JiYong's evil plan

In love with him

JiYong slowly walked into the room and close the door gently.

He walked towards YoonRin's bed and unconciously her hair.

YoonRin stirred from her sleep and look at JiYong with her sleepy eyes.

JiYong smiled and look at her "why didn't I realise that she is so cute in her past,she looks like a groogy bear right now"

JiYong laughed suddenly and YoonRin look at him with a curious face.

"Hey why are you laughing?" YoonRin asked with her round innocent eyes looking at JiYong.

"You're cute" JiYong mumbles.

"What?"

"HAHAHAHA it's okay if you didn't get that babe" JiYong states.

"You are such a meanie wait wait what did you call me?" YoonRin was shocked when she heard the word babe.

"I call you babe why?You are the one that wants me to call you that!" JiYong exclaims with a innocent face.

"WHAT!NO ARE YOU KIDDING I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!"

"Then you will know me from now. I am Kwon Ji Yong your official boyfriend  you are my babe Yoon Rin." JiYong said with a serious expression yet he is dying out of laughter in his heart.

"What you are my boyfriend really?" YoonRin actually felt happy to hear that but her anxiety was way bigger that her happiness at the moment.

"Of course babe we dated for 1 year and you really love me." exclaimed JiYong.

JIYONG'S POV

I don't know why but I just want her to be by my side.

I want her to be the first person I see every morning.

I want her to be always under my protection so no one can ever bully her.

I want her to be the one that I can share my happiness with.

I want her to only love me.

I want to be selfish this time I don't want her to remember anything from her past.

I only want her to remember the future and the good times we had together.

For the first time I regret being that stupid and mean bastard that hurt her.

I know that I don't want to lose her.

I think I like her.

I smiled at the thought of her being with me forever.

"JiYong" she called my softly.

She looks up with teary eyes asking "Do you love me?Now that I can't remember anything will you leave me and find another girlfriend?"

"Babe I won't leave you and find someone eles okay?" I felt guilty that I cannot answer her first question.

She trusted me yet I lied to her.

"So you are my boyfriend now?" she asked shyly.

Boyfriend a term that I have not heard for years , I used to be "her" boyfriend until "she" left me.Love? I think I won't ever love someone again.

I faked a smile and said" Yes I'm your boyfriend now."

She blushed and looked down shyly.

I lifted her face up and kiss her on her lips.Her lips were different from the other girls, her lip balm tasted like strawberry she tasted pure.This is something I never find in other girls not even "her".

I unconciously deepen the kiss it was all fine until she pushed me away.

She started panting and that's when I realised that this is surely her first kiss.