001

I Don't Need Your Love, Get Away From My Life

“YAH UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE!” Siyeon came rushing into the bathroom where Minkyung, Kyulkyung and Eunwoo was.

“Can you calm down Park Siyeon?” Minkyung told her with irritable voice.

“I-I wa-was j-just g-going to t-tell y-you…” Siyeon was stuttering because she came from 1st floor to 4th floor of the senior’s building.

“Tell us what?” Kyulkyung said curiously.

“Breathe first Park Siyeon.” Eunwoo said while applying her powder to her face.

“And why are you in this building? Aren’t 9th and 10th graders placed at the building besides faculty building because you guys won’t behave especially you.” Minkyung disciplined her.

“All the juniors unnie, not just me so please stop and listen to what am I going to say.” Siyeon said calming down.

“So…what are you gonna tell us?” Eunwoo said finishing her make-up for the next subject.

“There’s this new varsity player in the soccer team…and—“

“And what?” Minkyung cut her off.

“Are you that curious unnie?” Siyeon said teasing Minkyung

“Can’t you just go straight to the point? We’re having our next class and I’m sure you’re going to be late again in your next class and you’re just gonna end up boring yourself at the canteen.” Minkyung said while crossing her arms.

“and she’s hot. Her name is something like Kang…Kong?? Kang Kyung…nevermind I forgot. I’ll probably just gonna ask Nayoung or Yebin unnie about her.” Siyeon said ruffling her hair for forgetting such name.

“Wait what did you just say? She’s hot?” Kyulkyung asked her.

“Ahh yes? Why? Is there anything wrong?” Siyeon asked her back.

“You’re asking me if there’s anything wrong? OF COURSE THERE IS PARK SIYEON! You just told us the other day that Yewon girl from 10th grade is so cute while she’s smiling. That you’re willing to give up everything just to see her smile everyday. And yesterday, you told us that Seungyeon girl who also happened to be Yewon’s classmate is so good at singing that you feel like you’re going in heaven and yeah sure you can go now actually. And a while ago in the morning, you told us you like Kyla who has the same level as you but you’re sad that you guys aren’t classmates, because she’s so pretty and good in rapping for such a lovely girl like her. And just now, you’re drooling over someone new in the soccer team? How long are you willing to go far?” Kyulkyung just spitted everything out.

Everyone was silent for a moment until Eunwoo broke it. “Okay, let’s go now Kyulkyung we’re going to be late, same as you Minkyung unnie. And you…” Eunwoo points at Siyeon.

“What’s with me again?” Siyeon asked raising her eyebrows.

“Stop making such a mess, Nayoung unnie is so tired in cleaning every single of your mess. And please behave, if you know you’re going to be late…” Eunwoo looked at her watch, “and which is right. Just stay at the canteen and wait for us to finish our last subject. Don’t go battling with your teacher just because you don’t want a detention for being late.” Eunwoo reminded her.

“Sure unnie, I’ll wait at the canteen. And maybe watch the soccer team practice asdfgj---“ Siyeon was cut off by Kyulkyung’s hand on .

“Shut up and go.”

“Okay. Okay!” and that, Siyeon rushed to wherever she’s going.

Minkyung was on her way to her classroom when suddenly someone bumped into her.

“Ah!!” Minkyung painfully shouted.

“Oh..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you it’s just that…” the girl in front of her shyly hesitates what she’s going to say next.

“Ah no, it’s fine. I just got startled. Are you lost? Or what? Are you new?” Minkyung asked the girl.

“Ah…y-yes. N-Nayoung unnie told me I should at least go to my last class for me to know everyone and I happened to get lost.” The girl seems to be shy.

“Ohh~ Nayoung unnieeee~”

“Uhm~ do you know her?” the girl asked.

“Yes. But getting back, what room are you in?” Minkyung asked the girl.

“Ah here…” the girl handed her a paper where her room number was written.

“Hey. You happened to be in the same room with me…that means we’re also classmates! Nice meeting you….”

“Kyungwon. Kang Kyungwon.”

“Minkyung. Kim Minkyung.”

//

Nayoung was on her way to the shower room when her phone suddenly ring. It was Park Ddiddi calling.

“Are you in trouble again?” Nayoung asked.

“No unnie, but I’m already fed up here. Kyulkyung unnie and Nunu unnie made me wait here at the canteen. Nothing’s fun here. No Yewon, No Seungyeon, No Kyla. No girls. Unnie helpppp!!” Siyeon whined.

Nayoung is sure she don’t want Siyeon to come over to the shower room but since the girl kept on complaining through the phone she’s ready to clean whatever Siyeon will do. “Alright alright, come over to the shower room and hold your fire there. Don’t do anything imprudent besides, we have to meet the others later I have some important news to tell you guys.” Nayoung said over the phone.

Siyeon is running for her life on the way to the shower room, she’s so excited to know that she will definitely encounter wet Nayoung and Yebin in front of her own 2 eyes. Nayoung and Yebin knows about this but is already used to it. Siyeon doesn’t just do this to them, but to their other friends as well.

“Is that Siyeon?” Yebin who was with Nayoung asked her.

“Yes. She said she’s bored because Kyulkyung and Nunu made her wait to the canteen.” Nayoung told Yebin while arranging her things to the locker.

“Did she cut class again?”

“What’s new? It’s Park Ddiddi, Kang Yebin” Nayoung said closing her locker.

“Are you sure you’re just gonna let our kid mess her life?” Yebin asked. She don’t want Siyeon to end up like her father.

Nayoung remembers that day when Siyeon’s mother came to Im’s residence. Nayoung was on her room studying and chatting to their Kakaotalk group chat when Siyeon chatted that her father has left the house. Nayoung heard a conversation outside her room, she was curious because she heard a sobbing tone. Nayoung peek through her door, it was Siyeon’s mother crying and her parents comforting her. “We can do this Siyeon’s mother, we have our own company don’t we? You can still support her and we’ll be here for you. Nayoung will be there for Siyeon as well.” Nayoung’s mother told Siyeon’s Mother. Ever since that day, Nayoung didn’t leave Siyeon’s side, even if the girl is a headache she loves Park Siyeon with all her heart like Siyeon is her blood related sister. Also their friends Minkyung, Yebin, Kyulkyung, and Eunwoo. They never leave each other’s side.

“Of course, no. But Siyeon ain’t a little kid anymore. She knows what is right and what is wrong. We’re here to support her happiness. Siyeon is intelligent, Yebin. You don’t need to worry about her that much. We just need to be by her side.” Nayoung patted Yebin’s shoulder.

Suddenly, they heard a knock.

“Yebin open it. That’s her” Nayoung commanded Yebin.

Yebin opened it and revealed an excited Park Ddiddi in front of her because Siyeon just unexpectedly hugging her.

“YEBIN UNNIEEEEEE!!!” Siyeon throws herself to Yebin and is hugging her tightly.

“What’s with you?” Bin asked her.

“Bin unnie, I want to ask who was that new girl in your soccer team?” Siyeon removes herself to Yebin.

“Ah her…her name is Kang Kyungwon.” Yebin told her while heading to the chair.

“What’s your new intention Park Siyeon?” Nayoung asked her while putting the towel to her shoulder.

“Nothing unnie, I just want to know her name. You can go and take a shower now, you too Bin unnie. I’ll wait here.” Siyeon is thrilled to see her unnies wet again in front of her. Her inner gayness is on another level again especially when it comes to her beautiful unnies.

“Your wish is our command.” Yebin said and stood up from the chair.

“Tell the group chat to meet us here in the shower room, their class will end in 10 minutes.” Nayoung ordered Siyeon.

“A-ang!” Siyeon did Kyulkyung’s so called aegyo.

“Gross” Bin said while walking towards the shower room and Nayoung just rolled her eyes on Siyeon.

//

The bell rings and the students are standing up from their own chairs leaving the classroom. Minkyung read what Siyeon told in the group chat. She was done arranging her things, she stands up and walk towards the room when she saw Kyungwon was still on her seat with her phone.

“Kyungwon-ssi, are you staying in this school’s dorm? Or your house is just near the school?” Minkyung asked her sitting beside the seat on Kyungwon’s table.

“Please don’t call me Kyungwon-ssi. Let’s be informal to each other, we’re on the same year anyway. And yes, I’m going to stay in this school’s dorm but I still don’t know where. I’m heading to the girl’s shower room to meet Nayoung unnie.” Kyungwon told Minkyung.

“Let’s go together, Nayoung unnie also said to come to the shower room.” Minkyung rapidly pulled Kyungwon and put their arms together.

Kyungwon doesn’t know what to feel for she is not the type to cling with new people. What’s weird is that she feels comfortable with Minkyung. Both of them are walking to school’s privilege and people who are mostly boys are looking at Minkyung and Kyungwon. Kyungwon are hearing things like “Minkyung is so beautiful.” “Who is that girl with her?” “That girl with Minkyung is so lucky I wanna be her”. Out of curiosity, Kyungwon talks to Minkyung. “You’re popular. I didn’t saw that coming since our classmates are not really into you.”

“They weren’t because they’re used to me being their classmate every year. This is just me, you haven’t saw Kyulkyung yet.” Minkyung told Kyungwon still clinging onto her.

“You sure is beautiful, eh?” Kyungwon said.

“You agree?” Minkyung asked, she wants to tease Kyungwon.

“Well, yeah.” Kyungwon regretted this. She shouldn’t have told Minkyung that she is beautiful. Because Kyungwon thinks that Minkyung isn’t just beautiful. She is God.

“So you like me now ha?” Minkyung was secretly smirking at Kyungwon.

“Ehh?? What d-do y-you m-mean?” Kyungwon stuttered and she blames the heaven for it.

“I can shout it right now that you’re my girlfriend. You heard people asking who are you.” Minkyung continuous to tease Kyungwon.

“What?!” Kyungwon was surprised to what Minkyung has said. Kyungwon was more surprised to the next thing Minkyung did.

“GUYS! THIS GIRL BESIDES ME IS MY GIRL------!!” Kyungwon placed her hand on Minkyung’s mouth stopping the girl to cause any rumors.

“What are you doing?!” Kyungwon shyly asked Minkyung

“Teasing you” Minkyung burst into laughter seeing how dumbfounded Kyungwon was.

But Kyungwon just can’t deny how happy she felt when Minkyung nearly announced that she is her girlfriend. Kyungwon doesn’t know what to feel, despite that this is their first meeting.

//

Minkyung and Kyungwon arrived at the shower room. Kyulkyung and Eunwoo was already there with Siyeon.

“Is Nayoung unnie and Bin still showering?” Minkyung asked them.

“Yes. Been waiting for them to come out.” Minkyung noticed that Siyeon and Kyulkyung we’re facing the doors of the cubicle, probably waiting for Nayoung and Yebin come out for Siyeon and Kyulkyung to drool over them. Well, just Siyeon drooling for the both of them and Kyulkyung drooling over Nayoung. Eunwoo was on her phone playing.

“Guys, I have someone with me.” Minkyung caught the attention of them. Siyeon quickly turned her head to Minkyung’s direction and she was surprised to what she saw. It was the girl she’s been waiting for. Siyeon stands up and walks towards the direction of Minkyung and the girl.

“K-Kang…K-kyung-w-won-ssi?” Siyeon asked shyly.

“Y-yes?” Kyungwon was shocked  that the girl knew her name.

“Ohmygahd. Hello, I’m Park Ddi-d—“ Siyeon thought for a while, she wasn’t supposed to tell her stupid nickname but since she’s nervous she almost spitted out, “I’m Park Siyeon” she said correctly.

“Oh Hello, I’m—“ she was cut off but Siyeon.

“Kang Kyungwon, yes Kang Kyungwon. The new player of the soccer team. You’re so beautiful. Will you marry me?” Siyeon said while kneeling in front of Kyungwon.

“PARK SIYEON!!!!” the three- Minkyung, Eunwoo and Kyulkyung said in unison. Eunwoo grabbed Siyeon and dragged her distinctly to Kyungwon. Just in time, Nayoung and Yebin came out with just a towel on their body.

“What’s the commotion going on here?” the eldest, Nayoung asked.

“Park Ddiddi is on it again.” Minkyung told her while giving the clothes to Nayoung and Yebin, signaling them to wear them quickly.

“Your eyes Kyulkyung.” Eunwoo saw Kyulkyung’s eyes were attached onto Nayoung.

“It’s okay, it’s not like we haven’t saw anything we’ve been together since childhood.” Nayoung said putting her clothes on. Yebin was done clothing herself.

“Kyungwon-ssi why are you so beautiful? Are you God? Who made you? Are you a fallen angel? I think I already fell in love with you.” Siyeon was bothering Kyungwon, but Kyungwon doesn’t seems to be irritated because she’s just laughing at Siyeon.

“You always fell in love with beautiful girls Park Siyeon, nothing’s new.” Eunwoo told her. Eyes glued on her phone screen.

“Okay stop that Siyeon. I have something to tell you now.” Nayoung gathered them in a circle. Kyungwon doesn’t know if she should join the circle or not.

“Come join us Kyungwon, you’re involved in this.” Nayoung  said. The girls are nervous to what Nayoung is going to tell them. Nayoung wouldn’t gathered them in this kind of situation, unless the company is in danger. Or Park Siyeon had done a mess again. Kyungwon wasn’t sure about this as well, she’s new but she’s already involved in some kind of she doesn’t know what is.

“They’re moving us into a new dorm—“ Nayoung was cut off by Siyeon again.

“WHAT?! WHY?! WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WHY ARE THEY MOVING US—“ Siyeon was now cut off by Yebin’s hand.

“Will you listen first?” Yebin said.

“Continuing…They’re moving us into a new dorm. Much bigger and much better.” Nayoung told the girls.

“Did our parents paid for it? They’re not that kind to pay for that. They didn’t spoiled us for this.” Eunwoo said, thinking why they should move into a much better dorm when they didn’t need it.

“It’s because we’re going to have a new roommates. They happened to be the children of our company’s shareholders.” Nayoung told them the information.

“Who are they? And where is our new dorm?” Kyulkyung asked.

“Kyungwon is one of them, that’s why I told her she’s involved with this. And our new dorm is located at the VIP building. Our parents didn’t asked for that, but one of our new roommates’ parents did.” Nayoung said and they all looked at Kyungwon’s direction.

“Ahmm…What?” Kyungwon asked warily, she’s scared on the look of Minkyung. Not literally the look, but her eyes. She’s scared because she might fall into Minkyung’s eyes. Minkyung has an eyes that you could fall for, and Kyungwon wasn’t sure if she wants to fall or she wants to dive in.

“Can you ask your parents if they requested it?” Eunwoo asked Kyungwon.

“I will for sure and tell you the information later when I got the chance to talk to them.” Kyungwon said to Eunwoo.

“When are we going to move?” Yebin queried.

“Tomorrow after class. We should pack our things later.” Nayoung said to them.

“When will Kyungwon sleep?” Minkyung asked, targeting the question to Nayoung.

“In my room! IN MY ROOM! SHE CAN SLEEP IN MY ROOM!” Siyeon yelled.

“Our room, you mean?” Nunu said at Siyeon.

“She can’t sleep in our room, our room is a mess because of you and we’re actually like in can goods.” Kyulkyung protested.

“Minkyung unnie’s room is clean and besides she’s the only person who’s alone inside the room but has a queen size bed. Kyungwon can sleep with her.” Yebin said.

“BUT SHE’S MINE!!” Siyeon objected, she can’t accept this fact.

“You were never hers. I just shouted at the school’s privilege a while ago that Kyungwon is my girlfriend. That means I just claimed her.” Minkyung said hugging Kyungwon who is beside her.

Everyone just dropped their jaw. They knew Minkyung isn’t this kind of person to gag like this. Something is wrong, something they knew that they have to protect Minkyung, again.