003.

When Two Idols Collide.

“Eunji? Eunji!” Bomi waved her hands in front of the Happy Virus. She blinked and looked at Bomi, “Huh? What?”

Naeun crossed her arms, “Eunji unnie, what has gotten to you lately? You've been spacing out for hours! Because of that, you keep on making mistakes!” She scolded her. 
 
Eunji sighed and stood up from the marble floor, “Sorry guys, I've been feeling a little sick these days.” She said while holding her stomach. 
 
Namjoo's eyes widened, “Don't tell me y-you're...preggy?”
 
Chorong smacked her on the head, “Pabo, she's not. It's because of Sungyeol, isn't it?” She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Eunji sighed and did a facepalm, these girls were crazy. Although she didn't know the reason why she was feeling sick. All she did was drink banana milk, after that, she didn't remember what happened next. 
 
“Guys, I'm going out for some air.” Eunji said and walked out of the practice room. Her phone suddenly rang. She took out her phone and looked at the caller ID, it was the choding. 
 
-------
 
{Eunji's P.O.V}
 
“Hello?” I answered.
 
“Annyeong honey~!” Sungyeol replied in a ‘very’ happy tone. 
 
Eunji groaned, “Don't call me honey, Sungyeol-ssi. We're not THAT close.” 
 
“Oh, so if I get close to you, I can call you honey?”
 
“Aish, just say what you're gonna say!” 
 
Sungyeol laughed on the other line, “Do you have any pain killers there?”
 
“Why are you asking me when there's a pharmacy drugstore near your dorm?”
 
“Nah, I'm too lazy. Besides, how can I go to the drugstore when I'm actually suffering from stomach ache?”
 
I tilted my head, kind of puzzled with the situation of ours. “Huh? Wait, you're having stomach ache too? That's weird.”
 
“How about we take care of each other?” Sungyeol suggested.
 
“How about I punch you in the face then kick your to Jupiter? How does that sound?” Seriously, this boy have stalking-an-idol issues.
 
“Aww, honey's playing hard to get!” He teased. If he was next to me, I've probably cut his head off. Now I'm starting to regret choosing ‘Happy Virus’ as my persona. I should've chose ‘Choding Kicker’ instead. Now Pink Pandas see me as a happy girl in a happy world. -_-
 
“Please stop calling me honey and don't call me anymore, STALKER!” I yelled and hung up.
 
“Eunji-ah!” Someone called from behind. I turned around and saw...Woohyun?
 

Thanks for subscribing! <3