ILYSB Chapter II

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes glazed over in front, lazily playing with my pen and occasionally feigning the act of taking notes whenever the teacher would turn around and peek on the class. He was discussing our new lesson and I couldn't understand a single thing. Our second class was chemistry and I wished I cut his class. I looked at my side and saw three unoccupied seats in a row. Those jerks, I'm jealous. I dropped my back on my seat and jolted my right hand up.

"Yes, do you have a question?" The bald, mid-50's man beamed. I nodded my head.

"May I use the bathroom?" He allowed me and I smiled in surprise. The old man was usually grumpy whenever his discussion would get interrupted. I was delighted to exit the room. I strolled my way in the male bathroom and I wasn't surprised when I saw my friends hanging out inside. They were passing around a cigarette.

"Speak of the devil." Yachi puffed on it. He offered it to me and I shook my head. "Nah. Where did you get that?"

"I stole my father's pack this morning." Haneul proudly grinned.

"You know we're not allowed to do that, right?" Minjun had a sneer on his face. "That's why we locked ourselves in here."

"You idiot, did you lock the door?" Haneul worriedly exclaimed. I walked back to the door but the chemistry teacher already barged in. We're dead. I mumbled a cuss as he made his way inside. I tailed him behind and I just shrugged my shoulders as I looked at them. Yachi subtly glared at me. Minjun's head was tilted down and Haneul was proudly taking a drag. I couldn't help but stifle a chuckle. The teacher scowled at me and ordered me to stand up beside them.

"Are you seriously smoking at me in front of me?" Haneul ignored him and I bowed down my hide my big grin.

"All of you, detention!" The old man's nose flared in anger. And it was funny so we all blew up in laughter.

They penalized as by making us scribble 'I will attend my class and behave appropriately inside the school' on ten sheets of paper, front and back.

"I could sleep like a baby here. The room is freaking air-conditioned." Haneul regarded.

"Why? Don't you have one at home?" Yachi asked.

"No. We're freaking poor, man." Haneul placed his bag on the desk and slumped his face there.

"I'm going to text my girlfriend and ask her to write for me." Minjun smiled widely.

"They collected our phone, you idiot." I reminded him.

"The assbite has two mobile phones, freaking rich kid." Yachi asserted.

"It's not because he's boasting, it's because he also has two girlfriends." Haneul snickered.

"Oh, man. Ask your other girlfriend to write for me."

"Sure thing, Yachi. You too, Haneul?"

"Of course. I'm going to sleep."

"How about you, you want me to text Jiyeon?" Minjun winked at me. My face crumpled at his question, "what the hell, man?"

"Relax. It's not what you think. I was just teasing you." Minjun assured. Whatever.

"Delete her number," I muttered in a serious tone. How did he even get it?

"And you guys better shut up and stop snickering whenever she's around, alright?" I added. Minjun and Yachi sneered at each other. These bastards.

"Woah, what a wuss," Minjun whispered mockingly as he went back on his phone. It made Yachi chuckle and I just shook my head.

"They're taking care of it and they're complaining it's hard and asking for payment," Minjun announced with a smirk.

"Not money payment. They want us to take them out this weekend." Yachi's eyes sparkled. "Are they hot, though?" He asked. "Fuglies like you can't be choosy," Minjun playfully stuck out his tongue at Yachi.

"I'd just send someone to fill me in." Minjun glanced upward. "Whatever, man."

"Are we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter