Sequel?

Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, hey username! It's a me, potato!

Before we get down to bussiness, I've wanted to thanked you all for reading and commenting on Out.

It's kind of like my baby shortcake jewel because of it being the first fanfiction I've ever written and me not trusting my writing skills but yeah.

Thank you for being sunshines to my day!

 

That being said, let's get down to the main course: Sequel.

WHAT? REALLY? OH MY GOD, WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OUT?!?!

First thing first, I haven't decided if I even wanted/planned on writing a sequel for Out. I don't know if it would be... good.

Second of all, I don't think I would have actual time for writing until mid-May or June since my end of year exam session is right around the corner and I am having a mental breakdown. (I need to finish my senior year in high school, I AM DONE)

If it is ever written, it would probably be a one-shot unless there's a huge plot twist in my plans.

That aside, I really don't know what to do so, I've decided to hear what you girlies think about it.

I'll put up a poll and I wish that you will answer to it since it might (or might not) help me choose on what to do.

So please vote and I'll maybe see you in a future sequel.

Who knows?

- Kiffy or Anna for the mutuals.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter