5:14 (Last Page)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

january 5th, 1969

 Hyungwon was only 17 when he was about to get his life taken away by a bombing threat in a high class diner he sat in, casually reading his book whilst everyone around him screamed in terror once the threat was announced.

 Hyungwon sipped his bitter coffee and watched as hundreds of people rushed out of the first-class diner, the man simply didn't care that there was a bomb about to go off in like probably 3 minutes. 

 The brunette could hear the sounds of sirens and the marching of soldiers circling the building. There was no sign of the American soldier who planted the bomb in the kitchen. He had left a long time ago. So it was just Hyungwon waiting to die.

 Hyungwon did not want to live anymore. He lived in the middle of a warzone with numerous bombing threats or actual bombings happening all around him, he didn't particularly enjoy that lifestyle.

 It wasn't just that Hyungwon hated this war going on between these countries, he hated his own life. He hated being seen as a stuck up rich kid because he was shy, he didn't want to have an arranged marriage when he is older, he hated being alone, he hated being sad all the time and he hated not being able to go out where he wanted to go so he snuck out to this diner and it was his perfect opportunity to finally end it. Unfortunately for him, he didn't.

 "Is that everyone?" A soldier called to the crowd of evacuated people, a lot of people murmured yeses but one yelled,

 "Wait! Theres still someone in there!" 

 The ticking of the clock sped up. They didn't have much time left to help the last civilian escape. 

 "We won't have enough time to help them- Hoseok!" The general gritted his teeth when he looked at the blonde headed man run through the barricades.

 One soldier stood out, a blonde headed kid who wanted to help out everyone no matter what and was a bit too dedicated to this. He jumped over the warning signs the soldiers had put up so people wouldn't trespass and get caught in the bomb, and he ran into the building.

 "Hoseok that idiot!" The man growled and rubbed his temple, he was going to give him hell later.  Hoseok barged into the building and quickly found the last person to not leave and sighed, he ran towards the young man. The young man stared at him expectedly to leave him be but Hoseok denied it and headed towards him. The kid tried to scurry away, dropping his book he was reading in the progress.

 He threw him over his shoulder,

 "Put me down!" Hyungwon whined, hitting Hoseok's back, "Let me die-- Let me go!" 

 Hoseok rolled his eyes and ran towards the nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter