Final

Alley

It was night. The alleys were engulfed by the darkness; the moonlight did not have enough to brighten them, as seemed like there was a dark aura lingering at there. To add up the creepiness, those alleys were far away from any human activities.

 

The quietness in the night was broken by a sound of can crashing echoed in an alley. "!" The person-in-crime cursed at the noise. He needed to be more careful.

 

He scurried away from the can and other trashes that could expose him. He leaned against the brick red wall and checked his gun. It was in a good condition - of course - and was loaded as if it was excited to spat the bullets towards its target too.

 

He sharpened his hearing ability. Where is he? He peeked at the main road, left and right and found nothing. He creased his eyebrows. Where does he hide?

 

He dashed to the other alley, hoping to find the other, or his trace, or his shadow; any of them were good for him since he was desperate. Please. Please. Please just for this time! As he reached the alley, he tightened his grip on his gun and held it closer to him.

 

Just then, he stopped in a halt, shocked upon seeing a hooded figure. The one who he was searching from before. He was smiling sweetly to him, made his stomach twisted sickly. He gulped hardly when the latter clapped his hand.

 

"Finally! You manage to find me in... five minutes? Wow, you have a new record here! I'm proud of you, Jimin."

 

Jimin gritted his teeth in annoyance. He lifted the gun and pulled the trigger. However he heard nothing. He looked at his hand and his eyes widened. His hand was empty!

 

Chuckles were emitted from the man. "Oh, my poor boy has lost his toy." Jimin felt he was humiliated. He launched himself to the man and reached his hand to grab the hidden dagger, intended to finish him earlier and did not want to waste any more time. The man just laughed before he stepped to the right.

 

"Oh woah woah that's a no no boy. Don't rush like that."

 

Jimin swore that he saw smirked on his face before he was knocked off. He fell on slimy floor, feeling lightheaded from the hit he had received. Before he could recover, the man plopped down on his abdomen. Jimin screamed in pain.

 

"I smell victory again~" the man singsonged. He kicked the dagger away from Jimin and grabbed his own dagger from his jacket. He rose his hand, aiming at his left chest; his heart.

 

Jimin widened his eyes. He followed his instinct. He trashed around and tried to kick the man off from him but his attempt failed. He closed his eyes, accepting his upcoming fate.

 

TING TING!! TIMES UP.

 

Jimin sighed in relief. The man chuckled and lifted himself off from him. He then offered his hand. Jimin reached it and pulled himself up. He brushed the dust off from his clothes as the surrounding faded into a plain white room.

 

"Woah Jimin! Finally you manage it!"

 

The loud-but-deep voice cheered at Jimin as a man bear-hugged him. Jimin arched his eyebrow.

 

"Well, basically you manage to not lose to Jungkook anymore if you wonder what he is talking about." Another man entered the room and leaned against the wall with hand crossed on his chest. Jimin pouted.

 

"That's too harsh, Suga hyung," Jungkook said.

 

"But still, Jimin. You should watch yourself how you attack Jungkook. It's cool! I even recorded it!" Taehyung beamed in excitement. Jimin thanked him on the praise and he walked towards Jungkook. He knocked his head. Hard.

 

"Ouch! What's that for, hyung?"

 

"For talking informally to me just now," Jimin glared at him. Jungkook laughed.

 

"Well, I was into the mood. Can't help it," he grinned. Jimin sighed. He left to retrieve a bottle of unopened mineral water when Jungkook stopped him.

 

"I mean it."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Don't rush like that again. It's like you are going into the Jaw of Death. I don't want you to die so soon. Don't do it anymore." And Jungkook left.

 

Jimin smiled. Although Jungkook is the maknae, he has more experiences in this field than him. He really needed to thank him for willing to train him. He called Taehyung.

 

"Taehyung-ah, let's go." Well, since he managed to keep himself from being 'killed' by Jungkook for now, he wanted to celebrate it with Taehyung.

 



758 words! Woah!! Applause to myself for writing this drabble spontaneously!! Haha, I'm sorry ^^" it's just I always write stories and edit for multiple times before posting them. And I just checked it once. So forgive me if there are mistakes. And please tell me if there are. I will correct them.

 

Thanks for reading ^3^