Part 1

Let It Rain

Eunmi Jung smiled as she took a walk with Nichkhun. I really can't believe I got to meet him and got to know him. She thought as followed him. Now where is he taking me.

 

"Where are we going?" Eunmi asked.

 

"You'll see." Nichkhun replied as they continued their way to a place he wanted to show her. I hope she likes it.

 

Eunmi gasped once they reached their destination. "Its so pretty!" She exclaimed looking out seeing the lights shine onto the water.

 

"You like it?" Nichkhun asked.

 

Eunmi nodded her head and grinned. "Yes I like it. It's beautiful."

 

"Not as beautiful as you." Nichkhun blurted out. Did I say that out loud?

 

Eunmi turned her gaze towards him. Did I hear that right? She thought. "Huh?"

 

Crap I did say it out loud. Nichkhun thought. He took a deep breath. I can do this. Just tell her. He then said. "Eunmi I have something to ask you."

 

"What's that?"

 

Nichkhun eyes bore into hers. "First I need to tell you that I like you a lot." He then grabbed her hands and continued. "Second I want to ask if you will be my girlfriend?"

 

"Really?" Eunmi said in shock.

 

Nichkhun chuckled and replied. "Yes really."

 

Eunmi turned her gaze away. What do I say?

 

Nichkhun gently turned her head back to him. "So what do you say?"

 

"I say..." Eunmi paused. Wait why did I pause. She thought. "I say yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

 

Nichkhun smiled and leaned down connecting his lips to hers. Eunmi gladly responded back.

 

Once they pulled a part, their foreheads stayed touching as they smiled at each other.