IMPORTANT

Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,


This is not an update, unfortunately. I think by now everyone knows what happened. I honestly have never been a shawol, I even did have some arguments with some. But, I did listen to SHINee's music but mostly, I was listening to Jonghyun's solo music. I could pretty much say daily. I honestly have no words about this whole turn of event. I really don't. I wish this was all a dream... a living nightmare and that I would wake up soon and see none of the articles nor the artists saddening posts... But, we don't get what we want in life of the time.

We lost a diamond. A pearl honestly. This man was a genius, he truly was. The songs he wrote were just masterpieces all the time. He didn't just do well. He did amazingly well. He did wonderfully well. He did extraordinaly well. He did the best that he could and I am soo mad that we lost him due to depression.

This is like... an SM first. One of their active/non-active artist commiting suicide. This should've NEVER been an SM first. It should've NEVER been a first in any entertainment company but we all know the truth. We know those cases probably happens daily. This is not one seperate case. This is an EPIDEMY in South Korea. And, it's time to change this. South Korean entertainment industries needs to do something to make sure that this never happen again. South Korea's gouverment needs to do something to make sure this never happen again.

I had depression. You don't know who ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter