001.

When Two Idols Collide.

Eunji's P.O.V.

 
The sound of rusty wheels rang in my ears. My vision was a blur, I can't see anything clearly except for Chorong unnie's face. Droplets of water, which seemed to me as tears, fell down my face. The surroundings were in a blur, everything was moving quite fast. I managed to look at my trembling hands, which was covered in blood. How did I get into this bloody mess?
 
After many poor attempts, at last, I managed to croak out a simple, “Where am I?” 
 
Chorong unnie sniffed, I knew it. She was bawling again. She wiped her tears as she replied, “You're going to be okay, right?” I didn't understand what she meant. I didn't get the chance to ask her since she stopped at the white, double doors. Before I knew it, my eyes shut close and everything turned black.
 
-
 
Sungyeol's P.O.V
 
Everything was black. I couldn't see anything. What happened in the first place anyways? I can't remember anything. 
“Sungyeol? Are you alright? Sungyeol-ah.” Someone called. I tried opening my eyes, everything was in a blur. I can only see the outline of Myungsoo's face. 
 
“Hyung, are you alright?!” Myungsoo exclaimed as he shook me. I blinked several times, my vision went back to normal. I blinked again, “Yeah, I guess I am.” I muttered. I explored my surroundings and realized that I was in the hospital. One of the nurses switched the TV on. My eyes widened when I saw myself unconscious...on top of EUNJI?!
 
I panicked on the hospital bed and immediately stood up, “Where's Eunji?!” 
 
The nurse blinked at me, “Eunji?” I hissed, “GAAHH, JUNG EUNJI OF A-PINK!” I yelled. The nurse was shaking while pointing to the room across from ours. I let go of her shoulders and ran to Room 207. I saw Chorong and Naeun asleep on the chairs beside Eunji. I can clearly remember what happened and I felt bad for her. 
 
-
 
“Eunji-ah! Stop running!” Sungyeol shouted but it didn't do any good. Eunji kept on running. He sighed. *I shouldn't have told her harsh things in the first place.*
 
Sungyeol finally reached the gates and saw Eunji crossing the street carelessly. He looked at the traffic lights and it was GREEN. “No, EUNJI NO! RUN!” But she didn't pay attention to him. He noticed a huge truck going to hit Eunji. 
 
“NO!” Sungyeol shouted. It was now or never. He ran after her and pushed her out of the way before the two of them became dead meat. Unfortunately, Eunji was wearing heels. The both of them slipped and collided with a wall, a ROCKY one. 
 
Naeun and Myungsoo ran after the two of them and gasped when they saw Eunji covered in blood with Sungyeol on top of her. “UNNIE/HYUNG!” The both of them shouted in unison then called an ambulance. 
 
-
 
“If it wasn't for me pushing you out of the way like that, you wouldn't be in this state. But either way, you'll be dead already if I didn't push you.” Sungyeol whispered when all of a sudden, the back of his head throbbed in pain. He held the back of his head and screamed. One of the nurses accompanied him back to his room and injected a pain killer. 
 
The wind blew, knocking a few things inside Eunji's and Sungyeol's room. None of them knew what was happening. Both of their sleeping souls walked out of their own bodies and switched...places. Neither of the two knows what's waiting for them once they wake up...
 

Thanks to these lovely souls that subsribed. 83