Part 2

Let It Rain

"Ya. Why don't you tell me the truth?" Eunmi asked.

 

Nichkhun sighed in frustration. "Why don't you believe me?"

 

"Because I know you aren't telling me the whole thing."

 

He gripped the steering wheel a little tighter. He was getting angry at the fact she didn't believe him. He was telling the truth. The fan came up to him and talked to him. Told him that he shouldn't be with Eunmi and that she was a . The fan then kissed him just in time for the paparazzi to take a picture of them.

 

"Khun. Khun. You going to say something or are you just not going to talk to me?"

 

"You know what Eunmi just shut up. I've told you the whole ing truth. I haven't hid any piece of information from you. I've been totally honest. Why won't you believe me? huh! Why?" Nichkhun bursted out in anger.

 

Eunmi sat there in shock. He's never gotten angry with her. I crossed a line haven't I? She thought. "I'm sorry." Eunmi whispered.

 

"What that's all you got to say? Is I'm sorry?" Nichkhun snapped.

 

Eunmi winced. She didn't realize how much she was hurting him or making him angry at her. "Khun I really am sorry. I guess I'm a little insecure okay. I really am sorry. I didn't mean make you mad." Tears were threatening to fall, but she held it in.

 

"You aren't just making me mad Eunmi. You're hurting me. How can my girlfriend not believe me? How can she not believe what I am telling her? This isn't even the first time you've hurt me because you can't believe me." Nichkhun ranted. "Do you want me to believe what everyone says about you instead of what you say to me? Huh. Do you? Because that would mean I would think you are ugly, you are a liar, you are a , you are a gold digger, and you are no good."

 

Eunmi couldn't hold it in anymore. She let the tears fall. She hurt him that badly. "I'm sorry Nichkhun." She mumbled through her tears.

 

Nichkhun wasn't paying attention because he was angry and Eunmi was blinded by her tears, that they didn't see the car swerve into their lane. Hitting them, making them spin out of control.

 

Before passing completely out, Nichkhun looked at Eunmi and saw that she wasn't moving. He saw her cheeks were wet."Eunmi." He whispered. What have I done? Nichkhun thought. "Eunmi." He whispered again and moved his hand to hers, holding it. "Eunmi....I love you..."