The Three Boys

Oppas' Little Girl

"Guys, the girl is here!" Myungsoo announced. Quickly, three boys scurried down the stairs.

"Is she cute?" one of them asked. Myungsoo smirked, and glanced behind IU. IU slightly blushed, as the three boys finally arrived in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo pushed IU closer to the three boys so that they could examine her better. The guy who asked if she was cute grinned. "Yeah, she is cute!"

IU blushed and stared down at her shoes, which suddenly began to interest her.

"Guys, guys, you're scaring her." Myungsoo chuckled. "You guys didn't even introduce yourself."

The first guy gently grabbed IU's hand and kissed the back of her hand. IU looked away from the scene. 

Do all of these guys like kissing girl's hands? IU wondered.

"My name is Sungyeol, and I already like you," he said, winking. IU stared at Sungyeol uncomfortably, as another guy pushed Sungyeol away from IU.

"Aish…you erted hyung," the guy murmured. He smiled at IU with charming eyes and said, "My name is Sungjong, and I'm the maknae. Plus, you're only a couple of months older than me. The letter we received talked about general informations about y–"

"OKAY! That's enough, Sungjong. We don't want her to think that we're already erts like Sungyeol," Myungsoo said, chuckling.

"Or sneaky spies like you, Myungsoo hyung," Sungjong added. "You're the one who brought the information about–"

"MOVING ON!" Myungsoo announced, clamping the maknae's mouth. Sungjong frowned as the last boy approached IU. He smiled and shook her hand.

"My name is Hoya. I hope I get to know you better," Hoya said politely. IU smiled brightly at Hoya.

At least there's one guy who isn't erted like the other, IU thought. She giggled to herself thoughtfully as the four boys stared at her. Then, IU stopped giggling and counted the boys.

"Wait a minute…Isn't there supposed to be seven of you?" IU questioned. The four glanced at each other, exchanging strange looks. Then, Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders and turned to IU.

"Yeah, there is, but two of them were busy. They'll see you tomorrow in the morning," Sungyeol replied. He suddenly wrapped his arm around IU's shoulder. "Meanwhile…let me give you a tour around the house! I'll show you my room first–"

"NO!" Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Hoya shouted in unison. Sungyeol scowled and muttered something under his breath. IU managed a quiet giggle and turned to Myungsoo.

"So if two boys are busy, what about the other boy?" IU asked.

"You're talking about Woohyun. He…Well, let's just say that you wouldn't want to meet him for a while," Myungsoo said, letting out an awkward sigh. IU frowned, and then slowly nodded her head.

"Oh, I see…But I do insist on seeing him–"

"Can we please move on already?" Sungyeol complained. "Come on, why are we talking about the other guys? I'm a way better topic to be talking about. Plus it's going to get dark soon. IU might as well rest."

Hoya nodded his head in agreement. "He's got a point, Myungsoo."

Myungsoo hesitated for a moment, then slowly nodded his head. "Fine. Sungjong, take her to her room."

IU's eyes widened. "I have a room?!"

"Of course you have a room," Sungjong said, rolling his eyes. "It's not like we wanted to offer our room to you and sleep on the couch. Plus, if you slept on the couch, we'll be dead."

"D-Dead?" IU's expression went dark as her skin became paler. Her heart began to ache as she suddenly remembered about her parent's death. She bit her bottom lip until she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her. 

"On second thought, let me take IU to her room," Myungsoo said. 

"Sure, fine by me," Sungjong said, grinning. "Meanwhile, I'm going to make myself a sandwich."

"Care to make me one, too?" Hoya asked, following Sungjong into the kitchen. Sungyeol took a step towards Hoya's and Sungjong's direction, and then glanced at Myungsoo. He stared at Myungsoo with puppy eyes, pleading to take IU around the house. Myungsoo shot Sungyeol a glare, as Sungyeol scowled.

"Fine. I'm coming!" Sungyeol yelled, running into the kitchen. Myungsoo heaved a sigh as IU blushed. 

"Y-You can let go now," IU whispered quietly. Myungsoo, who just realized that he was hugging IU, stared at his arms and quickly parted away from IU. An embarrassed blush crept on his cheek as he cleared his throat.

"S-Sorry, I just–"

"No, I understand. It's okay," IU assured. She smiled softly at Myungsoo and stared directly into his gaze. "Can you take me to my room now? I'm kind of tired."

Myungsoo stared at IU, and then smiled gently at her. "Sure. Follow me."