Who likes who ?

Silence is Golden

Weeks passed and they've continuously meeting, becoming close friends and everything. She started to smile again and he was still acting childish and all to her. He visits her in her apartment which made her best friend Eun Jung so happy. 


"It's all thanks to your new boyfriend!" Eun Jung teased
"Boyfriend? Who?" Cho Hee wrote
"Donghae! You know what? Ever since he came to your life, I saw the biggest change that happened to you. You're no longer EMO" she said emphasizing the last word.
"He's not my boyfriend and we're not dating!" 
"Sure? He's like your boyfriend baby! You see, he's always here! Continuously visiting you and cares for you! He's like your boyfriend! Or are you keeping a secret from from me?"
"Nah. I'm telling the truth, nothing's going on between the two of us. We're plain friends!"
"I doubt that" as Eun Jung laughed
"Stop making assumptions now. I don't like to expect anything"
"yeah yeah whatever Ms. Lee Cho Hee" and she giggled.
Cho Hee just laughed at what she's hearing from her best friend. She's surely into thinking they were a couple and all.


"Yah! Donghae! Where are you going again this time? The coffee shop? Supermarket? Practice? Do you think I don't know that those were all plain excuses to meet Lee Cho Hee? Huh. You're seriously making me jealous! You always go out and you don't even spend your time with me anymore! Just bring her here okay? So I can still be with you!" Eunhyuk cried.
"What? Shhh. How did you know about Cho Hee?" Donghae asked while holding Eunhyuk's mouth.
"Haha. See? I'm right! You're dating! Hyungs! Fishy here is dati--" Donghae covered Eunhyuk's mouth.
"Yah! Stop shouting and can you please at least shut your mouth this time? And we're not dating!" Donghae strongly said.
"Not dating? Is that even true? You think I will believe you? When did you become such a liar?" Eunhyuk said.
"Fine. Fine. I like her! But we're really not dating! I-i-i .. I-I'm afraid to ask her you know. I'm kind of too shy when I'm with her" Donghae said shyly.
"For real? Hahaha. You're a weak Fish! Hahaha" he continued teasing
"Whatever. I thought you're going to help. Now I need to go. NO THANKS TO YOU BLABBER MOUTH MONKEY HYUK JAE!" 
"Hey wait! Gather all the courage you have! And tell it to her soon, you don't know if there's any one around her too! Take care FISH!"
"Sure thing! now, THANKS monkey!"
"WHAT?"
"Nah. I said thanks Hyuk Jae! Hahaha" he said as he left.



Donghae was once again welcomed by Cho Hee's friend. They're always like this when he is there to visit. They always stay on Cho Hee and Eun Jung's apartment so no one in the world could make an issue and article about the two of them dating. They're playing it safely. And so because of that, there was never a time they spent ALONE. Eun Jung is always around them. Cho Hee would cook whatever Donghae asked her to cook and he would help her do the dishes if Cho Hee allows to but that's once in a blue moon, she always say that STARS like him should just rest and all.


"Cho Hee-ah. I guess you should meet the other members" Donghae said
"Me? Meeting Super Junior? No Thanks!" She wrote
"But why? Don't you like to meet my brothers?"
"I don't have the right to!"
"That's not true! You have every right to meet them and spend time with them just like what we do!" 
"I can't talk remember? What will they think of me?"
"They are not what you think they are Choo Hee-ah. They're friendly and they'll like you for sure. Just like I do"
"What do you mean just like you do?"
"Eh? I mean ... I mean .. Just like I do .. Uh .."
"He mean they would like you as a friend also!" Eun Jung interrupted.
She just stared blankly.
Eun Jung winked at Donghae when he looked at her and said thanks!
"Oppa, I can talk to you for a moment?"
"Cho Hee-ah. Let me borrow your boyfriend for a minute okay. Don't get anxious.
Cho Hee gave her best friend a death glare then Eun Jung laughed.


"Oppa."
"yes?"
"She's like that becuse of her past ..." Eun Jung started with a frown.
"Past? What do you mean? What happened?" Donghae is all but curious now.
Eun Jung started telling the story of Cho Hee and everything that happened making her like that. Away from other people, isolating herself, etc.
"Don't tell her about this. She doesn't want anyone to know her past. Especially you"
"But why me?"
"She obviously likes you!" 
"She said that to you?"
"NO."
"How did you know she likes me?"
"I'm her one and only best friend and even if doesn't talk to me about that. I can tell."