayoung.

“Just a little more unnie, why?” Minkyung asked.

“Our school’s principal allowed us to be absent tomorrow in our whole class for us to meet the others and I guess to unpack things and get to know the other.” Nayoung told them.

“But unnie don’t you have soccer practice tomorrow?” Minkyung asked Nayoung.

“We can attend that after class, right Kyungwon?” Nayoung diverted her attention to Kyungwon.

“Ah yes unnie I haven’t met any of the team members except you and Yebin.” Kyungwon said.

“I’ll inform the others and if you guys are done, you can rest and go to sleep.” Nayoung said leaving the room.

//

“Minky unnie! Minky unnie! Minky unnie!” Siyeon barged into Minkyung’s room carrying her own pillows.

“Where’s Kyungwon unnie?” Siyeon asked, for Kyungwon is nowhere to be seen in Minkyung’s room.

“She’s taking a shower. Now what made you come here with your pillows?” Minkyung asked putting down her phone.

“Can I sleep here? Hehehe” Siyeon asked shyly (not really) while caressing  the back of her head.

“You never want to sleep with me and now you want to sleep here?”

“It’s not you that I want though. It’s Kyungwon unnie.” Siyeon said while walking towards the bed and climbing into Minkyung’s bed. “We can fit in here don’t worry you have a queen size bed.”

“Did I let you Park Ddiddi?” Minkyung said removing the pillow from Siyeon’s face.

“No unnie but you can’t stop me. I want to sleep with Kyungwon unnie.” Siyeon said sticking her tongue out.

Just in time, Kyungwon came out from the bathroom and was shocked that Siyeon is on Minkyung’s bed. She was about to ask Minkyung but the girl was fast to caught what she’s going to ask.

“She insisted. She won’t get up no matter what I’ll say. She said she wants to sleep with you.” Minkyung said defeated.

Siyeon was already asleep when Kyungwon came out from the bathroom. Kyungwon and Minkyung both say good night to each other and drifted off to sleep. But Kyungwon can’t sleep because Siyeon already crushed herself to Kyungwon at the wall. Minkyung who was not yet sleeping noticed it.

 “Kyungwon-ah, are you already sleeping?” Minkyung asked.

“I can’t sleep, Siyeon is all over me and I can’t move.” Kyungwon answered back.

“Go kick her or throw her off the bed.” Minkyung jokingly said. “I’ll hold Siyeon and you go out from there, okay?” Minkyung said struggling to move slowly, carefully not to wake up the sleeping Siyeon. Minkyung holds Siyeon and Kyungwon get up from the bed.

“Where will I sleep now?” Kyungwon asked.

“Outside. on the couch.” Minkyung utterly said and Kyungwon didn’t took it as a mistake. Kyungwon turned her back at Minkyung ready to leave the room when Minkyung suddenly asked her.

“Where are you going?”

“You told me to sleep outside on the couch. That’s where I’m going.” Kyungwon said.

“Stupid. I was just kidding. Here, sleep beside me.” Minkyung tapped the space beside her. Kyungwon walks towards the direction while pouting.

“Why are you pouting?” Minkyung asked.

“I thought you were serious.” And in that, Minkyung laughs lightly for her not to wake up Siyeon. Kyungwon laid to Minkyung’s side and they both bid good night to each other.

//

The morning came and Minkyung was awaken by the weight on her body. Then she realized it was Kyungwon embracing her, body pressing too close at her back, Kyungwon’s breathing can be heard, nose pressed at her nape. Minkyung doesn’t know what to do for her not to wake up Kyungwon from sleeping. She noticed that Siyeon isn’t there anymore. She decided to move bit by bit, when she was about to remove Kyungwon’s hand on her waist, Kyungwon pulled her back.

“Stay a little bit.” Kyungwon said on her sleep.

//

They were on their way to their new dorm when they saw two little kids at the front door of their room.

“Excuse me, how did elementary students entered the school’s premises?” Eunwoo walks in the direction of the kids and asked them.

“We aren’t kids, we’re here because we were given that this will be our new dorm.” One of the kids said.

Before they realized, Kyulkyung excitingly burst, “ARE YOU OUR NEW ROOMMATES?” she asked.

“Mainly, yes.” Said one of the kids.

“Unnie! Unnie! We’re getting babies!!” Kyulkyung said happily.

“Did they assigned us here to babysit?!” Eunwoo asked wide eyes open.

“Unnie…..they’re not kids.” Siyeon said. And they noticed Siyeon’s dazed was off. She was gawking through those kids deeply. “They are the one I told you before…Seungyeon sunbaenim and Yewon sunbaenim.” Siyeon was virtually star trucked because of the two.

“Get out from here Park Siyeon.” Kyulkyung pulled Siyeon and walks towards the room. Kyulkyung open it while dragging Siyeon to the head. It reveals such an elegant place. This ain’t the dorm they’re expecting it to be.

“Woah unnie!!!” Siyeon yelled for the interest she felt for their new dorm. She completely forgot her two crushes.

Nayoung shut Siyeon up and ordered everyone to enter silently. They were all seated at the couch and Nayoung standing in front of them as she started talking.

“I’m going to assign you all a roommate. Only by 2’s since we have 5 bedrooms in here and each bedrooms has each own bathrooms.”

As Nayoung were about to talk again, someone barged into their dorm without knocking at the door.

“I’m sorry I’m late I’ve just got something to do before coming her—“ the girl was shocked when she noticed that everyone was looking at her. She got to be kidding her parents that she’ll deal with all these people she’s seeing right in front of her eyes.

“Now, now, now. Nayoung unnie, do we still have others to come? This is going to be wild.” Siyeon said.

“No, she’s the last one.” Nayoung told them and ordered the girls to introduce themselves.

“Starting from me, I’m Im Nayoung, the eldest of this group. I’m the soccer team captain ball. I’m a grade 12 student.” and next until the end.

“I’m Kim Minkyung. Grade 12 student as well.”

“I’m Kang Kyungwon. Grade 12 student too.”

“I’m Jung Eunwoo. Grade 11.”

“I’m Zhou Jieqiong for I am a Chinese but you can call me Kyulkyung. Grade 11.”

“I’m Kang Yebin. The hottest. Grade 11.” And Siyeon was absolutely against this and said “shut your mouth. My girl Kyla can hear you.”

Everyone was silent because of Siyeon, they’re gone amazed again that Siyeon knew the girl who just came in. And even Kyla was amazed that Siyeon knew about her.

“Can you please stop your nonsense?” Yebin said.

“Okay stop. Now continue.” Nayoung told them.

“Park Siyeon. The youngest, but since Kyla is here now. I’m not the youngest anymore. Grade 9.”

“Now for the new ones. Please familiarize yourself willingly.” Nayoung told them and Siyeon is again, anticipating her girls.

“Bae Shannon. From LA. But I have my real name as Bae Seungyeon. Grade 10.” Her cheeks displayed when she smiled and everyone was moved.

“Kim Yewon. Grade 10.” Then she beamed her smile and everyone was fluttered.

“Kyla Solhee Massie. Grade 9.” Then they applaud after introducing each other.

“Now that we’re complete. I’m going to assign your roommates.” Nayoung said.

“Kyulkyung-ah, we’re roommate.” Nayoung said and Kyulkyung squealed from enjoyment and hugged Minkyung who was just beside her.

“Minkyung and Kyungwon.” And Siyeon again butted in.

“WHAT?! NAYOUNG UNNIE! COME ON! I WANT TO BE WITH KYUNGWON UNNIE.” Siyeon whined.

“Behave.” Nayoung told her to shut up.

“Eunwoo and Kyla.”

“Seungyeon and Yewon since they’re classmates and close with each other.”

“BUT EUNWOO AND KYLA AREN’T CLASSMATE WHY AREN’T YOU PARTNERING ME WITH KYLA WE HAVE THE SMALLEST NAYOUNG UN—“ Siyeon was shut up by Eunwoo’s hand.

“Siyeon and Yebin.”

“I expected this already. Be ready Siyeon.” Yebin threatened her.

“NAYOUNG UNNIE I’M SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE EARLY WITH BIN UNNIE.” Nayoung just completely ignored her and ordered her members again.

“Go unpack and take a rest. Kyungwon and I are going to train later and Minkyung please take care of them.” Nayoung said to Minkyung.

“I will unnie except for Park Ddiddi.” And Siyeon glared at her Minkyung unnie.

//

Kyungwon and Minkyung are unpacking their things. And Minkyung noticed that there are two beds distinctly.

“Kyungwon-ah, do you want the beds to be separate or we’ll move the beds together so it’ll be one and much bigger for us?” Minkyung asked Kyungwon while putting her things down.

“Uhm sure. Let’s move them together.”

And in that, they moved the bed together and continue unpacking their thing.

While unpacking and moving here and moving there, Minkyung suddenly tripped from one of the things on the floor and Kyungwon was fast enough to caught Minkyung. They both fell on the floor with Minkyung on top of Kyungwon. What more shockingly is that Minkyung’s lips were pressed on Kyungwon’s. Crazy heart beats gone wild.