Guy to Guy Talk

Oppas' Little Girl

"That was ual harrassment right there! You saw him kiss her cheek, right? We have to call the police," Yoseob cried. Though he was exaggerating about what he had just seen between IU and L, he couldn't help but use far-fetched words to emphasize his feelings. He groaned in agony and rolled over IU's large bed. Wooyoung had a cold look in his eyes, and he knew that he had to set things right for the seven boys. Thunder sighed, annoyed with Yoseob's constant complaints and cries. He threw his jacket at Yoseob's face, while Yoseob almost screamed when his eyes met darkness. Yoseob sat up and pulled away Thunder's jacket and threw it back to its owner.

"Shut up, Yoseob! You're too loud!" Thunder yelled.

"Take your stupid jacket away! No need to throw at innocent people! I bet you if I told IU, she would've been very upset with you," Yoseob grumbled, pouting.

"A jacket can't be stupid, dumbo. You're not innocent at all! Innocent people would be quiet, calm, and wouldn't want to bring IU back home with us. They wouldn't express their opinions like how you do every single second," Thunder said. "Oh, and if I told IU that you ripped her favorite teddy bear that she left us at home, you would be dead in matter of seconds."

"Wooyoung! He's bullying me! Do something!" Yoseob complained, rudely pouting at Thunder.

"I can't help it if you're being a baby. Sheesh, no need to point. Only a baby would run up to someone younger than him and complain about having a lecture."

"A lecture? That's not a lecture. If you're calling me a 'dumbo,' then you're basically bullying. That's name-calling!"

"You wouldn't even be here if I didn't walk around and post flyers all over this town for IU."

"We were just lucky that a few gangsters saw the flyer and spotted IU being harrassed by a few guys."

"You-"

"Both of you, be quiet! Gosh, you're both older than me and you both act so immature!" Wooyoung exclaimed, groaning. Yoseob and Thunder quickly lowered their voices and shot each other electrfying glares. Wooyoung cleared his throat loudly, grabbing Yoseob's and Thunder's attention. 

"What?" they asked irritatingly.

"I've got a plan, but it will contain the seven boys. It will not, I repeat not, contain the cops or IU."

"So what's the plan? Usually genius Thunder does everything," Yoseob said.

"Thunder already did his part, which is lead us back to IU. Our part is to bring IU back and teach the guys a good lesson. Alright, listen up. There are seven guys, and three of us. Obviously we're outnumbered, but we can win. We can bring IU back home with us if we do everything right," Wooyoung explained. 

"So you want us to target the guys?" Thunder asked. Wooyoung grinned.

"Yep. Two of us will have two guys to talk to, and one of us will have only three," Wooyoung pointed out. "All we have to do is lower their self-esteem and make them naturally let IU go and come with us."

"I'll get Hoya and Dongwoo. Those two are always with each other. I'll also get Sunggyu while I'm at them. I know a weakness or two about Sunggyu already. After all, I'm the most mature person out of the three of us," Thunder said with a smug look. Yoseob raised his hands high in the air.

"I'll take Sungyeol and Sungjong then. I hate Sungyeol's attitude towards IU and how Sungjong steals IU away from me," Yoseob muttered, his eyes cold and dark. Wooyoung nodded his head and walked towards the door to unlock it.

"Then that leaves me with Woohyun and Myungsoo. We'll get them tomorrow," Wooyoung informed them. The three nodded their heads and opened the door, finding IU on the stairs, blushing madly like there was no tomorrow.

 

"This is where you guys will be sleeping," Sunggyu said, patting a rather large bed at one side of the room. Wooyoung, Yoseob, and Thunder examined the spacious room, shocked at how big and empty it was. They were in the guest room, preparing to sleep for the night. Yoseob laughed joyfully as he hopped onto a bed, while Wooyoung slipped inside another bed, ready to take a nap. Thunder was about to do the same until Yoseob cleared his throat loudly enough to catch everyone's attention.

"Aren't you going to ask him something, 'mature' Thunder," Yoseob said, gesturing Thunder to talk to Sunggyu. Thunder shot him a look and roughly threw his blanket back onto the bed.

"Yes, I will." He paused for a moment, grabbed Sunggyu's arm, then gave Yoseob a devil's grin. "Immature loser."

Thunder dashed out of the room before Yoseob could throw the nearby vase at him.

 

IU stared at the dark ceiling above her and felt her fingers grip around the blanket tighter. Her cheeks flushed pink and her heart wouldn't stop beating. The thought of Myungsoo almost kissing her made her chest thump in a steady, fast pace. She tightly closed her eyes and turned her body around, hoping to get some sleep. However, the image of the sunset being covered by Myungsoo's shadow caused IU to wake up. She groaned quietly to herself and hugged her fluffy pillow. She sat up, frustrated how she wasn't abe to sleep.

"It was just a kiss on the cheek, right?" IU whispered to herself. "So why am I getting so flustered? Just go to sleep, and everything will be fine."

She nodded her head, thought about what she had said, then smiled. She gently closed her eyes and laid down on her bed, preparing to sleep. Right then, she sat straight back up and frowned.

"But what kind of guy would kiss someone so slowly? It should've been a small peck, right?" IU mumbled. She shook her head. "No, it's just a peck. He's probably showing you a sisterly-and-brotherly affection. That's it."

She laid back down, but came straight back up. "But what if he really does love me? What if he's aiming for my lips? What if-"

The door knocked. IU gasped, and her eyes widened. Her heart beat accelerated, but calmed down once Sunggyu revealed himself and opened the door. IU heaved a sigh in relief and gave Sunggyu a small grin.

"Hello, Sunggyu oppa. What-" Arms wrapped around IU's shoulders, and IU widened her eyes. What was he doing this time? Was he also playing along with Myungsoo? She began to stutter and pushed Sunggyu away from her. "S-Sunggyu-ssi-"

"Go back," he suddenly said. His voice was hoarse, and IU couldn't tell if he was tearing up or not. It sounded like he was going to cry, but his voice was low and barely audible, she couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

"W-What?" IU stuttered.

"Go back. Go back with Yoseob, Thunder, and Wooyoung," he breathed. IU could only stare at Sunggyu in utter shock.

What?

 

Wooyoung wrote down the names of the seven hosts and crossed the name on the top of the paper: Sunggyu.

"What did you do to convince Sunggyu that IU shouldn't to stay here?" Wooyoung asked, smirking. Thunder gently closed his eyes and smiled to himself with pride. Yoseob was on his stomach, staring at Thunder with curious eyes.

"Let's just say that the old man has been here for quite a long time, and he can't push away the thoughts of him being separated from the rest of the guys," Thunder said victoriously. Wooyoung grinned and gave Thunder two thumbs up. However, Yoseob blinked his eyes and stared at Thunder with a strange expression.

"Wait, so what did he do?" Yoseob asked blankly. Thunder opened his eyes and scowled.

"I just told him that the rest of the guys will be given chance to go home except for him. I bet you that he's so used to being around with these guys, he hates being lonely. Their dreams and parents are their own weaknesses," Thunder explained. He pulled out six letters from his suitcase and grinned. Each letter had one of the host's name except for Sunggyu. "I've figured this out while we entered the building. I found out that all of their parents told them to come home except for Sunggyu."

Yoseob raised an eyebrow. "So what you're saying is…"

"Sunggyu knew about this, and he doesn't want to lose his buddies. That's why he hid this from them, and he can't bring himself to let them go. This is his weakness that no one in the household knows about."