---

Although We Are Infinite
Sorry for taking so long to update such a short chapter but I feel like my ideas for this story is slowly slipping away and I'm getting scared. Sigh, hopefully I'll be able to finish this story and update my rests...
I'll try my best!
And please do read my bottom note...even if it's super long.

          Despite leaving the dorm early morning, Myungsoo had not the faintest idea about where he should go to avoid the world that is seemingly crushing down on him. All that had occupied his mind last night and early morning was a simple escape plan that should be executed before s woke up. But now he wasn’t so sure anymore. He wasn’t able to freely roam about since his face is known and with it holds a number of popularity.

         People will eventually gather about him and follow his every step. Perhaps it was safe to say that his life is in wide-view nearly 24 hours a day. No matter what he does and where he go there will always be updates about his movement on SNS. If he doesn’t want s to locate him, Myungsoo would have to avoid crowds or people in general. Seoul is a place where there is a fan in every corner you turn.

         For that, Myungsoo wandered silently and carefully in quiet, otherwise peaceful areas that mobs of organisms are impossible to come by. For he doesn’t know how long it’ll take for the Infinite boys to give up on their seemingly unshakable attempt of taking him to the hospital. Although he was indeed the most stubborn member, Infinite in general is a stubborn group who each member have their own pride to uphold. As he is up against 6 combined stubbornness, Myungsoo is pledged a lost.

          There weren’t many options that he can choose from since his only source of help was now powered off. Previously, right before he left the dorms, Myungsoo had turned off his phone because he knew all too well that the members will try to contact him as soon as they realized that he escaped. His phone will surely be blown off.

He didn’t want to imagine the numbers of missed calls and angry, frustrated, and threatening text messages that his phone was perhaps drowning in. He didn’t want to feel the never-ending vibration of notifications that would all be warning him of how upset the members were and exactly how much trouble he was in.

If Myungsoo was to as much as open his phone, the members will probably be able to find him. The terrifying abilities of modern technology has made it all possible for one to track other’s phone location. Sure, he has only seen such events occur on television but who said it wasn’t possible? If there was such a thing then it surely is possible. So he kept his phone hidden far away and buried in the depth of his bag, powered off.

          Myungsoo is at a stage where reasoning defies logic. His brain wasn’t even capable of wrapping around even the simplest equation. He contemplated going to the hospital secretly by himself so that he can get a diagnosis for his condition and maybe some medicine or pill to treat his exhaustion without s catching air of it. But then if a fan was to spot him at the hospital, the direction of his life will have to take a turn. His efforts until now would be futile as every action would be in vain with his energy flowing down the drain.

          There wasn’t much he can do at this stage. All he can do is hope that he would be able to wander for hours until the members give up or at least till tomorrow for his schedule. But there wasn’t anywhere he can go. His phone is off, he doesn’t have a car, and he must stay hidden at all times. There is simply no way he can spend 10 plus hours in an abandoned alleyway by himself with no source of entertainment.

 

“We’re Infinite and we promised that the 7 of us will be together forever as Infinite.”

Being “Infinite” meant the world for us. Because it is what kept us together for so long.

Because we were “Infinite” we stayed together for over 7 years.

Because of the love from each of our members, our families, and our fans. We lived.

We lived. We survived. We laughed. We sang. We danced.

Because we are Infinite and because there are Inspirits.

We had had wonderful memories.

Tedious ones. Bitter ones. Painful ones. Joyous ones. Hysterical ones.

We had all types of memories. All in which serves as heavy reminders of who we are and why we lived.

In the beginning even if there wasn’t mutual like for each other, we’ve overcame that. Now, the seven of us together are closer than any family with a bond strengthened by each and every member; strung together and impossible to cut.

Repeatedly for a number uncountable on our combined fingers we fought, argued, battled, and resented each other. But our contempt and vengeance don’t fall nor stretch. As unruly pranks contaminated our minds, anger forgotten in place of body gags and laughter. We’re unable to hate the other. Even if we’re awkward because the warmth in our hearts and hugs are love.

Hoya hyung, you and I are perhaps one of the few awkward people on Earth who are happened to be grouped and lives together. As each individual of us carries with them stiffness, together we are silence and forced awkward smiles and grins. But, thank you.

In spite of the petty times we offered whilst among us due to our greedy desire to be with someone other than each other, we had great memories as well. Superior ones in fact with only just the two of us. Scarce may it be, our memories exceed those with the 5 others.

Infinite was the most ecstatic thing that happened to me. You, my families and the fans, are the greatest gift I’ve ever received in life.

-------------------------------

I wish I can forget everything – Our time spent together; Us, Infinite.

 

 


So how is everyone? Okay basically I have a whole mix of emotions. Like. A lot.
First of all, I'm sure you guys heard of Woohyun's "scandal" or what he has been accused of and I'm just plain mad over that and sad. Or just like a whole bunch of negative emotions because honestly even if I may appear as a delusional fan I really trust in him and seriously he's just not the type of person to do such a thing.
Our poor puppy wasn't even in SK when it occured so I'm just really upset that he's being thought of such a thing. And then when I saw what a fan heard at his family restaurant on IG...I cried. His parents were so upset and hearing that he reads what people comment and critize about him and cries...it breaks my heart. Like his parents said, he has never done anything wrong or bad but instead he made people happy and smile and done a bunch of good things. He's caring, like really caring, our dear fan-lover and king of fanservice. I'm sure you guys believe in him too and that we're not delusional fans because Nam Woohyun truly isn't that kind of person.
But, let's say even if, and if as in IF he was actually responsible for such an act, I will not lose my love or support for him. I'm not saying that such action is good but all humans make mistakes and he's human too. But even so I would like people to keep in mind that if he has ever done or will do such a thing, it'll surely be an accident because our Woohyun is someone who is truly caring and cries about everything. He's sensitive and fragile yet always tries to appear happy for us. I heard that things are over but still, I wish that we can all support him and show him that we really care and that we, Inspirits, will always be here for Infinite.
Okay so super long rant (perhaps even longer than my actual chapter update) and a huge change of mood since I was really serious about Woohyun's event.
I've heard rumors and I realllllly truly hope it's true. But Infinite is suspected of having a comeback in August. I really hope it's true because I think I'm getting Infinite withdrawals and really miss them. Please don't let me down and have it really happen. Are you guys excited as well? I almost cried when I saw those "rumors" or suspicious because of how happy I was and how...idk I just got really emotional. But that's what Infinite does to me...
How about you guys? Have you heard of anything?