Chapter 6

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

Tiffany came home with a smile plastered on her face, because today is really a great day. She got herself a job and she also met her long lost bestfriend. She went home by 6 PM and arrived at 6:30 PM, since the building and her shared apartment are only near to each other.

 

She can't wait for Taeyeon and tell that she got a job. But she remembered, that Taeyeon would be go home late. She didn't like to be alone and she doesn't have friends, except for Taeyeon and Jessica. 

 

She skipped her way to the kitchen and opened the drawers one by one, trying to find foods that she can cook. She sighed when she saw, that the shelves are empty, even the fridge. She looked for her purse and the money she has right now is not enough to buy foods.

 


She went to her room, to take a quick shower. Her skin feels sticky and she also smells awful, because of the nonstop walking she did earlier.

 

After she finished showering, she went downstairs to watch some shows on TV. She will wait for Taeyeon to come home, even though she knew that the blonde will be home late.

 


She just can't wait to tell Taeyeon the good news, that she can't wait till tomorrow.

 

 

Hours past, still no sight of Taeyeon. Tiffany's eyes getting heavier each moments passed and anytime she will be knocked out. She tried hard, to keep her eyes open still.

 

 

She would sometimes, slapped her own cheek lightly to keep her awake. She already drank a glass of coffee, but the coffee ain't working.

 

 

She glanced once again at the clock with her sleepy eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter