Meet You Again?

Marry or Merry?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin secretly glanced at Yeseul who was silently cutting her steak and gracefully put the piece into . He then nodded for a reason that he only knew. Kim Soo Jung was definitely Kim Taehyung's type and he was glad to hear that she told the same thing like he thought. But once, he had a doubt with her. She seemed hiding something.

Kim Taehyung's right hand, that exactly he was. Park Jimin or also known as Kim Taehyung's cousin had volunteered himself to disguise as young master of Kim’s family from Yongyeong. He wanted to know who was the girl that made his cousin smitten and feeling dreamy all day long. Even though Kim Taehyung had protest about Jimin pretending as himself, he was assured the latter man to trust him. After all, he did that as to protect Kim Taehyung's future.

Jimin knew that he had a strong servant's blood running in his blood, so for him, protecting Kim Taehyung was a duty. His family has served to the Kim’s family of Yongyeong for many generations until one of his ancestors had broke the norm, marrying one of the daughters from the Kim’s family. The marriage was agreed and blessed by all people, and since then, Jimin's family was considered into high class society and given 'Park' as their family name.

But, for Jimin, even though he was already in high class society and being Kim Taehyung's cousin, he couldn't deny the servant's sense of responsibility running in his blood. Not only him, but the whole Park family agreed to continue considering Kim’s family as their masters.

So, that was the reason why he was on that train with Kim Soo Jung.

Well, he thought she was.

After finishing their meal, leaving the dessert left, waiting to be eaten, Jimin wiped his mouth with a napkin before he found how well Yeseul folded her napkin after she used. Folding napkin nicely wasn't a skill for a high class people to have so he looked surprised with it. Realizing a pair of eyes were staring at her, Yeseul quickly acted clumsily and skipped the steps of folding napkin so that the napkin didn't turn folded too nicely.

"I actually learnt it." She blurted out, as she thought it was the right thing to do.

"Really? That's wonderful." Jimin beamed. "Do you usually spend your time learning something?"

"Well, I do. Because of I'm not brilliant enough to cope with high class society preferred books, I choose to learn something more practical."

"Wow! That's lovely. May I know what are they?"

Yeseul pursed her lips while thinking. She couldn't name all skills she knew because it would make Jimin felt suspicious with her. Most of her skills that she mastered were what middle class people generally knew and a few of them were learnt from the private lesson with Kim Soo Jung. 

"Well, since playing piano and violin are must, so I've learnt how to fold my clothes neatly, how to arrange the flower for banquet, how to plant sunflowers on the ground and..." She paused to think more. "Oh, how to sew new clothes."

Jimin was lying if he said he didn't feel impress. For all, most of her skills stated were not likely learnt by the high class people. Most of these people prefered to do and study more to academic stuffs and relied to their servants to do the details. Well, Jimin was familiar with all these skills, after all, he still thought he should knew all the servant's skills.

"How about you, Sir?"

Jimin smile, making his eyes curved. "Let's be comfortable with each other. Just call me Taehyung." 'After all you'll be Taehyung's wife, pretty.'

"Call me Soojung then. " 'Soojung-ah. I hope this is okay.'

"What do you expect me to know?"

Yeseul tilted her head cutely, making Jimin chuckled and almost pinched her cheeks. "Maybe riding horse?"

Jimin nodded. "Yes. One of them is riding horse. I learnt how to use different types of gun, train horses, being a cowherd, farming, and maybe cooking? But I'm not as good as the cook in my house."

Yeseul blinked her eyes with surprise. "You know too much. I...I...I'm speechless."

"Well, since learning from the tutors and books aren't enough, I think learning more other than what high class society should know is way better." Jimin raised his brows playfully. "Don't you think that I'm attractive?"

Yeseul cleared . "Excuse me, but don't be too proud, Taehyung-shi. I will learn more so that I'll more attractive than you are now."

Jimin showed his famous smirk. "So, you admit that I'm attractive now?

Yeseul rolled her eyes and averted her eyes towards the window. But, she couldn't hide a small smile from Jimin.

 

They went silent for thirty minutes. Yeseul threw look throughout the window while propping her chin comfortably on the table while Jimin chose to read a book which he brought together with him. They decided to not talk to each other as they were playing silent game. Don't get them wrong. They had been too comfortable with themselves until they could start to play games. In that game, the first person who talked would receive a flick on forehead.

Actually, Jimin was pretending to read his book. There was no way for him to keep reading when a beautiful girl in front of him. While holding book up, covering most of his face, he glanced over and over again at Yeseul, without making any noises. Somehow he felt a little dissapointed that the girl in front of him was for Taehyung, not single anymore.

Yeseul had a brown hair, which looked ten times nicer when it was shone by the bright light from outside. Sometimes, Yeseul would smile alone, resulting Jimin's lips to curve upward. She was undeniablely gorgeous and he believed even without makeup, she was still pretty as ever. And when Yeseul curled her hair behind her ears, Jimin paused from breathing.

"Can you stop doing that?"

Yeseul snapped. "What?"

"That!" Jimin pointed at her and reacted the way she curled her hair.

The girl frowned. "What's wrong with that?"

Jimin cleared his throat. "Just.. Don't." He paused to wipe his sweat on his forehead. "Please..." 'Because you look ing beautiful when you do that.'

Yeseul didn't expect the next sentence that she would say will come out, well, she wasn't that bold. "Why, Taehyung-shi? Is you heart beating faster?"

Jimin couldn't help himself from pinked and turned away to hide his blush.

"So... A flick on your forehead, please?"

 

The announcement from the train conductor telling that they would arrive at the destination in one hour. Meaning, they had one hour left to get knowing each other.

Which somehow they thought it would be more dangerous for them to sit together in the same cabin for the next hour.

Yeseul put her cup before glanced at Jimin who kept playing with his fingers. They laughed three minutes before, but went silent afterward when there was no topic to talk anymore. Well, it wasn't they didn't have any topic to talk, they just suddenly felt shy.

"I just wonder, are you a keen reader, Taehyung-shi?" 'Hope you're not, because Soojung hates nerd.'

"Yes! Absolutely! I just finished War of Hormone by Sir Kim Namjoon. That book is complex yet awesome. The way Sir Kim Namjoon thinks, reads people, interprets any silent words of people surrounding him and puts them into a book is just... Brilliant! He's a genius, indeed. I really hope I can meet him in the future. I heard that he's working with his second book, collaborating with Sir Suga from the oversea. Just knowing it makes me happy and excited already. Even though I don't know the writing style of Sir Suga, but since Sir Kim Namjoon chose to collab with him, I think he'll be as wise as Sir Kim Namjoon as well. Very impressive."

Yeseul almost gaped after listening to Jimin's passionate comment about Sir Kim Namjoon, but fortunately she managed to avoid doing it. She just shocked, knowing that a book geek like her existed too.

And it's Taehyung. (Well, she thought.... It's Jimin, oh Yeseul-ah~)

"Wwow!" She almost stuttered. "I'm impressed too... With you, Taehyung-shi."

Jimin blinked his eyes, with hint of innocence before realizing something. "I'm sorry for babbling out. It's a bad habit of mine. Tae... No, Jimin always knocks my head when I start talking about books nonstop. Sorry, I should realize that not all people read books as much as I do..." Jimin bit his bottom lip nervously. "Am I boring to you?"

Yeseul's chuckle made him felt relieved. "No. I found it attractive, Taehyung-shi." 'Gosh! Why you're a nerd too, Taehyung?! Soojung-ah! I'm so jealous with you!'

It was the first time people compliment regarding his habit which he labelled as 'bad habit' and he felt so good. He began to imagine the old version of Yeseul and him were laughing together at a garden with books on top of their laps. Giggling while happily telling about what they were reading about and exchanged lovely gazes towards each other just like old couple he always saw during his stroll around the neighborhood...

'Wait! I shouldn't imagine that!'

"Why you're shaking your head, Taehyung-shi?"

"Ah! It's nothing! Completely nothing. Well, where are we?" Jimin be

Please log in to read the full chapter