The miracle

My one and only{namjin}

Namjoon's mouth felt dry was it Jin's mom...no it couldn't be his mom had gotten rid of his phone there was no way anyone else could use that number...it was Jin his one and only love but when? How? He couldn't grasp the situation somehow Jin his Jin was still alive either that or...it was a prank.

Namjoon: Jin is that you?

He didn't get a reply maybe it was a prank he fell asleep that night with a heavy heart but once he awoke he found another suprise, Jin had texted back but...it seemed like he didn't remember him anymore it stung yes but at least he was back.

Jin: ya, I'm Jin but who are you...I can't quite remember

Namjoon: I'm one of your old friends but it's alright if you don't remember me...

Jin: oh it's great to get to talk with you again I'm sorry I don't remember anything it's almost as if I was reborn...

Namjoon: oh maybe you have amnesia it's quite common

Jin: ya, your right it is very common now

Jin: I got to go but I'll be on later

Namjoon frowned as he reread the texts 'reborn...' maybe that's what had happend since he didn't remember a thing, and Namjoon was 100% sure he'd died...he even saw him in his coffin his skin pale as snow...and he was cold oh so cold his lips as red as fine wine...it was all to realistic to be fake.

《next day》

Namjoon: hey, Jin...

Jin: ya?

Namjoon:...do you really remember nothing?

Jin: ya, I'm sorry I really can't remember a thing except for the basics

Namjoon: oh...that's all I had to ask sorry for bothering you I'll go for now you need rest

Jin: awe, that's sweet of you to let me get my rest

Namjoon had turned off his phone and made sure if was on mute he couldn't handle the other not remembering him especially after everything it hurt, it really stung...but he had the worst feeling. He knew Jin didn't remember him so what if he'd lost him what if Jin's feelings never came back...would he have to wait 2 more years...could he bare the wait...or would he slowly crush himself as he waited.

Namjoon kept his distance from Jin for a week not checking his phone since he didn't want to see any texts from Jin and get tempted to reply, but since then Namjoon and started rapping and he'd become a 'Big hit'. So after awhile he stopped neglecting his texts and looked through them his first person he responded to was Jin.

Jin: hey
Jin: are you busy?
Jin: are you alright it's been so long since we've talked?
Jin: you've gotten big like pro rapper and I have to admit I love your songs!!
Jin: are you ignoring me...?
Jin: do you hate me?
Jin: Joonie please anwser

Namjoon: hey, Jinnie I got caught up in my music so I couldn't reply I really am sorry

Jin: you scared me I thought you hated me...or forgotten me...

Namjoon: I'd never forget you no matter what

Jin: promise

Namjoon: ya, I promise

Jin: alright, you should head to bed your becoming a star and stars need their sleep

Namjoon: alright, I'll sleep goodnight Jinnie

Jin: goodnight Joonie sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite

After that message Namjoon muted his phone no way...Jin had called him Joonie again, so it wasn't someone else it was Jin but that whole conversation had him confused...forgotten him why would he think that? He couldn't really tell but he bet the male thought because of his rising fame he would forget him, but Namjoon would rather die then forget Jin his Jin. He sighed taking Jin's advice and slowly started drifting off into a deep sleep with dreams he couldn't explain.

His dreams started with meeting Jin then to his confession, then to Jin telling him he had cancer...and finally Jin's death Namjoon woke up screaming and he felt like a wet dog he was drenched in sweat..."I love you." He faintly whispered and clutched his chest the pain was unbearable but he'd deal with it his Jin was back now and he'd make him remember who he was...and maybe even get him back if he was lucky.

《Next day》

He was glad he took Jin's advice but he still had an uneasy feeling that he couldn't shake off no matter how hard he tried it was diffrent, a feeling he hadn't felt before...it was new was it fear? No he'd felt that many times it wasn't anything new but then what was the feeling stress? Nope anger? No...he couldn't explain the which frustrated him even more "ugh..." He mumbled under his breath his Manger kept blabbing his mouth and he wouldn't shut it, he knew it was rude to say but he'd just continue on even though Namjoon was tried and he'd had enough that day. He chimed in once he heard he was getting to work on a new song which instantly brought a smile to his face, his passion was rapping and now that he could he felt more then just happiness.

Namjoon: hey Jinnie

Jin: oh hello Joonie, how's it going?

Namjoon: it's going great I've never felt better I get to work on this new rap and I'm really excited...anything new with you?

Jin: oh my God! Really!? I can't wait to hear I think I might be more excited then you, but ya some new stuff but other then that same old

Namjoon: that's sweet of you to say but what's the new stuff I'm dying to hear

Namjoon felt anxious...why did he feel this way it was wrong but more then anxious he felt a wave of fear hit him and it hit him hard. He gasped feeling as if the air had been crushed out of his lungs but once he saw Jin's text he felt his chest ache again, but this time the pain was deadly it stung, it burned, anything you'd say it hurt like hell. He felt as if his heart was slowly being ripped apart by knifes he couldn't explain it but it hurt and he was in pain, his expression showing it all but he had a song in mind with that he started writing down his idea then replied to Jin's text.

Jin: oh well if your curious I'll tell you...so this new boy had asked me out and I replied yes since when would anyone else ever like me...

Namjoon: oh I hope your happy...

Jin: Joonie you okay you seem a bit off

Namjoon: please don't refer to me as 'Joonie' that was what my lover called me and clearly this Jin isn't him...I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Jin: wait Joonie don't!
Jin: what do you mean by lover?
Jin: Joonie please tell me...

Namjoon: don't call me 'Joonie' and you want to know well let's start of with you and me being a couple then you died and forgot me...and now your with another man yet I know I should be happy for you but I can't move on...

Jin: wait...your my lover? And I'm your lover?

Namjoon: ya...but I want you to be happy with your boyfriend so please don't worry about me

Jin: but...the only reason I went with him was...cause I thought no one else would love me...I'm a huge flaw to this world I can never do anything right

Namjoon: no your an angel...Jinnie your perfect and your flaws make you even more perfect yet I don't see any flaws

Jin: your just being kind I know I'm terrible and ugly don't lie and my voice is just a squeak

Namjoon: Jinnie your beauty at its finest if God made anything prettier then you he'd keep it to himself and I'm serious your voice is like an angels I'm blessed by it everyday and everytime we call I'd wish to hear that voice in person...to hold you, kiss you, and whisper sweet nothings to you about how beautiful you are until you'd accept it...

Jin: Joonie...I'm I...I can't explain why but memory's are coming back...I miss you...I'm sorry for all of this I made this a huge mess but I'll set to straight

Namjoon: Jinnie no you haven't done anything wrong and don't do anything stupid I love you...so much that if anything were to happen to you anything I wouldn't be able to live any longer...

Jin: I won't do anything dumb I promise

Namjoon: alright Jinnie

Namjoon laid in his bed waiting for the male to text back he felt nervous what was the male doing where had he gone, what did he need to set straight...all his mind was occupied with was Jin was he okay what was he planning/doing. He closed his eyes thinking and once he heard his phone ding he jumped for it and read the text that warmed his heart...it's broken pieces fixing back making his heart whole again.

Jin: I broke up with him...he wasn't worth my time I know who my true love is and I will never look at any other man but him...Joonie you are that man I love youfrom the bottom of my heart...you mean so much to me even if I didn't remember at first you've helped me remember who I am...and who I am supposed to be with

Namjoon: Jinnie...I love you so much you've fixed my heart that had broken years ago...I will come over some day maybe soon and I'll take you with me we'll have a life together...I love you so much Jinnie I will come for you soon...and I can't wait until then

Jin: Joonie...would you ever think of marrying me one day?

Namjoon: I'd definitely marry you if I got the chance I'd be on my knee right now begging for your hand in marriage my love...

Jin: I'm glad maybe we could even adopt a child...it'd be nice to feel loved and like a family

Namjoon: of course anything for you I'd love to be a father I know you'd make a great mother as well...

Namjoon smiled as he read the texts and kept rereading them until he fell asleep his dreams filled with Jin and only Jin his Jin his angel, he knew he couldn't go to Jin without a proper ring and without seeming like he could take care of him. He'd work hard to earn enough to be able to care for Jin and he knew he'd succeed because if anything was for Jin he wouldn't fail...ever, and that's what he would go on thinking he was confident in the next year or few months he'd be seeing Jin and him holding hands, cuddling, and teasing eachother. His dreams had turned into ones of his marriage it was such a beautiful dream him and Jin's I do's and his friends and family in the crowd watching, he'd given his friends and smug grin he could find his true love online he knew he was right and they were wrong. The dream had continued as their unsaid bond had just been created a bond that no man or women could get between, and finally came the kiss 'you may now kiss the bride.' The priest had said and Namjoon had turned to Jin waiting for his approval. Once he'd gotten a nod from Jin he pulled Jin closer claiming Jin's lips as his own while the crowd cheered.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Gummy here and ahhhh I gave it a happy ending UT more is coming so watch out also I didn't really get in depth about Jin's boyfriend but I might in the next chapter anyway hope you enjoy Gummy out