There is no such thing as coincidence ... It will always be inevitable

Silence is Golden

He has never wanted silence, no, not until the day he met her

He has never believed in coincidence, not until she arrived in his life

And he never thought of falling in love with the most unexpected person with the most unrecognizable reason



He was driving his way home and it was raining hard, not minding the place and the people he has passed by but at one particular moment, something someone had caught his attention. On the darkest side of the shed stands a girl, she's in a white dress and her hair complimenting her face. 


She has never wanted the crowd since that happened

She has never believed in love after then

And she never wanted anyone ... It's always herself ALONE 



She has been there even before the rain started to pour, she's been thinking about something she herself never wanted to remember when suddenly... A pair of feet appeared in front of her. She gasped when she lifted her head and saw a man, she stood up immediately, bowed, and find herself a way and left.


"Miss wait!" he shouted but she didn't listen and continued to run

"you left you handkerchief" was all he was able to mutter 

He arrived at their dorm with a still wondering thought. He felt he has done something wrong and felt the urge to look for the girl and ask for forgiveness. 

"Oh hyung! You're back!" Ryeowook greeted.

"Hae! oh! What's that your holding?" Eunhyuk innocently asked.

"This? Uh. She left this on the waiting shed when I tried to offer her some help" Donghae answered.

"SHE?" they said in unison.

"Who is SHE?" Eunhyuk asked putting an emphasis on the last word.

"I don't know" 

"What you mean you do not know hyung?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yeah. How come you do not know?" Eunhyuk added.

"I really don't know! You see, it was raining really hard when I saw this girl standing on the darkest side of the waiting shed. That's mainly it!" Donghae said as he tried to explain himself.

"Ehh? If that's really it . . . Why do you have her handkerchief?" Eunhyuk teased  as he snatched the handkerchief off of Donghae's hand. 

"Oh well. You get me! I approached her okay? And tried to at least offer her a ride but the moment she saw me, she bowed and ran away. Leaving her handkerchief behind with me. I tried calling her attention but she ignored me" Donghae explained the latter.


Ryeowook and Eunhyuk laughed out loud at Donghae's statement and he just gave them the whats-so-funny-about-that look. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk looked at each other and laughed again. Donghae snatched the handekerchief from Eunhyuk's hand and went inside their room leaving the two behind.


"Him? As in Lee Donghae of Super Junior?" her best friend asked. She nodded as a sign of agreement.
"Girl you're so lucky! What did he tell you?" she kept on asking but all she received as reply was a pair of hands waving back and forth which means Nothing.

"yah! Lee Cho Hee. You're so selfish! Share stories. Come on make me happy!" she kept on saying. Cho Hee grabbed her pen and a piece of paper and wrote something on it. 

"Eun Jung-ah. Really nothing I promise." 

"But why? You missed the chance baby" Eun Jung mumbled.

"Stop talking about chances now." Cho Hee wrote again

"Whatever. But still .. it's Donghae oppa! I wish I am lucky as you"

"I'm not lucky! I'm a living curse"

"That's not true!! By the way, Where are you from? You were all wet when you returned!" Eun Jung exclaimed. Cho Hee didn't respond and as her best friend, Eun Jung got the message in an instant.

"Why do you keep on returning there! It will cause you no good! Oh God, Cho Hee-ah. You have to move on. He's gone now"

"I have to punish myself! I'm the reason he died. It was all because of me! I killed him!" as Cho Hee cried."

"No Cho Hee. It was an accident. Everything was accident. No one caused it and no one liked it! Don't put all the blame to yourself! You even stopped-" but even before she finished talking Cho Hee is down on her knees already. Eun Jung didn't want to see her at this state so she stopped and hugged her instead.




A week has passed but Donghae cannot still forget the girl he met on the shed. "I'm sure I saw her crying. But why?" he thought to himself while he was on his way to the supermarket to buy the foods their leader Leeteuk asked him to buy when he bumped onto someone unexpectedly. 

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" Donghae said and he gasped when he saw a familiar face. The lady nodded in reply telling him that she's okay. He helped her pick up all the things she bought that's now scattered on the floor after bumping into Donghae. "Should I help you with this? Where do you live I'll just give you a ride. I'm sorry again" Donghae said. The girl just nodded, she took a piece of paper and wrote her address on it then gave it to Donghae while giving a little smile. 

"You know what? Your face looks so familiar. Have we met before?" as Donghae tried to start an conversation. But the girl is just quiet and kept her heads down. And at this position, Donghae suddenly remembered the girl he met a week before.


"Oh yes! We did meet before!" He said excitedly.
"You are the owner of this! Here" As he hands her the handkerchief
"Thank You" written on the paper
"I can see you don't want to talk to me" Donghae mumbled
"No, it's just that" written again as she holds her neck on the throat area to be exact.
"Ah Sorry." Donghae said shyly.
"No, it's okay!" she wrote again
Donghae smiled at her and she did the same thing


**Wow. She's beautiful! And her smile ... It's like I'm in heaven when she smiles like that** Donghae thought to himself.


"Oppa! How are you?" He read again
"You know me?" Donghae asked
"Yes." 
"If you really know me, who am I?" Donghae started questioning her.
"Donghae oppa!" she wrote.
"How did you know? Is my disguise not enough? Should I put more effort?" He whispered
"No oppa. That's enough! No need to worry to. They will not recognize you"
"But how did you know it's me?"
"You returned my handkerchief!" and she giggled
"Oh yeah! Your handkerchief. So you know it's me back then?"
"I guess so. You were not wearing any disguise back then too so I will really recognize you"
"Yeah. Hahaha." He let out a big laugh "I'm so stupid".
"No you're not. Your just forgetting things" and she smiled.



**For the first time in my life ... When I was with him ... I forgot that I'm living a lonely and cursed life. For the very first time after that horrible accident ... I am able to smile**