Hotel

In love with him

"Bit*h clean faster I didn't hire you to waste time."

YoonRin ignored Mr Kwon remarks every single time he says that because she needs this job.

"Oppa don't talk to her she is ugly and poor she should not be even stepping on the ground that we stand."

'wow fu**ker with his pathatic ty girlfriend are just simply lame and stupid I wonder how does he even owns this hotel'

JiYong started whispering things into his girlfriend,Kiko,ears and she started laughing.Just then YoonRin slip and fell she accidently hit the vase and injured herself.JiYong and Kiko started laughing louder and JiYong wanted to humilate her and make her cry.Despite what he did YoonRin stood up proudly and look at them with blank eyes.

"I'm sorry Mr Kwon and Miss Kiko I injured my hands and won't be able to continue cleaning I'll get someone to come clean up the mess."

She then turn and left the room quickly,JiYong raged in anger no one has ever leave without his permission he quickly ran out and chase after her.He stopped when he saw her sitting at the rooftop.He quickly walked over ti her but stop when she started talking.

"Jun oppa how could you leave me alone in this curel world,why did you save me and sacrifice your life.Why don't I go and find you,oppa I'm tired I don't want to continue living because there is no reason too.You are one stupid bastard to make me promise you that I will live properly no matter what."

In the past,she would cry,she would scream and even try to end her life but now she feels nothing.She is broken,empty and never gonna feel love anymore because her heart is dead the moment when she woke up from her coma.

JiYong felt a pinch on his heart after hearing what she shout,he had the urge to run forward and hug her and tell her everything is gonna be fine because she reminded him of his past.But that is just pity,he instantly became the bastard that YoonRin always sees and walk forward.

"Eh you don't you ever leave without my permission again,I am your boss and you better show some respect to me......"he was blabbering when YoonRin suddenly fell onto the floor.

"Hey you stop acting I'm not gonna fire you or anything just get up!" 

But when he bend down he saw her hand bleeding profusely and her lips are pale,she looks like a dead lifeless body lying there.JiYong panick,and he did not even realised that he quickly took out his phone and ask for assistance.He was holding her tight telling her to wake up he did not even realised that he was trembling.He kept mumbling:please wake up didn't you promise your friend that you will live properly please don't die.