5:14 (Last Page)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

present

 

 "Did you know you fell in love with him already just when he smiled at you?" Kihyun asked, sitting on the edge of his seat holding his cup tightly.

 "Honey you'll break the cup if you hold it too tight.." Hyunwoo whispered to Kihyun and Kihyun loosened his grip but continued to look at Hyungwon with glee as he cuddled into his boyfriend making Hyungwon smile.

 "No.. I only found out because I started to think of him a lot like the silly teenager I was," Hyungwon said, "I can still remember how awkward I was and I used to see him around town a lot because it was on high patrol over the bombing.." 

 "Continue.."

 

-

 january 12, 1969

 

 "Kid is that you?" Hyungwon heard a familiar voice as he was at a market admiring the various expensive clay pots with drawings of colorful koi fish across them, he turned and saw the soldier he's been thinking about all week. Hoseok.

 Hyungwon cursed the older man for making him practically pull out his hairs all day just thinking about his muscled body and gummy smile that had made Hyungwon weak to the knees when he had first noticed it.

 This was not normal and Hyungwon knew it. His heart beats so loudly when he sees or thinks about Hoseok he knows Hoseok could probably hear it from miles away. But Hoseok is a man, Hyungwon is a man. He has to forget these feelings for Hoseok.

 "Hey." 

Okay maybe not.

 "Hi.." Hyungwon shyly responded, holding his wooden basket filled with groceries, his parents had let him go out today but on close watch by his friend Minhyuk who was busy flirting with a glass figurine salesman who had the deepest dimples. 

 "It's been a week since I saw you last," Hoseok said grinning at the boy, Hyungwon was about to respond until Hoseok blurted, "I'm glad you're not dead."

 "What?" Hyungwon blinked, "Did you really just say that?"

 "I think I did."

 They stared at each other before bursting out laughing. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter