003

I Don't Need Your Love, Get Away From My Life

It was such an awkward atmosphere in Eunwoo and Kyla’s room for both of them doesn’t even know each other besides their name. Not even one of them dared to speak up for they didn’t know what to say. Eunwoo is dying from the awkwardness when she mumbles,

“Ah seriously Nayoung unnie…”

Kyla heard her and grabbed this as a chance to start a conversation.

“Ah..Eunwoo unnie…” and she doesn’t know what to say next but she has to since she wanted to get close with her roommate, because it seems like she’s the only one who doesn’t know anyone from the group.

“Yes?”

“I’m really sorry about…about…” Kyla wants to kill herself for stuttering.

“Don’t be shy, I don’t bite. Carry on Kyla-ssi.” Eunwoo approached her and comforted her.

“To be honest, I was the one who asked my parents about this.”

“About what?”

“This dorm in this VIP building. I just want a quiet place. I’ve been in the girl’s dormitory and every time the tenant checks every room the girls are too loud, especially the one on the last door.” Kyla explained.

Eunwoo wasn’t shock about Kyla requesting this dorm, she was shock that the loud room Kyla was talking about is their room, she wasn’t sure if she’s gonna tell Kyla about this or not but she thinks Kyla will regret everything in the end.

“Ah is that so? It’s fine. Let’s continue unpacking our things.” Eunwoo suggested.

Kyla is doomed, Eunwoo thinks.

//

In Sungyeon and Yewon’s room.

“Yewon-ah~” Sungyeon called her.

“Yes my baesoong?” Yewon looked at her and showed her eyesmile.

“Seriously Yewon, I’m still falling in love with your eyesmile. I’m afraid someone will fall in love with that too.” Sungyeon worries.

“And who do you think would it be? I’m all yours Bae Sungyeon.”

“Park Siyeon. I’m worried, okay? She seems the type to play around.”

“She’s just a kid Sungyeon, don’t worry. She won’t get me, I promise.”

“And how are we gonna tell them that we’re in a relationship? Should we tell them or nah?” Sungyeon asked fearfully.

“Maybe in some time, but not now.” Yewon approached her and caressed her back.

“I’m just afraid they won’t accept us, what if they kick us in this dorm?”

“Sungyeon..Don’t think of that, I’m sure they’ll understand and I have a good feeling that they are all good people.” Yewon hugs Sungyeon.

“I’ll trust you Yewonie, and I’ll trust them too. Thank you so much, I love you.” Sungyeon hugs her back.

“I love you too Sungyeonie.”

Yewon pulled from the hug and cups Sungyeon’s face, face leaning towards each other, inches apart and Yewon pressed her lips to Sungyeon. It wasn’t that long but Yewon just wants Sungyeon to know that everything will be fine.

 

//

“JUNGHYUN-AHHHH!!!!!!!!” Yebin yelled from the top of her lungs.

“HOW DARE YOU CALL ME WITH MY REAL NAME YEBOI?!?!?!”

“BRING BACK THAT UNDERWEAR TO ME!!!”

Both of them are so loud inside the room because Siyeon kept on stealing Yebin’s undergarments and running around the room. They kept on running and Siyeon went outside the room and run around the living room waving Yebin’s underwear like a flag on her hand.

“Who’s underwear is that?” Eunwoo asked from the kitchen.

“Yebin unnie. It’s looks cute, right? Pink. Hahahahaha” Siyeon said and saw Yebin on her way.

“Bye Eunwoo unnie!”

Kyungwon and Minkyung who just got out from their room witnessed the wild going in the living room. Minkyung caught Siyeon and took the underwear on Siyeon’s hand.

“Who owns this?” Minkyung asked.

“That’s mine unnie, Siyeon keeps on stealing my undergarments while unpacking and playing with it.” Yebin complained.

“Why? It’s because it’s cute and it deserves to be shown to the world.” Siyeon teased.

“You have your own underwear Ddiddi why don’t you play with it?” Minkyung asked and Yebin got an idea and run rapidly towards their room. She went out with Siyeon’s underwear on her hand and waving it too like what Siyeon did.

“YEBIN UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!” Siyeon shouted.

“Come and get me~~~” And in that, both of them continue running and making a mess in the living room.

//

“Kyulkyung-ah~” Nayoung walk towards Kyulkyung’s bed.

“Yes unnie?” Kyulkyung look up at Nayoung.

“Are you done? I’ll be asking Kyungwon to go to the soccer team’s practice now.”

“Yep unnie I’m done. I’ll rest for a bit and get something to eat or maybe asked one of the new kids to eat with me outside for me to know them.” Kyulkyung said.

“Nice idea you got there. I’ll be going out with Kyungwon now. Bye.”

Nayoung walks up to the kitchen where Minkyung, Kyungwon and Eunwoo was. Minkyung and Eunwoo were talking but she felt the awkwardness between Minkyung and Kyungwon. They were just close a while ago and now they seems to be on avoiding each other gazes, like it’s too dangerous to look into each other’s eyes.

“Kyungwon-ah~ Let’s go to the practice now.” Nayoung said, opening the refrigerator to get her water bottle.

“Ah yes unnie, I’ll just get my things and we’ll get going.”

Kyungwon rushed back to their room and got back to Nayoung. Both bid bye to Minkyung and Eunwoo and went outside the dorm.

Nayoung noticed Kyungwon was out of herself, it seems like something is bothering her. As a concerned unnie, Nayoung asked her.

“Kyungwon-ah, is there something wrong?”

“Ah..No unnie I just seems to be—“

“Bothered.” Nayoung cut her off.

“Yes.” Kyungwon said honestly.

“And why is that? You can always tell me your problem Kyungwon-ah~.” Kyungwon wasn’t sure if she should tell Nayoung about the kiss, but on the other hand, she doesn’t have any excuse to tell another reason.

“Minkyung and I….” Kyungwon hesitates at first, still thinking if there could be any other reason but her mind really appears not to be working at all. Why all of a sudden when she needs it badly?

“Minkyung and I what?” Nayoung asked curiously.

“We kissed.” Kyungwon spitted out and started to look down and scratching her nape.

“What?! How did it happened?”

“We were unpacking our things so it’s a mess and she tripped to one of the things in the ground and I happened to be fast and caught her but I lost my balance and she ended up on top of me and yeah.”

Nayoung doesn’t know what to say next but she sure she’ll give Kyungwon advice later for they already arrived the soccer field.

//

Back in the dorm, Yebin and Siyeon are still running in the living room and then Yebin went inside their own room.

“Yebin unnie, I swear if you don’t stop I’ll—“ Siyeon threatened but got cut off by Yebin.

“You’ll what?! Huh?! You started this Park Junghyun.”

“I SWEAR I’LL KISS YOU!!!”

“Then do it! I’m not afraid because I’m sure you can’t do it.” Yebin smirked at Siyeon.

“Are you really challenging me now Yebin unnie?” Siyeon asked panting.

“Yes. But I’ll bet you won’t do it.”

Siyeon got annoyed and walks towards Yebin, Yebin keeps on walking back until she’s lock on the corner of the wall. Yebin gulps, there is no way that Siyeon is serious.

“Siyeon-ah…I was just—“ Yebin was cut off when Siyeon trapped her with her hands on the wall.

“I’ve told you to stop but you didn’t unnie.” Yebin is getting afraid with Siyeon’s stared on her. She knows Siyeon is already serious when Siyeon looks like this but she wasn’t sure about the words Siyeon dropped.

“I can stop now Ddiddi, you can get your hands off the wall…y-know. I’m t-trapped.” Yebin starts to stutter.

“But it’s too late.”

And in that, Siyeon crashed her lips on Yebin. It was intense, Yebin wants to push Siyeon off but her body doesn’t seems to respond to her. Even her mind doesn’t seems to be functioning, Siyeon started to move her lips, Yebin doesn’t know why but she starts moving her lips too. Both responding to each other’s kiss.

“Siyeon-ah do you have a—“ Eunwoo who opens the door of the room got stunned for what she is seeing. Yebin and Siyeon didn’t noticed her so she slowly closed the door and walk back to her own room. She wasn’t supposed to see that but she just did. Eunwoo gone wild when she lies down to her bed. Kyla wasn’t sure what was happening to her roommate but then Eunwoo got up again and asked Kyla.

“Kyla let’s go eat outside, there are things you weren’t supposed to see in this dorm. C’mon.”

Eunwoo didn’t wait for Kyla’s answer, she just dragged her along and Kyla didn’t even protest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I am really really sorry for updating too late. Did you wait long? I'm sorry for that. But it's worth to wait, right? In some kind of aspects, it is worth to wait. Apologizing early for some mistakes. And that SungHana, yes. I've been craving for them. It seems like there weren't some kind of fics for the both of them that's why I need to fulfill my SungHana heart and to those SungHana shippers out there too. Again, I'm sorry for updating too late. Sorry to keep you waiting guys and of course thank you for waiting too. Ppyong~ Until the next chapter!!