My Sweetest Karma: Finale

Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Sweetest Karma Finale

After Two weeks...

The school player named Jung Yerin changed a lot. She's not flirting with any other students anymore, she's no longer bright and jolly unlike before and most of all, she's not playing games with anyone's heart anymore. A lot of people inside the school knows about her playgirl status that's why they can't believe that Jung Yerin is loveless for two weeks now. All they know is Jung Yerin changed a lot because of her heartbreaker named Jung Eunbi aka Eunha.

---------------------------

"Sinb invited us to hang-out with her and her girlfriend Yuju tomorrow. Why don't we agree so that you can have some fun Yerin unnie?" Umji asked Yerin while they're walking on the hallway in one of the school buildings.

Yerin didn't respond and just continued walking like a robot making Umji sighed. She knows why Yerin is acting like this but she can't do anything to make the latter happy once again.

"I know that your heart is still hurting until now, Yerin unnie. But you don't have to live like a cold person because it's not really who you are." Umji said with a sigh. "I missed my bubbly Yerin unnie."

Yerin stopped walking then take a look at Umji who's stopped walking too but staring on the floor. Yerin felt so guilty for acting so cold esp to her bestfriend Umji but she's just acting like this to pretend that she doesn't care. She keeps on pretending that she doesn't care about Jung Eunbi anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Umji. I...I just don't want to look more pitiful esp in...Eunha's eyes." Yerin said with a painful feeling in her heart. Everything about Eunha keeps on breaking her already broken heart."I'm sorry for acting this way, Umji."

Umji sighed then patted Yerin's left shoulder. "It's okay. I understand why you're acting this way. But you can't live like this for so long, Yerin unnie. This is not the real you, Jung Yerin."

"Do you want me to go back in my playgirl status again, Umji?" Yerin asked with a fake laugh but Umji knows her well.

"Stop pretending that you're fine, Yerin unnie. Sometimes, it's okay not to be okay. Stop fooling others esp yourself that you're fine when obviously you're not, Yerin unnie." Umji said with a gentle look in her eyes. Yerin smiled but tears rolled down from her eyes.

"What should I do, Umji? This is the first time I've experienced heartbreak so I have no idea how to fix my broken heart. How can I bring back those broken pieces of my heart, Umji? How?" Yerin asked then silently cries. Umji hugged her tight without a word. "Now I know how my victims felt whenever I broke their hearts. This is so painful and I hate myself for being insensitive before. I deserve this, Umji. I deserve this karma."

Umji remain silent and just rubbed Yerin's back comfortingly. Yerin learned her lessons now but her stubborn heart didn't as it keeps on shouting Eunha's name.

---------------------------

Eunha keeps on sighing while she's sitting alone in one table inside a coffee shop. Until now, she still felt so guilty for what she did to Yerin. She heard that Yerin changed a lot after she played with that player, she's happy to learn that Jung Yerin is not playing with other girls hearts anymore but she still felt sad and guilty despite all these.

Eunha knows to herself that what she did to Yerin is too cruel and unfair. She should be happy that her plan against Jung Yerin succeed but she's not that heartless to be happy for someone else's misery. But Eunha is still unsure if Yerin really love her for real and same goes to her. She's not yet sure if what she feels for Yerin now is love and not just pity.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Are you going to order?" Eunha heard someone asked so she looked up and saw a beautiful waitress in front of her. "I'm sorry for interrupting your deep thoughts but my boss wouldn't let a stand by here, ma'am."

"I understand and I'm sorry for taking too much time. Just...give me my usual order, miss." Eunha said pretty sure that the waitress knew her usual order. She's a regular customer in this coffee shop and this waitress is always the one serving her orders.

The waitress smiled. "Yes ma'am. Your usual order coming up."

"Wait." Eunha called up making the waitress to look back at her. "I...I just want to ask for some advice. I hope you don't mind."

The waitress smiled then nodded kindly at Eunha who seems uncomfortable.

Eunha took a deep sigh before talking "I...I did a mistake. I've hurted someone because of my childish revenge. I played a game with our school's player and I broke her heart last time. She said that she really loves me but I don't want to believe in her that's why..."

"That's why you broke up with her in front of a lot of people in the school campus?" The waitress finished Eunha's sentence making the latter shocked.

"How did you know? Are we schoolmates?" Eunha asked surprised.

The waitress named Sowon shook her head. "No, we aren't. But I'm the older sister of the player named Jung Yerin."

Eunha widen her eyes in shock. She can't believe that the waitress standing in front of her now is the older sister of Jung Yerin.

"Let's meet later to talk about this. My shift will end at 4 in the afternoon. I hope you will me meet here later, Ms. Jung Eunbi." Sowon said then gave Eunha one last smile before walking into the counter.

Eunha was left speechless and can't do anything but just watched Sowon's back.

---------------------------

Eunha's POV

Yerin unnie's sister named Sowon and I met in the afternoon. We went to the nearest park and sat on the swings. I can't believe that Yerin unnie's sister is the waitress that always served my orders in my favorite coffee shop.

"Ah...I want to apologize to what I did to your sister, Sowon-ssi. I hope...the two of you can still forgive me." I said shyly as I looked at Sowon-ssi who's keeping a straight face. I know what I did to her sister is too cruel that's why I want to apologize.

"I know what you did is wrong but...you've changed my sister." Sowon-ssi said with a smile but her eyes looks sad. "She's no longer a pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter