Forgetting everything

In love with him

"What are you kidding right now?"JiYong asked playfully

"Stop acting I won't fire you okay?Just thank me and I'll let you go since I'm nice today."JiYong smirk

"I really don't remember who are you I wait..."YoonRin suddenly got quiet and seems to be in deep thoughts

"Hey you st...."

YoonRin looked up with teary eyes,she hold onto JiYong's hand and started crying. "

"HUHUHUHU I don't remember my name HUHUHU I don't know who am I HUHUHUHU who are you"

YoonRin held on to JiYong's hand while she cries.JiYong's heart soften looking at her he started patting her head telling her everythings gonna be fine.

"SHH YoonRin everything is gonna be fine okay?I'll protect you and help you remember your past okay?Don't cry"

22 years of JiYong's life it's the first time he consoles someone , 22 years of JiYong's life it's the first time that he felt the ice that covers his heart started to melt because of the girl in his arms right now.

"Kelvin GET THE DOCTOR NOW!"JiYong shouted using his deep voice.

YoonRin got scared by JiYong's voice and fliched in his arms.JiYong felt her uneasiness and look down to her warmly.

"Sorry if I was too loud don't be scared of me I am just just err"

First time in JiYong's life he did not know what to say he was afraid that if he said something wrong YoonRin would be scared.

"It's okay I was just shocked" YoonRin said softely.

After a while Kelvin brought the doctor in.

"Dr Kim I thought you said everything was fine why can't she remember anything."JiYong gritted his teeth saying trying to calm himself down not to scare YoonRin.

"Mr Kwon please do not worry I'll take a look at her first."

Dr Kim walks forward to YoonRin when he touched her face trying to check her eyes reaction for brain damage YoonRin pushed him away and ran to JiYong.

"What's wrong?" JiYong holds YoonRin's face gently calming her down.

"I'm.. I'm.. I'm scared" YoonRin looks down on the floor.

Everyone in the room stopped breathing for a second because they cannot believe KWON JIYONG just SMILED AND TAKE TO A PERSON SO GENTLY.

"It's okay he is a doctor and he's gonna help you check okay?I'll be by your side don't worry."

After checking Dr Kim request to speak to JiYong privately outside.JiYong and him went to the study room.

"What's going on?" JiYong speaks in a pretty calm tone.

"Mr Kwon it's nothing serious please do not worry.Miss is just under too musch stress that causes her memory loss this should only be temporary however there might also be a chance where she cannot remember anything from her past."

"Any medicine to help her recover?Money is not a problem!"

"Mr Kwon there is no medicine for this.What she needs now is to rest properly and if the best have someone by her side to look after her."

JiYong nods his head and left the room and head back to his bedroom where YoonRin is right now.