Group date?

My one and only{namjin}

Namjoon awoke that morning feeling odd he looked over and saw Jin wasn't next to him once he was asked, and it upsetted him slightly was it all a dream. He slowly got up yawning still slightly upset if was such a good dream he wish he hadn't woke up, and that's when the scent of food drifted into his room who would be cooking now? He didn't live with anyone so it was a huge suprise. He slowly walked downstairs and smiled it smelled so nice homemade food he hadn't had any in sometime, he walked into the kitchen and his smile grew "Jin..." He breathed out and walked over hugging the other from behind catching him by surprise. "I thought you were gone..." He mumbled and looked at the other male "no I just went to cook breakfast." Jin said simply and jumped "Ah be careful the oil." Jin said quickly and moved back as the oil flicked around. Jin turned and looked at Namjoon  hugging the male back he missed being in the others embrace, Jin felt comfortable, safe almost with Namjoon he made him feel like he was worth something.

《After breakfast》

Jin and Namjoon sat at the table and Jin smiled softly "hey Joonie want to meet my friends? We can go on a group date!" Jin said excitedly and looked at the other hoping he was okay with it. Namjoon looked at Jin and sipped his coffee "of course Jinnie it'd be great to meet them and a group date sounds amazing." Namjoon replied smiling Jin was so cute especially when he was excited. Jin smiled "okay i'll go and text them we should head out at 5." Jin said excitedly and grabbed his phone and started texting Namjoon watched smiling so cute.

《The texts》

Group chat:taeminjiseokjin

Jin: Guy's he agreed we'really heading out at 5!

Jimin: Really!? Great!

Yoongi: where to?

Hoseok: wow well I better get ready

Taehyung: but the real question is did we evencourage decide on a place to go?

Jin: well um...maybe we could go to dinner or karaoke 

Jimin: that sounds fun I'm in

Hoseok: ya that sounds good as long as we have food I'm in

Yoongi: well better get my voice ready .-.

Taehyung: so Hobi you care more about food then me?

Hoseok: no I care about you more Jimmie help me make him listen

Taehyung: ...

Jimin: he really does like you Tae it's true Hobi does love you more then food I know for sure

Taehyung: Yoongi do you think it's true?

Yoongi: of course it's true you idiot

Jin: Guy's let's stop arguing and get ready we only have a few hours to get ready and knowing you guys some of you will take long to prepare

Yoongi: alright bye see you guys later 

Jimin: bye guys love you Yoongi~

Hoseok: Bai Tae I really do love you more then food!

Taehyung: I told you I believe you don't worry Hobito

Jin: bye guys ^-^

Jin smiled as he cuddled next to Namjoon and looked at the male "we're going out to eat and karaoke." Jin said simply and smiled "I'm going to go get ready." Jin said softly. He walked upstairs and after a few minutes he decided to wear one of his favorite shirts and skinny jeans, he didn't want to go to overboard with the whole dressing up thing so he stayed simple. He quickly took his phone seeing a text from everyone sending theit outfits Yoongi was wearing all back again, Jimin was in his plad shirt with skinny jeans, Hoseok with his shorts, and Tae with the most expensive outfit his Gucci jacket and shoes. Jin decided to send a picture of his outfit as well smiling as he did.

《A few hours later》

Jin walked back down "hey we should get going now Namjoon." Jin said softly and went over to the other holding his hand as he walked out of the house, and got into the car driving to the karaoke place the whole time Jim being nervous.

《At the karaoke place》

Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were already there when Jin came "hey guys I know I'm a little late." He said simply and laughed slightly, the others looked at them and smiled once they got inside them he karaoke room they looked at Namjoon. "Now let's get a few rules established." Yoongi and Taehyung said at the same time, Yoongi pulled Jimin over and patted his head "this Mochi is mine so watch it." Yoongi said simply and Jimin just waved out of embarrassment. Taehyung grabbed Hoseok and hugged him gently "this ball of sunshine is mine." He stated simply and Hoseok just smiled as he greeted Namjoon. "The last rule..." they all said in sync "Don't hurt/lie to Jinnie." They said in sync and Jin just started blushing "I didn't ink this would happen Namjoon I'm sorry." Jin mumbled extremely embarrassed. Namjoon just looked at them and smiled "don't worry he's safe with me." He said simply and hugged Jin which made Jin blush even more "l-let's just get to the singing." Jin said quickly "who wants to go first?" He asked and Jimin immediately raised his hand which made Yoongi face palm. Yoongi looked at Jimin sighing as he tugged at him he couldn't say no to him "alright let's go."

《Yoongi and Jimin's》

Yoongi said which made Jimin smile Yoongi and Jimin got their mics and picked a song. Yoongi tried to sing and quickly stopped he was hopeless at singing so he just mouthed the words until the rap part came a he jammed out and at the end he did his signature swag.

After Yoongi and Jimin  Hoseok and Taehyung decided to go leaving Namjoon and Jin as the last ones.

《Taehyung and Hoseoks》

Hoseok and Taehyung got their mics and started singing even though Hoseok wasn't the best a singing he still tried and when the rap part come Hoseok and Taehyung sang it, but throughout the whole song Hoseok had been dancing and had been so extra.

Finally it was Namjoon and Jin's turn

《Namjoon and Jin's》

Namjoon could only sing the rap parts so Jin did most of the singing as they sang everyone had to admit they made a great pair, and at the end Namjoon pulled Jin closer into a kiss and everyone fangirled/fanboyed below.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

gummy here and I have to say most people would fangirl at that part I felt that when I wrote my Yoonmin one I was neglecting this one a bit so here's here's the update hope you enjoy Gummy out ^-^