Part 1

I'm your princess XD

1/3

 

Hakyeon groaned when he felt the Sun shining at his face. He quickly covered himself with his blanket, hoping the Sun would go away. It was like the Sun is grinning brightly at him, greeting his morning like it would every other days if it's not raining.

 

As if the Sun wasn't enough, Hakyeon's alarm clock rang loudly. The ring was so loud that it was as if the cracken was released. Not to mention Hakyeon had misplaced the clock underneath his pillow because of his sleepiness the other night.

 

He could've been deaf if he didn't abruptly get up and threw the alarm clock out of the window in anger. He didn't even care anymore that the glass window broke.

 

All he cares is there's no disturbance whatsoever in his glory morning.

 

/(e n e)/ d i s t u r b a n c e;

 

Speaking of disturbance, everyone knows the popular school's heartthrob. Who else if it's not Jung Taekwoon? But it's not like he belongs in a clique. He hangs out with everyone. Just not any women accept maybe his mom.

 

Taekwoon was about to park his car at his usual spot (he wrote his name there just in case) and before he knew it, he almost ran over his best friend. The said best friend managed to skip away just in time, heaving a sigh of relief after. "Yah Lee Jaehwan," Taekwoon walked out of the car right after, shooting a glare at the other boy. "You could've been dead!" he raged.

 

Jaehwan laughed and ruffled Taekwoon's hair. "Wah the infamous Woonie oppa cares about me. I'm touched," he smiled toothily just to get a smack from the older. “I’m older than you!” Taekwoon retorted but it doesn’t even scared the younger. Jaehwan just winked and shoots love to the older.

 

Don't misunderstand here. Taekwoon doesn't disturb anyone. Jaehwan does.

 

"Ayy Lee Changsub!" Jaehwan boomed when he saw another boy clumsily walking into the building.

 

"Ayyy Mr. Lee," Changsub automatically replied with a wide grin, waving enthusiastically. He made his way towards Jaehwan and they did a quick brofist-handshake, honoring their 'bro code'.

 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and locked his car after. He went away, leaving the pair by themselves. It's not like he's needed there. Jaehwan is much more social than he is especially since Jaehwan is actively involved in the school's activities.

 

But truthfully Taekwoon felt a little upset that his best friend would leave him alone. Annoyed, he kicked a pebble all the way into the school building, mumbling inaudible curses such as 'stupid Lee Jaehwan, pft just wait and see until I get more friends than you.'

 

He stopped in the middle of his walk, glaring at the piece of pebble he had been abusing that morning. Finding it useless, he put more strength into his kicking, not realizing how the pebble hit someone's head.

 

< / g a p e s > ;

 

 

"Cha Hakyeon, would you please hurry up?" the president of the drama club, Wonshik almost shouted. He rubbed his temples, tapping his foot impatiently.

 

The latter kept dropping his things, furrowing his brows every single time he went to pick them up. "Arasso…" he forcefully spoke out while mentally cursing the younger. Even though Wonshik is younger, Hakyeon have no choice other than to obey him since Wonshik is the president.  With arms full carrying a box, Hakyeon tried to bend down to pick up a prop that fell out from the box. "Aish," he grumbled in annoyance. Luck wasn't on his side when he felt something hard but tiny hit is head.

 

It was already a stressful morning, (especially since Mr. Kim Wonshik didn't even offer to help) and now someone just kicked a pebble on his head.

 

Hakyeon's grip on the box immediately tightened and he shut his eyes, gathering his temper. "Yah! Who do you think you are kicking" he yelled but stopped midway when he realized who the culprit is. "at," he softly continued, almost inaudible.

 

The ever-so-famous Jung Taekwoon just stood there with his mouth agape. A kid just yelled at him. The kid from his class. Someone actually had the guts to yell at him. But of course, nobody liked to be yelled at. Blame Lee Jaehwan for ruining his morning mood.

 

"What? It's not my fault," he innocently shrugged, staring soullessly at the other boy.

 

On the other hand, Kim Wonshik smacked his hand on his forehead before voluntarily picked up the fallen prop and throwing it back in the box. Finally he did something helpful. Wonshik then carried the box and silently walked away. Hakyeon could be really violent when he wanted to.

 

Hakyeon wanted to fight back, but it's the Jung Taekwoon we're talking about here. Everyone becomes a nervous wreck in front of him. He's just that good looking. So Hakyeon inhaled deeply and turned his heels, jogging back to Wonshik.

 

Taekwoon scoffed. "Weird."

 

M r . P o p u l a r o//n//o

 

Nobody needs to be told twice who Taekwoon is. Despite having small group of friends, Taekwoon is actually really popular thanks to his looks. He thanks his parents' genetics and chromosomes a lot before he goes to bed. "My face is precious," he had told Jaehwan once with a smirk. No, he's not narcissistic, he's just being truthful. At the same time grateful because he's blessed with an oh-so handsome visual.

 

At least, that's what most of the biased girls in his school imagine.

 

"Can you believe it? Taekwoon just smiled at me."

 

"No way, he was totally smiling at me."

 

The girls at Hakyeon's table gushed during recess. Hakyeon rolled his eyes and munched angrily on his sandwich. It was always about Taekwoon. It was like there was no one else in the school that mattered more than him. Hakyeon preferred Hongbin, the school's prefect. He was a lot nicer and handsome than Taekwoon in his opinion. Heck, his smile is a lot more charming. Especially when his dimples showed. Hakyeon let out a dreamy sigh. If anyone knows about his stupid crush on Hongbin, he'd be the joke of the year.

 

The girls became quiet all of a sudden and all eyes turned to Hakyeon. "What?" he asked, jaw agape as he was about to munch on his sandwich.

The girl sitting next to him, Eunji, cleared and pointed towards a direction. Hakyeon turned his head towards the direction and he could've sworn a slice of ham fell out of the sandwich at the sight. There stood Jung Taekwoon beside Hakyeon and he stamped a sticky note on the dumbfounded boy before walking away.

 

The note read as follows;

"Sorry I made you mad"

 

And one girl choked on her spit.


Here we go! An update! How is it?? Tell me what you guys think about it :)

Thank you for patiently waiting <3

Thank you for everything and like always, comments, subscribes as well as upvotes are mostly welcome ^^

See you guys on the next update :D