5:14 (Last Page)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

march 3rd, 1969

 

 Hyungwon never expected his first kiss to be with a man.

 They were annoying each other on their usual, sitting by the creek and shoving each other around until Hoseok accidentally pushed Hyungwon in and Hyungwon ever so dramatically pretended he was drowning in the shallow water making Hoseok scared.

 "Hyungwon oh my god-" Hoseok reached over to grab Hyungwon's extended arm to help him but instead he was pulled into the water.

 "Gotcha." Hyungwon laughed when Hoseok came up in the water with a glare, he spit out water from his mouth with a frown,

 "Not funny." 

 "Was too." Hyungwon chuckled, "That's what you get for pushing me in."

 "It was not! I got really scared geez." Hoseok splashed water on Hyungwon.

 "Was too!" Hyungwon splashed water back. Then the two started going back and forth and laughing, playing around once more and they pressed their foreheads together while giggling.

 "You're really cute." Hoseok blurted out as they still had their wet foreheads pressed against each other.  The water was still, calm even. The two breathed heavily as they had just finished wrestling each other in the water. Hyungwon bit down on his bottom lip to refrain himself from laughing as he blushed.

 "What did I say about teasing me Hoseok?" 

 "No it's.. true. You are really cute." Hoseok brought his hand up from the water and pressed it against Hyungwon's wet cheek. 

 The two stared at each other for what seemed like hours. They've been doing that a lot recently, just staring at each other longingly when they wanted to make a move on each other just like the first time at the festival.

 Hoseok pulled Hyungwon's wet bangs back, he tilted his head as he leaned in closer to Hyungwon, his eyes closing. Hyungwon was about to stop him in case they got caught but he didn't. He didn't care now.

 He wanted this as much as Hoseok did. His soft lips pressed against Hyungwon's plump ones and Hyungwon almost screamed because wow his lips fit perfectly with his. Hyungwon couldn't help but open his mouth and change the position to taste more of Hoseok's lips as he cupped his face with two hands.

 Hoseok responded by entering his tongue into Hyungwon's mouth, swirling it around the brunettes' and on it as he pressed him against the river bank to grasp a better hold of him. Hyungwon gasped for a breath of air before going back in and attacking Hoseok with his tongue and they kissed deeply, Hyungwon letting out occasional moans with Hoseok grunting in pleasure.

 They pulled away finally after 5 minutes, their lips were red and wet with each other's saliva, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Hoseok went back to kissing him to remove the salvia but Hyungwon really needed to breathe because he did not have the stamina for this.

 "Wow.." Hoseok sighed, "I.. That was really good." 

 Hyungwon smiled, he covered his mouth, "It was."

 "Are you okay though you're really red and you're panting right now.." Hoseok pointed out and Hyungwon rolled his eyes,

 "Yeah this is just my first time kissing someone and for that long is also a first.." 

 "Wait what!" Hoseok's eyes almost bulged out of his socket, "No way I was your first kiss.."

 "You are yes." Hyungwon said as if it was the most obvious thing, "Whats wrong with that?"

 "Honestly I didn't think I would be the first to touch your beautiful lips--"

 "Aw don't be cheesy Hoseok." Hyungwon crinkled his nose and pushed Hoseok's face away, "This isn't Romeo and Juliet don't say that weird kind of stuff seriously.."

 "I mean it kinda is in some way.." Hoseok hummed, pressing his leg between Hyungwon's thighs. Hyungwon gave him a 'are you serious look' and pushed his leg off of him,

 "We're not going to kill ourselves to be together I doubt my parents give a I like a guy. But i-it's not like I like you or anything idiot." 

 "Ohh you like me~?" Hoseok grinned at Hyungwon who glared at him back, 

 "No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter