002.

When Two Idols Collide.

Eunji's P.O.V.

Ugh. Won't he give up? He keeps following me everywhere I go! Oh, are you asking me who the ‘he’ I'm talking about is? Right, he's Lee Sungyeol. To be honest, I really think that he's a creepy stalker who won't stop following me. I know every Inspirit that loves this choding would kill if they found out that he's stalking me. This guy really needs some treatment. 
 
I spun around and glared at him, “Yah! Can you stop following me?” He just shrugged. I swear, my brain is going to explode, even my ovaries too! 
 
I smirked, “Oh really? You're just going to shrug? Will you still follow me if I went inside the girls' comfort room?” I asked. He shrugged again, “I guess I'll just wait for you until you finish doing your business.”
 
My mouth dropped, literally. I did a face palm and continued walking in faster pace. This guy is a retard. You know those hobos? He's one of them. Yeah, hobos unite! If only I learned enough curse words, he'll get it from me. 
 
I didn't realize that I bumped into someone already. I bowed and looked up...and practically screamed. I lost my balance and fell, only to be caught by Sungyeol. Phew, I guess he was a little bit useful. 
 
“M-Mianhaeyo ahjumma.” I bowed and quickly walked away from that old woman. She really looked like a WITCH. You know, pointy nose, long nails, everything! And when I say everything, I mean it! She scared the soul out of me. If it wasn't for my strong heart, I should've fainted earlier.
 
I looked back and she was staring at me with her piercing stare. I felt shivers running down my spine and motioned Sungyeol to come over. He immediately did what he was told.
 
“Sungyeol-ah, did you notice the look on that ahjumma's face? She looked like a witch. If looks could kill, I'm probably killed by now.” I whispered and saw that she vanished already.
 
He guffawed, “I didn't know you were scared of curly haired ahjummas! MWAHAHAHA!” 
 
I slapped him on the back and rolled my eyes, “You're not helping.” With that, I walked ahead of him. 
 
“Hey, wait up Eunji-ah!” I heard Sungyeol. I shook my head and puffed my cheeks out. I hate to admit, but I can't get that ahjumma's piercing stare in my mind. What if she does a spell on me? Nah, she's not a witch. I'm a smart kid and I know if a person's a witch or not...she is a witch!
 
Sungyeol sighed, “Did you hear what she said to me?” He asked. I froze, she actually talked to Sungyeol? Seriously, she's driving me crazy!
 
“N-No, w-what did she a-ask you anyways?” Seriously, quit with the stuttering Eunji. You're making yourself look like a weakling in front of your number one stalker.
 
Sungyeol chuckled, “She told me something weird would happen to the both of us. How dare she say that we have no respect to elders to someone like her?” 
 
“Stop it!” I spun around and faced him, “Don't you get her hint? She's going to put us under a spell you idiot!” I exclaimed. 
 
He cracked up, “Do you really think that she's a witch? She just likes to scare kids, that's all. Witches isn't true. A big NO NO.” 
 
I sighed and continued walking. Seriously, if something weird happens to myself, I'll put all the blame on that pabo choding. 
 

Thanks for subscribing! <3333