4. Determined- Good or Bad? (Part 1)

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Much to Jimin’s dismay his grandfather had to return back to his hometown as soon as he had come. Jimin was unhappy by it but he couldn’t speak his heart out. Jimin just shrugged it off as he decided to focus on the step that must be taken. He calmed himself down as memories started to rush through his mind while standing in front of the school gate. He fought down the feelings that were boiling inside him. He didn’t want to give up now, he didn’t want to be a coward anymore.

He tightened his fist as he walked towards the backyard of school. He was sure that Jaebum and his gang would be there. He took heavy steps as he heard the laughter of some people is increasing. He frowned at the idea of them laughing so loudly. How can they even laugh after all what had happened?

He turned a corner and as he suspected there they were, Jaebum and his gang. Anger started to built up within him when he realized that they were bullying a guy again, probably their new prey. How could they even act like that? How can they replace someone so easily who had just died? Almost like he never existed. He couldn't help but let the anger control him. He ran towards where Jaebum was and grabbed his shoulder turning him around before landing a punch across his face. Everyone’s eyes widened when Jaebum, fell down on the ground. Jaebum held his cheek as he stood up with the help of some his gang member. He looked before him to see who it was. When his vision cleared out, he smirked as he saw Jimin standing in front of him.

Jimin glared at Jaebum and shouted, “It was you, wasn’t it? It was you and your damn members who ed up Jinyoung’s life. It was the time when he returned home that day. Or else he was so happy during the day time and suddenly that… you s ruin someone’s life and forget about his existence as soon as he dies? Look at you already getting your new prey for all of your sick entertainment.”

Jaebum laughed at Jimin as he spoke up, “Look who returned. We missed you Jimin. Why are you so pissed? Are you that jealous that we got a new pet?” He slowly walked towards Jimin. Though he was smiling, his eyes were cold enough to send shivers down someone’s body. If it had been some days before everything changed then Jimin would have obviously tried to avoid such look but right now he was too angry to bother such little details. He only glared at his bully with hatred filling him. Jaebum’s eyes darkened as he said, “Don’t play with my patience Jimin, it would not be good if I lose it.”

Top of Form

Jimin scoffed in return. “It was you.” Jimin said again reminding them of their original topic. Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jaebum challenging him no realizing the other member surrounding him. Soon Jaebum’s followers pulled Jimin away from Jaebum as he struggled to get free from their grip. Jaebum grabbed Jimin’s hair harshly and brought his face closer to Jimin’s. He frowned a little before he spoke, “No it was not. I don’t bang a guy.” Jimin scoffed at it not ready to believe it. But before he could complain Jaebum spoke up again, “But I can say to one of my gang to do the job for me. Why would I dirty my hand when I have so many pawns? He was a gay Jimin so he must been satisfied to lose his ity by a guy before he died. He must be grateful to us. He looked fulfilled in the photo that I pasted with so difficulty. Didn’t you see his expressions too?”

Jaebum started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter