The Ache

Pile of Rosé Ficlets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n): Hi, this never consistent writer is back. This one is short and a bit sad-ish...? I felt a bit mellow, but I wanted to write about them. Tbh i think this one shot could actually be any pairing of Rosie that you want to imagine but I wrote with Rosekook in mind. Have a read then. and happy new year! Though I think its a little late. 

-S

 

She watched him alongside a beautiful tall girl. Broadly smiling as if his whole world and dreams is just right beside him.

 

And it might just be true. 

 

He was looking fondly towards the lady that was her best friend and without a doubt her most closest friend. She couldn’t hate the lady even if she tried, much less blame her for it. There was nothing to hate anyway, so she achingly keeps it inside.

 

Its better this way..

 

She let out a strangled breath. She used to be incapable of feeling anything. She used to be numb, without an inkling of emotions. But now, her heart wrenches in a silent pain that makes her want to scream. She wanted to cry her eyes out but alas there was nothing.

 

 

Is she so poor in love, that she gets thrown out as if she is nothing but trash?

 

Did she get so blinded by her own love that she gets played by her own self? 

 

 

Loud cheers were heard going around the their flat-house. Everyone is celebrating. Drinks were being passed, hugs and laughter were shared as they, her friends, all celebrate and reminisce their 4 years of hardships. They had finally done it. Each and every one of them have passed their final examinations and their respective course works and they will get their bachelors!

 

But she didn’t share those feelings. Not exactly.

 

Of course she was glad that she was finally done with the tiring, brain exhausting, vocal science course. But really why was she not estatic about it finishing was beyond her.

 

She only feels dread, as well as, is it really, though-, she was not sure, but it was the sense of impending doom. The life she had here was perfect. Well close enough to perfect that she could ever attain. No trouble, no whispers, just melody, rhythm and her guitar; her own voice and what she thinks the most important, the absence of black and blues.

 

I did not have to hide..

 

She had been free for about 4 years and she was able to live it the way she wanted to live. She had actual friends, and ate meals at their designated time. She surprisingly gained 4 kilos!

 

She was normal, real and human.

 

But where will she go now? Back to where she came?

 

I don’t think I’ll survive..

 

She lets out another dreaded sigh. The moon she was staring at from the balcony was far too bright, and far too cheery, too happy compared to the depressive thoughts she was having.

 

A bark of laughter was heard. She cast a glance at the crowd inside and saw that it originated from the tall oppa that Jisoo unnie had brought along today.

 

Chaeyoung thought he looked very fitting with her unnie. Very prince charming-like yet quirky and funny at the same time. The exact type she thought Jisoo would go for. What caught her eyes was the figure right besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter