Part 2

I'm your princess XD

 

2/3

"Quick rehearsal," Wonshik clapped his hands, gathering the drama club members.

 

Hakyeon fiddled with the stickie note from the earlier morning and he sighed. He could never figure out what Taekwoon is like.

 

Wonshik poked his head out of the crowd of members and he mischievously grinned at the sight of the dazed Hakyeon. He knows well that Hakyeon has a little crush on Hongbin and he really wished that Hakyeon would be open about it. But Hakyeon is not at all fond of rejection.

 

"Hakyeon hyung," Wonshik snapped his fingers continously. "Do you want to try the male lead?" he asked, a little too sweetly for the normal Wonshik.

 

"Seriously?" Hakyeon shot up from his daze with a gape.

 

"Mm… Yeah. Hongbin, you could be the knight," Wonshik patted the built prefect's shoulder with a smile. He didn't even let the male respond before pointing towards a random person, "Princessy."

 

The said princess totally wasn't ready. Especially since the princess is a male. His gender wasn't ready either.

 

"Me?" Sanghyuk asked, stopping himself from bouncing around (and bothering the guy next to him).

 

Wonshik's eye twitched but he has pride. And his pride is too hard to be ignored. So Wonshik nodded, "Yeah you. Princess..."

 

"Really? Who's my prince?" Sanghyuk asked in excitement, already starting to bounce around again. He looked around and saw his knight in shining armor, Hongbin. Immediately, he tackle-hugged the built male with a grin plastered on his cute face.

 

"Aigoo my prince. Let us gallop on our white horse together towards the sunset and bask underneath the colorful rainbows,” Sanghyuk said and Hongbin is cringing inside eventhough he smiling outside. Well.. he’s sensitive with sweet and cheesy words. “Cut that out!” Hongbin snaps as he tried to push the younger away. Unfortunately, the younger hugged him even more tight. “Suit yourself then,” Hongbin gave up and earned a sweet smile from Sanghyuk.

 

Wonshik couldn't get any more annoyed. "Yah Han Sanghyuk, your prince is Cha Hakyeon," the president narrowed his eyes. Sanghyuk widen his eyes before shook his head several times to show how much he doesn’t want to be pair with Hakyeon. He even hide behind Hongbin.

 

"Cha Hakyeon?" a voice interrupted. Wonshik whipped his head towards the direction of the voice and mentally cursed himself for doing so. Lee Jaehwan.

 

"But Hakyeon hyung is more princess material," Jaehwan scrunched his nose in distaste. "Tsk Kim Wonshik. I'm dissapointed in you. You can't just randomly point at someone and cast them," he continued, adding fuel to the fire.

 

Instead of bursting into a string of curses like a volcano eruption, Wonshik smiled until his eyes almost close. "Lee Jaehwan-sshi, you surely know a lot about princes. Please demonstrate, Prince Jaehwan," Wonshik sarcastically remarked.

 

Jaehwan grinned and Wonshik mentally stabbed himself for saying such a ridiculous thing. The older boy approached the president and with a mischievous smirk on his face, he neared himself closer to Wonshik. Wonshik could feel his cheeks warm up but Jaehwan knelt in front of him, taking Wonshik's hand in his. He planted a soft kiss on the president's hand after and with a charming smile, he tilted his head to the side. "Wasn't I prince-like?" Jaehwan grinned, showing off his pearly whites and healthy pink gums.

 

Wonshik's soul disappeared but Hakyeon really wished that someday someone would do the same thing to him.

 

At the same time…

Taekwoon just finished his class and now inhaling the scent of fresh air outside. That was until he noticed a familiar voice coming from the hall. Taekwoon peeked through the entrance door and saw someone familiar. Cha Hakyeon.

 

A quick smirk formed on his face. He secretly had fun flustering the boy to be honest. So without hesitation, Taekwoon stealthily entered the hall. He raised a brow when Wonshik and Hakyeon seemed to be discussing something at a far corner; far from the other club members.

 

Blessing his all-blacks attire, Taekwoon covered half of his face with his shirt, managing to come closer by hiding in the shadows. Lately he seemed to be developing an interest in disturbing Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon's brows were ceased but Wonshik's face was redder than usual.

 

"Wonshik, I don't want to be the prince. Jaehwan should've been the prince," Taekwoon heard Hakyeon's silent whines.

 

Wonshik frowned, "But don't you like Hongbin? It's a good chance to get closer to him."

 

"Wonshik, you're just making excuses. I know you don't want to share Jaehwan with anyone," Hakyeon teased, the serious expression still plastered on his face.

 

"W-what? No! What does that have to do with anything?" Wonshik rubbed his temples, looking down and looking anywhere but Hakyeon.

 

Taekwoon furrowed his brow. So Hakyeon likes Hongbin and Wonshik has a thing for Jaehwan?

 

For some reason, Taekwoon felt a pang on his chest.

 

"Chill. You don't have to know everything about everyone," Taekwoon mumbled to himself as he walked out. He thought that maybe the pain he felt was because Jaehwan didn't tell him any news about him and Wonshik. But what about Hongbin and Hakyeon? Are they a pair? Taekwoon felt annoyed all of a sudden and he didn't know why at all.

 

"Taekwoon hyung," Jaehwan suddenly tapped on his shoulder from behind.

 

Taekwoon peered over his shoulder and raised a brow, "Yes?"

 

"We're lacking extras," Jaehwan bit his lip before resuming with his best charming smile. "You're good looking. We could use you in our performance," he said and draped his arm over Taekwoon's shoulder.

 

Taekwoon didn't even get the chance to respond when a script was shoved to him.

 


Next chapter up!! How's it? Okay?

Hope you enjoy reading :)

Now, there is only one more chapter to go

Mind the mistakes...

Thank you for everything <3

Comments, Upvotes, Subscribers are definitely welcome :D

p/s : ChaBin is my secret ship tho XD of course Neo is first ^^