Prologue

I'm your princess XD

Prologue/3; moments

Ten years ago, Taekwoon would always unwillingly end up being the class president because there was no one but him who could hold down a class of hyperactive kids with just an intimidating glare. But that was ten years ago.

And since ten years ago, Hakyeon had been Taekwoon's classmate.
Do you think they'd be the cliché mainstream couple of childhood best friends? No, not even close. If anything, they hope to one day be in different classes. But life is cruel. And it never goes to according to your will.
If you think positively then perhaps things would go your way and then you realize how everything happens for a reason.


As usual, the hallway was packed. Hakyeon managed to squeeze in through the crowd with his slender figure and he shot a glare at a group of girls for blocking the way. "Pft, as if there's nowhere else to talk," he grumbled under his breath, never averting his gaze that he failed to notice the two boys chatting animatedly in front of him.
And before he knew it, he bumped one and fell on his . Hakyeon immediately shot his eyes to meet with the culprit and he opened his mouth to shout profanities before realizing that the person standing in front of him is the infamous Jung Taekwoon, looking down at him with emotionless eyes.
Hakyeon clenched his teeth and got up on his own, dusting his backside before hurrying to the teacher's room.


There was one time where Taekwoon the dreamer would look out of the window and his best friend Jaehwan would continuously talk loudly while the teacher was teaching Calculus. The teacher was so annoyed that the chalk in her hand broke into two. "Lee Jaehwan, would you please be quiet?!"
Snickers from a group of girls could be heard and Jaehwan pursed his lips shut, pouting slightly. The silence didn't last long as Jaehwan just simply couldn't stay shut. So, the teacher threw her chalk towards the talkative boy and made him replace seats with Hakyeon who sat right in front of the teacher's table.
And during that whole year, Hakyeon had to be Taekwoon's seatmate in every period of Calculus.

 


How's the prologue? Can you imagine it? :)

I will update soon ^^

Give your thought on this <3

This will be about three shots or something like that ^^

Hope you enjoy! And have a good day!

Comments, Upvotes, Subscribes are most welcome *throws hearts*

See you next time!